PDA

View Full Version : Question about Thunder and Energy

Jayo1919
8th June 2008, 04:21 AM
Hey all. I just had a T-storm and tornado watch come through my city and it made me stop and think if possibly we could draw more energy into our energy body and chakras while it was thundering and lighning considering theres so much more energy in the sky right above us??

TitanClash
8th June 2008, 05:46 AM
From my research and understanding, there is an infinite amount of energy available for you to benefit from around you at all times. A thunderstorm may excite you or put you in a better mindset in order to receive that energy, but ultimately you'll only be able to retain as much as your current energy body development allows. (to my knowledge)

Jayo1919
8th June 2008, 08:58 AM
ahhhh ic, thx 4 the input

Tom
8th June 2008, 06:55 PM
Thunder has frequencies too low to hear (especially under 20 Hz) called infrasound and described as infrosonic. These frequencies do have an effect on you; they tend to increase the emotion you are currently feeling. If you are angry or depressed it will make you more angry or depressed and you will start trying to find reasons for the feelings. Again if you are feeling meditative or in awe, these positive qualities are increased. Your emotions will either support your efforts to work with energy or sabotage them.

Also, if you were an elephant you could hear down to 0.4 Hz and you could hear thunder from a lot farther away. Infrasound tends to carry a lot farther than the sound we can hear, and it tends to stay close to the ground as it travels.

Jayo1919
8th June 2008, 08:12 PM
thats good to know, thx 4 the info!

Aunt Clair
29th June 2008, 04:33 AM
Hey all. I just had a T-storm and tornado watch come through my city and it made me stop and think if possibly we could draw more energy into our energy body and chakras while it was thundering and lighning considering theres so much more energy in the sky right above us??
Thunder is considered one of the elements of I Ching which has 4 elements basically the four Hermetic ones in an active and passive state ;

fire ~ fire thunder
water ~ lake river
earth ~ earth moutain/volcano
air ~ air/heavens wind

When a person has an affiliation for an element they do draw more energy and strength from it . So some are drawn to live and work by the sea where they draw peace and strength to heal and others prefer the mountain tops etc. Since Thunder is a secondary element it is only natural that some will draw strength from it more than another element.