PDA

View Full Version : I open cakras from the distance no requirements needed

LuciaUruguay
8th June 2008, 06:02 PM
HI! Well, I have the gift to open chakras from people at the distance, it was teached by my guides, I did it to almost to 17 people but all the experiences I have to prove it are in spanish and I dont have the time to translate them, so if someone have a good translator and time I can pass them to them.
No requirements are needed, and the idea is that people gets the new frequence of Earth after I do my work. But there is a warning, the idea of the extraterrestrials and light beings I work with is that you can gain more gifts by opening your chakras, is not nmiraclous, is from the long term action, it could take years or just minutes it depends on the person ok?
I will leave my MSN, I can write and read english good but in writting sometimes is difficult for me, I never chat wit people on english so be patient wit me, I hope you have windows live messeger installed so we can chat, is what I use to do my work. I live in Montevideo Uruguay, my name is Lucia and my age 31, I started with this work like 4 month ago aproximatly, so I am like new but I do have some experience.
i dont say what you are going to feel because it depends on the person but if you are sensitive to energy you will feel lots of it.

My MSN is LuciaUruguay@adinet.com.uy if you see I am not connected try it anyway or leave me a message and I will try to answer, I am busy now so have a little patient with me :)

Hoping to meet people from here :)
Kisses Lu.

Shirley
8th June 2008, 11:47 PM
Hi Lucia.I understand spanish just fine. I'll add you to my msn.