PDA

View Full Version : Feet Acupuncture Points

Chris_com28
11th June 2008, 06:50 PM
I'm wondering if anyone knows about the points of the feet, especially the points on the arc of the foot on the sole. Do they have any specific meaning or function? What about in ancient Indian beliefs? Are there any chakras, nadis etc. in that area that I can collect some information on? I had a dream recently involving this and would like to be able to understand it.

Thanks

CFTraveler
11th June 2008, 09:06 PM
See if this helps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflexology

Korpo
12th June 2008, 06:34 AM
Why don't you describe the dream and maybe we can find something out about it together?

Oliver

Chris_com28
13th June 2008, 04:51 PM
I thought might be best to leave out the dream to limit bias of some kind but I try to describe it to you now.

I was climbing a wall, I think I was trying to get away from someone (this happens often in my dreams). Suddenly this lady came and started talking about something. She massaged this area of my feet. She said something about needing to cleanse my nervse first. My feet started to feel really weird. It felt very different to anything I've felt before, including energy work and reiki.

She then got me to hang by my feet from this pole and told me to relax. I just hanged there trying to trust her. It was very strange but very relaxing.

That's all I can really remember about it. What's interesting is that I had this long term pain in my right ackle. It's gone now. I'm not sure if it was the dream, but I don't remember being this free from it in a while. Reiki usually makespains like this worse and is starting to cause muscle pain in me sometimes. If I have no anckle problems after my fortnightly reiki session (which should be in a few days) at it's been healed.

Korpo
13th June 2008, 07:47 PM
This just sounds as if somebody gave you a healing on your foot. I hope for you it stays that way. Do you have any reason to think it could be about an energy line - anything the lady said?

Oliver

PS -

The feet contain an acupuncture minimap of the body IIRC - this means certain parts of the foot relate to certain parts of the body. This phenomenon is also known for the ear. In the ear it is used for acupuncture, and on the feet I believe it is used for acupressure.

The feet also contain the terminating endpoints of many of your acupuncture channels (mostly in your toes IIRC) and the bubbling spring points behind the balls of your foot, which IIRC are entrance points for Earth energy.

Chris_com28
14th June 2008, 02:36 AM
I know about points on the foot relating to other parts of the body, that's why I jumped on the idea of the merdians/nadis. The reason for me thinking it was an energy line was the point she massaged. She also massaged both feet which made me feel like it was an accupressure session. She also mentioned neeing to clear my nerves (nadis?).

The thing is that if it was someone giving me a healing on my foot then it brings up a few questions. Why? I mean I have problems much bigger than my foot. Also, who was it. I mean I've been pretty p***ed off with my spirit guides recently. It appears we're to distant to communicate at all. I remember about two weeks ago a made an appointment with a reiki healer. I mentioned my anckle pain in hopes that it may be focused on more. It seems the practitioner may have reacted in advance. It just seems unlikely though. Maybe because I have very little value of myself.

Well I guess it all depends on my reiki session which should be Wednesday sometime. If my ankle seems fine after that then I'll have to accept the reality that someone (be it my higher self or some spirit guide) has healed it.

I hope for you it stays that way.
Thank you. So do I. Sometimes it's a real pain trying to walk to one place to the next.

Korpo
14th June 2008, 05:14 AM
Healing can come from any human being, whether you know the person or not. Some people heal others while asleep themselves. Their healing skills from these and other lives are put to work on people they are intuited towards to work on.

You didn't say which area she cleared yet, did you? ;)

Take good care,
Oliver

Chris_com28
15th June 2008, 08:24 PM
I've read about this. Some people feel compelled to give attunements or some kind of healing to someone (sometimes a complete stranger). Sometimes people heal themselves their sleep. That would be good to train myself to to that.

I told you which area she healed. I didn't recognise it as a healing at the time. It was my ankle. The whole joint was hurting. Now it doesn't. Now if you could massage my ear lobe or something to heal my heart problem then I'd be fine. :D