PDA

View Full Version : Day 6 Experiences and Sponging Question

soulseeker
14th June 2008, 04:21 AM
I have just completed day six and I am very excited. The first several days were very rough in terms of motivation because the progress on my feet were very slow. However, it seems that each day that passes the easier and easier it gets to "feel" the energy moving through my feet. For some odd reason, my pinkie toe is the easiest to stimulate. The day six leg work was very interesting and it probably produced the most sensations thus far. It seems to be like a wave of cold tingling.

My questions are these to anybody who would be so kind as to help me:

1. How do I sponge the toes all at the same time? Do I imagine and feel five individual sponges going through my toes like a piston at the same time? What do you guys do? Are the sensations of sponging different from that of brushing, because to me the differences are slight?

2. When you do energy work, the book suggest sitting in a hard back chair. I lay on a wood floor on top of a blanket, because there are no hard back chair with arm rests in my house. Is this okay?

3. I have always had a strong imagination and while doing energy work I can feel the energy flowing, but not only do I use tactile imaging, I also use imagination. I find it extremely hard to "feel" the leg without imagining some sort of stimulus with my mind's eye. Is this okay? Or should I stray from this. So far it has produced good results, but I don't want to develop bad habits that will be continually harder and harder to break.

These are a lot of questions, but I would be very appreciative if they could be answered. I find AP very fascinating. I am not psychic nor have I had any paranormal events happen to me. I'm just an average guy trying to do the (not so) impossible. :) Only 84 days more to go! And after that....a lifetime.

CFTraveler
14th June 2008, 07:14 PM
My questions are these to anybody who would be so kind as to help me:

1. How do I sponge the toes all at the same time? Do I imagine and feel five individual sponges going through my toes like a piston at the same time? What do you guys do? Are the sensations of sponging different from that of brushing, because to me the differences are slight? What I did was do each toe individually (to locate the sensation on each one) and then move the marble/brush/sponge/energy ball/b-b side to side inside each 'fat part of the toe'. I obviously didn't do each toe at the same time as my poor li'l brain couldn't handle that. And blockages also would cause me to get 'out of synch', which is a way of realizing you have one, but wasn't what I was trying to do at the time.

2. When you do energy work, the book suggest sitting in a hard back chair. I lay on a wood floor on top of a blanket, because there are no hard back chair with arm rests in my house. Is this okay? Yes, it's ok. I used a recliner (without having it be reclined) or any chair with or without armrests, and lying down also. Whatever works for you.
However, my projecting platform is a recliner. Just sharing.

3. I have always had a strong imagination and while doing energy work I can feel the energy flowing, but not only do I use tactile imaging, I also use imagination. I find it extremely hard to "feel" the leg without imagining some sort of stimulus with my mind's eye. Is this okay? Or should I stray from this. So far it has produced good results, but I don't want to develop bad habits that will be continually harder and harder to break. It's ok as long as you're not imagining the sensation on the image on your mind's eye instead of your own body. That's the crucial thing in this.

These are a lot of questions, but I would be very appreciative if they could be answered. I find AP very fascinating. I am not psychic nor have I had any paranormal events happen to me. I'm just an average guy trying to do the (not so) impossible. :) Only 84 days more to go! And after that....a lifetime. I hope it was helpful.

soulseeker
14th June 2008, 11:38 PM
Extremely helpful, thank you so much. One more thing though, you say that you move the sponging action from side to side. Do you mean from pinkie toe across to the big toe and back again? Not from the base of all five toes to the tips at the same time?

Also, I do not imagine the sensations with my mind's eye, only the stimulus (hand, brush, etc.). I actually feel the sensations in my legs, feet, and hands so I assume that I am doing it correctly? Hopefully.

Again, thanks for the very helpful response.

CFTraveler
15th June 2008, 08:55 PM
Yes to number one, I don't see any problem with what you're doing.