PDA

View Full Version : eye problem:(

yellowcardland
14th June 2008, 07:47 AM
Hey all. :D
One question here.

When i meditate & try to obe, I feel that my eyes try to dislodge from my body
& this distracts me. My physical eyes hurt. Is there a way to keep my physical eyes doing nothing?
It feels like my eyes are pushing out:(

Also once when i was meditating, i saw white light yay. I am assuming
this is good lol & i also get a throbbing in the my stomach area. I am assuming its my solar plexis chakra,
but I want to be sure.

CFTraveler
14th June 2008, 07:03 PM
Hey all. :D
One question here.

When i meditate & try to obe, I feel that my eyes try to dislodge from my body
& this distracts me. My physical eyes hurt. Is there a way to keep my physical eyes doing nothing?
It feels like my eyes are pushing out:(
That's a new one for me. I've had problems with eyes wanting to move when doing energy work, and the solution was to do it with eyes open, but I have to say I haven't heard that one before.
What position are you on when you do it?

Also once when i was meditating, i saw white light yay. I am assuming
this is good lol & i also get a throbbing in the my stomach area. I am assuming its my solar plexis chakra,
but I want to be sure. It could be a third eye strobe and the throbbing could be many things, including solar plexus chakra activity.

yellowcardland
15th June 2008, 05:50 AM
When I meditate and try to obe
I am lying on my back facing the ceiling. I close my eyes when I meditate .

BirdOfPrey
24th June 2008, 12:06 PM
Altho this post is quite old, I think it's a good idea to reply to it.

I've experienced what the OP is experiencing in the past during certain meditations. The cause was that I was physically stressing out my eyes to force them into a certain position. Because I exerting force onto my eye balls I had the same popping feeling. The solution: Pay attention to it for a while and relax your eyes. Don't force your eyes to be in a specific position or look at a certain point.

Might take a while to unlearn, but every form of stress is stress.

With Love,
Bird of Prey