PDA

View Full Version : Day 25 experience.

Scott
16th June 2008, 03:43 AM
just like to share an experience I had, I set alarms for every hour and a half in the night to recall dream memories but on this night each time I would wake up there was nothing :x and when my normal wake time came I had nothing I didn’t like that. So I decided to go back to sleep upon falling asleep I noticed I was falling asleep and was mind awake body asleep for a while in this state I herd a very loud noise which sounded like rain (it wasn’t raining), then I found my self in my car stopped at a green light telling the person in the passenger seat to go! but then I noticed I was in the driver seat of my car then had a good laugh and proceeded to drive, Wright when I started driving my head got stuck to the steering wheel and this is where I became lucid and from there... I stopped dreaming and was inside my body looking out through my closed eye lids with amazing clarity at my room(real time zone sight), this lasted for a while but my room had a few reality fluctuations there were a few extra chairs (ones I was thinking of buying) then I Moved and noticed part of my bed was broken another reality fluctuation. Then my physical body awakened. Looking back I moved in a real time sight experience... and my physical body didn’t I moved out of it slightly for a moment! I didn’t realize this when it happened.

CFTraveler
16th June 2008, 03:39 PM
So did you buy the chairs?

Scott
16th June 2008, 09:17 PM
Ha no i may some time soon.