PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous Energy Draw

ButterflyWoman
19th June 2008, 08:28 AM
When I go to pick up my younger child from school, I have to go early and sit in the car to wait, due to the limited parking and the fact that I have a really tight schedule between the time I pick her up and the time I have to be home to meet the other child's bus. I spend this time in the car reading or meditating or just thinking. It's a nice quiet time for me, and I get lots of insights during these periods.

Today I was sitting in the car just sort of drifting in my mind and I felt a sudden spontaneous opening of three chakras (second, third, and fourth) and the sudden drawing in of energy there. It felt like I was just sucking it in like a gigantic vacuum or something, very strange feeling! I actually felt kind of physically tense until I chose to deliberately relax (once I realised I was tense). I was wondering what was happening and I got the clear intuition to just let it be, that it was okay and not to worry. I'm not sure how long I drew in energy like that, probably it was no more than five minutes.

After that, I was looking at some clouds and playing the game of "cloud busting" (where you mentally will parts of the clouds to dissipate or "erase" them, it's lots of fun). Normally, I wouldn't try with clouds like we had today, which were heavy and black, but I very efficiently "erased" bits of them. It was quite uncanny and it was VERY quick, which is unusual (normally it's much more gradual). I've heard that you shouldn't try with heavy dark clouds like those, so I only stay around the edges, but it worked perfectly and I can't sense any ill effects.

I don't know if the energy drawing was in any way related to the ease with which I was dissolving bits of the clouds. Possibly it was totally and utterly unrelated and the reason I was so surprisingly good at the cloudbusting was because I've just grown gradually stronger and I haven't tried the cloud thing in a while.

I am, however very interested in what the spontaneous opening and drawing of energy might have been. I've had chakras strobe, I've had them shut for a while, I've had all kinds of odd things happen, but this was a new one. Just a sudden, spontaneous opening and drawing in LOTS of energy through those three chakras.

Any thoughts on any of this? Thanks.

CFTraveler
19th June 2008, 04:51 PM
No (helpful) thoughts- it just reminded me of when I used to sit on the car line for an hour and meditate. I used to have all kinds of things happen, mostly third-eye related.