PDA

View Full Version : I'm top-heavy (need heart-chakra help)

Seeuzin
21st June 2008, 08:00 PM
I've been doing an excercise for a while where I open my heart chakra and ask the universe to send good energy into it. At first, it actually physically hurt in my chest to open my heart chakra. (I was like, I knew there was a lot of frozen pain in there, but wow, lol.) Eventually it got to the point where it didn't hurt anymore, it felt good, like warm golden light was pouring in and spreading throughout all of me. I even tried sending some healing energy from my heart to other people (with their permission,) and it worked really good for a first try; they actually felt it as I sent it.

I've also been doing an excercise that utilizes energy from the subnavel storage center, and, for the past year, I've worked diligently on openning up my secondary system (hands/feet/arms/legs stimulation for 20 mins a day.) I haven't worked much with the primary circuit except my heart and taking energy from the subnavel storage center.

Last night, as I was driving, I felt an intense wave of anxiety/anger come over me. I almost had to pull over but I was okay and got home. It passed in a couple hours.

I have two theories as to why this happened - a) a deeper level of healing is occuring in my heart, that isn't so gross/physical as the physical pain I was feeling earlier, or b) I'm "top-heavy" chakra-wise from working so much on my heart and so little on the chakras below it.

I'm leaning towards the 2nd theory, or a combination of the two. I have this image of me walking around with an oversized heart, and all the chakras below it, meant to serve as its support, are straining under its "weight" if that makes sense.

I was wondering - how do I tell if this is indeed the case, and if so, how do I remedy it? Do I just draw energy into my lower chakras and sub-navel storage center, and how do I open a storage center to let universe energy in - does it open in the same way I openned my heart? I've ordered another copy of "Energy Work" today, cause my friend has my other one lol, so hopefully that will help, but until it gets here, I'd like to start remedying the situation. Thanks for any help! =)

CFTraveler
21st June 2008, 08:16 PM
I think raising energy and storing it on your lower center is the way to go, whichever is the cause, as it'll help with either of the possibilities. I think the inward channel will open when it needs to.

Seeuzin
21st June 2008, 08:28 PM
CFTraveler,

Thanks so much for your reply. How do I open an energy storage center to let universe/earth energy in? I know one way is to draw energy up the legs, but I think there's also a way to open it and let energy in directly from those two sources? When I open a chakra, I wave my fingers in a circle above the chakra and gently ask it to open. Do I just do that with the storage center?

CFTraveler
21st June 2008, 10:16 PM
Hey Seeuzin.
What I meant to say is that your intention and the energy work associated with the lower storage center should be enough- although I wouldn't recommend deliberately opening it- just working on your base chakra and doing other 'grounding type' techniques should yield the desired results.
Stuff like 'connecting to the earth' meditations and meditating in places with strong positive earth energy (beautiful natural places like meadows and waterfalls and such). The repeated lower storage center exercises will make the capacity increase and the lower chakra work should improve and channel the top-heaviness, it seems to me.

Tom
21st June 2008, 10:28 PM
Love isn't the only heart chakra emotion. The anger could just as easily come from your heart chakra and it doesn't mean something is wrong.

Seeuzin
21st June 2008, 11:02 PM
Oh, believe me, I know hehe. I have a lot of old "frozen" anger in my heart chakra and it needs to be cleaned out, and I think that was exactly what was happening. That's what I meant by deeper healing in my first theory.

danceswbees
22nd June 2008, 12:13 AM
Thank you for your comentary. I have been having a physical displacement of energy from my heart Chakra as well. At first I thought it was a form of anxiety and or cardiovascular distress, but having been checked by a physician, I know that it it a metaphysical response to some current blocks that I have been working through as well.

Korpo
23rd June 2008, 09:26 AM
Anxiety is an extremely common heart chakra response. (We had this discussion before, right?)

However, whenever you start to "shake things loose" in your energy system, whenever something "gives way", other related structures may follow later. Anger is commonly associated with the liver, but in general blocks can be tangles of associated emotions - for example: an old hurt, triggering anger against the "offender", then anger at yourself about not being able to deal with it or confront the person or the frustration, then sadness about that frustration, then an emotional numbness that covers the whole situation over, and on top of that a feeling of anxiety of not feeling in control of your life. Now, as this resolves, it happens the other way round - backwards. These feelings may unfold and release the other way round, getting back to the old hurt, finally releasing and healing it.

So, cleaning up in your energy system will produce these serial effects, that's why it might help to clean up your whole body, all you can find in one session, and to ground after every release, for example when the universal energy flooded you.

I guess as you clear out the blocks that keep your energy system out of balance there will be a series of effects. When you clear the stronger ones, your energies will rebalance, energies will finish by running to their end, triggering the effects you saw. When that is done, the rebalanced energy system will also rebalance flows into your chakras, and clean them out. This will rebalance your chakras. It might be advisable to work your lower chakras first to do this step better grounded, but that is just a guess.

IMO it would be better to not overdo working any block. If you come to a point where it feels like strain, chances are if you force the block a lot more side effects will happen. So wearing down several blocks a bit and grounding the dissolved energies might be helpful.

Take good care,
Oliver

Seeuzin
23rd June 2008, 02:49 PM
Hey Oliver,

Thanks for your relpy. =) I'm gonna keep working on this, but slowly. It's so exciting to see the healing happening. I remember when I first tried energy work, and wondered if it was real or not.

Korpo
23rd June 2008, 07:00 PM
Well, you surely got beyond that. ;) :D

Take good care,
Oliver