PDA

View Full Version : The monkey in my room

Aries
22nd June 2008, 05:19 AM
Sharing my experiences of the monkey....

On many occasions I have seen the monkey trying to ruin my obe's or at least felt that was his purpose. I have seen him hiding by my bed and jumping on the bed or onto my body and I would wake up as a result. But the last time I saw him was very interesting. He flew in thru my open window and onto the bed and stared into my eyes right in my face but this time I wasn't scared of him because of what I read in Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics' book. I decided to curse at him and then punch him (I had alot of built up animosity towards him). I winded up punching him with my physical body's hands and woke up instantaniously, and as a result, It felt like I saw him with my physical eyes for one second fading away. Very exciting... I tend not to focus on negativity but at the time I felt that the monkey was the cause of alot of the things that went wrong in my life during my awakening. I actualy felt bad for punching him because I don't realy know his agenda and there was no need for it but, it felt right at the time. I call the creature a monkey because it resembles one but up close it's definitely not a monkey.

CFTraveler
22nd June 2008, 07:22 PM
Since there is no question to Robert in this thread it's been moved to the Down Under forum.