PDA

View Full Version : Shamballah

gHOST
23rd June 2008, 12:58 PM
I was reading an old topic where this place is referenced in learning magic and it sounds magnificent. However I find myself confused as to what exactly what/where "Shamballah" actually is. The only other reference I have ever heard of Shamballah is in the hollow planet theory which claims it is a capital city of greater intelligence inside planet Earth and can be reached via polar entrances. If anyone could shed some light or even their opinions here I'm sure it would make for good discussion :D

PS. sorry if I posted in the wrong forum, this is the section where I read about Shamballah and seeing as it doesn't seem to fit elsewhere I thought this would be correct :D

[EDIT: Moved to "Mysticism". - Oliver]

CFTraveler
23rd June 2008, 07:17 PM
You must be talking about the 'hollow world 'Shamballah' theory. We're talking about the original Shamballa as a place in the astral. If I remember correctly, Shamballa is in the lower astral, in-between the RTZ and the Astral (lower doesn't mean 'less good', it means closer to physical reality), and it's the Shamballa the Tibetans talked about. You may have also have heard about it as the 'Shangrila' of an old movie, I believe it may have been 'Paradise Lost' but I could be wrong about the title. Don't have the time ATM to do the proper research, so I'm speaking from memory.

ButterflyWoman
23rd June 2008, 11:25 PM
I now have a Three Dog Night song fixed in my head.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lGf7QtiW3xk

At least it's a good song... ;)

CFTraveler
23rd June 2008, 11:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5VNIKK0 ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5VNIKK0Q-U&feature=related)
I was going to say Yay! Thanks for finding it. It has to have been my favorite song of all time, even before I had any idea of the meaning of it. I quoted this version because (besides the cartoon) it's the one I remember when I was young. Now you know how old I really am! :D

gHOST
25th June 2008, 07:44 PM
Yea thats what I was referencing. Thanks for the info though I hope to visit there some day :D

While were on the topic, has anyone actually visited Shambala first hand?

CFTraveler
25th June 2008, 07:46 PM
Many of us have. Aunt Clair has the best descriptions.

Aunt Clair
30th June 2008, 01:04 AM
Buddha described projections to Shamballah. He lived 2500 years ago . A single live projector can attain Shamballah to meet with the Mahatma who are Ascended Masters or Teaching Spirits and to meet Avatars and Archangels there in dreamstate lessons and in meditative trance projection . It is possible to get there in a group merkaba. also so that a few peers can see and hear on a tour and confirm each other's experiences .

Xibalba is a reciprocal realm ,described in the film "The Fountain ",where lessons are taught to spirits who deserve consequences a sort of Hell School . There are horrific punishments there .

The Akashic Records are the highest of the Astral Planes from there one can take many paths into Shamballah which is directly "above" it . Shamballah is the lowest of the Higher Planes . Some calll its entrance from the Hall of Records the 5th Dimension . The white manse which looks like the Taj Mahal somewhat is a principle landmark at that entrance and is the 6th Dimension . The Golden Chamber of Melchiezedek within the Great Pyramid there in Shamballah is called the 7th Dimension .

The golden Temples of Wisdom , the Temples of the Worlds , and the Temples of Compassion are the 8th Dimension . Floating above Shamballah are island ashrams which are the 9th Dimension and some of these are ashrams to meet alien teachers from other worlds .

But the Dimension term is not like 2D and 3D so it is confusing . A higher number means a higher vibration of energy .Lower Planes are negatives- zero ,Totemic is 2, Earth is 3 , Astral 4- 5 , Shamballah 6-9 , Higher ie Elohim , Divinic , Adi ; 10-16. The Magical Elemental Realm is the "bottom" but also the "top " . It is above the highest heavens but below the Hels. Think of these realms as spheres upon a cosmic necklace around and through your body
The Magician is you standing on the ground beneath you is your reflection The Hanged Man of Tarot . You stand feet to feet at the crown of the head of that hanged Man is the Magical Elemental Realm in the abyss well above the crown of the Magician is the Higher Planes . But within the heart is the microcosm of all realms the entire universe is attainable there in Robert Monroes style phasing ,for example .On the body the Earth is at the feet in Malkuth some say that is the knees or the belly . Below this are the lower planes , above this are the higher planes. Kether above the head is the crown and the Highest. So all realms are found in the heart , on the body , around the body and projecting away from the body .

Shamballah is a vast full coloured world with deserts , river valleys , caves , mountains, volcanos ,rivers and oceans. More importantly each area has an elemental nature and each temple within Shamballah is an ashram where the live and deceased may speak with the Mahatma which are ascended masters and teaching spirits.

This realms is temporarily stable and can be mapped out . Where you find a temple , it will still be when you project there again and it can be described and found by another in that same place . And when you project as a group of mystics at the same time you can confirm your experiences together.

Black Pier Entrance
Stand upon the end of a black wooder pier .Go into the space at the end of the pier above the ocean and you will find Sorlac's Ashram which is a clear geodesic dome to heal , gather energy , evoke angelic teachers ,and learn .

Turn your back to the ocean and follow this pier to the beach . From the coast there is a sheer gray cliff before you , an entrance to a cave tucked to the right and a vast river flowing towards the ocean on the left . You have 3 choices now

To the right
The cave leads to a tunnel system of crystal caves in the belly of Shamballah .The Temples of Compassion can be found and Pele's Volcano which is an ashram beneath the Volcanic Mountain .

Straight ahead
Above the sheer gray cliffs four stone temples form a square . These are the Temples of the Dragons where many project dreamstate lessons .

Following on behind these temples are a vast green valley of schools and colleges connected by a train that enters the dreams of the projectors to pick them up for class . Beneath this is a subway system .

To the right of the Dragon Temples are jewel toned pyramids called the Temples of the Phoenix .

To the left of the River of Enlightenment
is the Mouth of the River flowing into the ocean on the right cliff is the Dragon Temple Complex on the left Cliff is the

Warrior Temples following on the left cliff the river starts to bank to the left at this corner are Pyramids the Great Pyramid of Luxor has an super etheric replica here as doe many temples and sacred places on Earth . Within the pyramid is the Golden Chamber of Melchiezedek and the 6th, 7th, and 8th initiations according to Bailey and Stone occur here .

To the left of the pyramids
A huge pagoda style temple without walls like an elaborate gazebo on the end of each corner are found decorations which may be roses , lotus blossoms or candles depending on the festival . A live Buddha often manifests here and teaches . A group of monks can be found attending to the temple .Behind this is a well in the desert which is called the Well of Time into which the projector may travel to look to the past or future . But the future is fluid and changeable and the past is fixed . Still the magician can go back and observe here .

To the Right of the River of Enlightenment
Going back to the pier look up to the right side of the cliff and follow on from there . Numerous caves dot the goat path along the river . The River of Enlightenment splits at the mouth of the valley and becomes the Rainbow Waters and the River of Life .

Straight ahead is the Valley of Peace which is difficult but not impossible to penetrate . Deceased sentient beings from all worlds can be met there in quiet reflection and the Hermit or the Asian Magician of the 3 Magi , fishes there . He is an excellent teacher of many names including Confucious and Gaspar .

On the left bank down the canal is the Alchemist Garden which has been drawn by so many medieval alchemists and is a place to meet your past lives and learn about Kaballah , Alchemy, Hermetic Magick, etc . And within the labrynth of tunnels beneath it is the Enigma Jewel and the entrance to the Nexus a sweet spot of manifestation .

To the right side of this cliff is a Magical Forest which is an entrance to the Magical Elemental Realm .

Beneath this river system are the rivers of Death and the River Styx . The Death Chamber of the Pyramid is there and the basement of many temples too . Cimbing from the Death Chamber across the narrow river there a few steps lead outside again to the Shamballah Valley and the Lighthouse and Pele's Volcano and the Temples of Compassion which can be seen in panoramic view there .

Follow down this cliff above the River of Life
Where the cliff dips is the Wesak Valley which is where the Wesak Festival occurs annunally and is attended by Buddha , Christ , live and deceased projectors and angels . To the left of this is the ocean and the White Manse of Shamballah .

The White Manse of Shamballah is called the House of the God , it has 2 thrones and inside one may meet their vision of Godhead . I see the Lord and Lady there . Behind it is the Zodiac Clock Temple of Time . To the left of this is the Hall of Records down the corridor on the right are many entrances to diverse music , archives , Akashic Records .

But past this corridor the realm is temporally unstable and what you see is what you get this time only . The next time you go there it may be completely different . This is the area between the high Astral or low Higher Planes .

This description is brief. Yet there is so much to see and to learn in Shamballah . Why not project there and post about it here at AD?

A journal with many experiences in Shamballah can be found here :
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... ,36.0.html (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/board,36.0.html)
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... ,20.0.html (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/board,20.0.html)
and on the child boards there too .

Mishell
30th June 2008, 06:56 AM
Aunt Clair,

It sounds beautiful, but from the way you describe it, it sounds like you think it is a real place and not just the way your brain is interpretting what you see. I mean, I am not into mysitcism at all, so if I went to the same place, what are the chances I would see the same thing?

It reminds me of the way Sylvia Brown describes "The Other Side". Like it's a real place with temples and gardens, etc. Don't get me wrong, I like Sylvia Brown. And since this is how I learned about this, when I go to the spirit world it resembles what she describes. But I still know it is a metaphor and they are not actual locations (like, to the left of Here you will find This...). I understand that my brain is a filter that colors what I see. And it is always trying to interpret things that are not already stored and will give me an image of the next closest thing that is stored in my brain.

So, do you think Shamballa is an actual location that you can give someone directions for that would help them navigate around, or do you think what you see is just an interpretation?

Aunt Clair
30th June 2008, 07:56 AM
Aunt Clair,It sounds beautiful, but from the way you describe it, it sounds like you think it is a real place and not just the way your brain is interpretting what you see.
It is a real place that is sensed by the energy body so that you can taste the wine in the chalice , you can see and hear the teachers of the realm and feel the temperature of the air . I do not feel the ground beneath my feet as I walk there but some do that too .

As humans develop we develop our senses at first we can see there ,then hear , then smell and taste and finally feel . Initially these senses may be weak but these continue to develop .

I mean, I am not into mysticism at all, so if I went to the same place, what are the chances I would see the same thing?
If you were standing beside me in the realm you would see and hear what I do within the limits of your clairience . If you went to an ashram I have been too you would see it in a similar way . But like a museum or temple in the physical realm you might key into different stimuli then me .

It reminds me of the way Sylvia Brown describes "The Other Side". Like it's a real place with temples and gardens, etc. Don't get me wrong, I like Sylvia Brown. And since this is how I learned about this, when I go to the spirit world it resembles what she describes. But I still know it is a metaphor and they are not actual locations (like, to the left of Here you will find This...). I understand that my brain is a filter that colors what I see. And it is always trying to interpret things that are not already stored and will give me an image of the next closest thing that is stored in my brain.
Actually Sylvia Browne writes accurately about the Afterlife realms . It is possible for any human to attain them . Monroe wrote about them too . I have been there with peers in circle and they are real and temporally stable .A realm can be anywhere on the continuum of temporal stability from chaotic having no boundaries floating apart and dreamlike to a realm that is like Earth . When a realm is often visited and if it is in a high vibration of energy then what you manifest will stay there . What you see there will not decay but can be visited again and again .

So, do you think Shamballa is an actual location that you can give someone directions for that would help them navigate around, or do you think what you see is just an interpretation?
The temples there are both ancient ones and newly manifested ones that reflect new growth and new ideas . The area does not decay . It can be mapped out that exactly because it is temporally stable .

A mindscape may be individual so that it is different each time for some people or for another it is the same . And the astral middle realms are definitely unstable and chaotic so that they are in constant flux . But the etheric is relatively stable like Earth and changes slowly with the destruction or erection of buildings and their energy . And the higher plane realm of Shamballah is ancient and stable . If one attains the realm of Shamballah one will find the rivers and the oceans are in the same place that mystics have found them since ancient times. The temples will not crumble and decay , they will not need new paint or any maintenance .

Shamballah is an ancient teaching realm . The temples do not disappear or move . They remain there for the next person to see . When the mystic enters the temple teachers appear. This is predictable because recurrent projections there indicate what pantheon will appear. For example some of the ashrams and temples include ;
African Mountain of Yemaja
Sumerian ~Temple of the Ancient Annunaki
Egyptian ~ Great Pyramid ashrams of Isis , Thoth , Serapis Bey , Horus
Hindu ~ Khali's Temple in the The Temples of Compassion , Lakshmi's ashram, Ganeesha's temple etc.
Buddhist ~ Wesak Valley , Temple of 1000 lights , Temple of the Roses
Abrahamic Mountain of Shekinah ,Upper Room of Christ
Norse ~ Valhallah
Celtic ~ Rhiannon faerie glen and hearth ashrams
Meso and South American Pantheons of Olmec Mayan Incan and Aztec
Native American ~ Silver Birch's fire , Smoke Lodge , Totemic Cave , Earth Mother's Hut , Crystal Cave
Polynesian ~ Pele's Volcano
et cetera

On the green river valley there is a campground where one may sit and feel the fire which is always burning there . It is always day never night in that area and when one sits down , Silver Birch will appear, for it is his fire .

When one goes into the Golden Chamber of Melchiezedek the principle archangels and the Mahatma will appear to anyone, there.

When in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid , Thoth , Horus , Anubis or other male avatars of the Egyptian Pantheon , will appear to teach . When in the Queens Chamber , Mat , Nut or Isis will appear . In the Upper Room , Christ appears and teaches . In the volcano Pele appears .

This is not a metaphor . These teaching spirits come to the ashrams and temples as the human spirit arrives whether live projecting or deceased . And the curriculum is tailored by their interests , abilities and curiosities as well as within the scope and sequence of universal objectives .

Here is a region map which is a collaborative work by many local mystics including : Bill Van de Berg , Jodie Bolton , Tom Curran no relation to me ,Catherine Curran and two of my daughters Svetlana and Debbie and one of my sons Billy , Andrew Oats , Daniel Traeger , etc and a number of online mystics who use these handles Cloak , Sorlac, Leone et al ;
http://members.iinet.net.au/~curran/maps/134Dragon%20Temple%20and%20Shamballah%20Final.gif
More :
"Shamballa is the stuff of legend and myth, the Shangri-la that humanity longs for in its collective consciousness. Many believe that it is a physical place hidden behind distant snow capped mountains north of the Himalayas, not far from the Gobi Desert, where inhabitants live in peace and harmony and enjoy long life and near physical perfection.

Shambhala is reputedly ruled by a line of enlightened kings who are said to be guarding the highest wisdom that humanity has managed to obtain. Legend has It, that Shamballa, along with the location of the place, has been hidden because we are so "wicked" , but that when humanity is ready a great king will come out of the sanctuary to defeat the forces of evil and establish a golden age.

Tibetans, including the present Dalai Lama note the huge number of teachings which have purportedly come out of Shambala and ask, 'how could the country be just a fantasy?'

The famous Kalacakra teachings contain sermons given by the Buddha and include descriptions of the role Shamballa will play in the future, supposedly came out of Shamballa.

Everyone has different images of this Mythical Dream, each based on our own perceptions, beliefs and the conditioning which limit our knowledge and our imagination.

In popular "New Age" Esoteric Wisdom, Shamballah is the 'center where the will of God is known' (the planet's head center). Some say it is found in the Gobi Desert in etheric matter over the White Island.

For some, Shamballa is "The Heavenly Field" to be aspired to - the reward for a "Life_after_martyrdom_and_service".

For one who has read some of the Philosophy/Psychology of Buddhism and do not just rely on the New_Age_Esoterica of the Western Theosophy movement, it can be easily be seen how these hopes, dreams and perceptions evolved.

It is not only Christianity that refers to the "Three Manifestations" -- or the "Three Bodies", The Buddhist model refers to the three kayas -- Dharmakaya, Sambhogakaya, and Nirmanakaya - often referred to as the "Bodies of the Buddha".

Translation into (and the influence of) the Western Spiritualism hierarchy model has seen these portrayed as a linear progression, rather than something that is more like water with salt dissolved in it.

It can easily be seen how, from these roots, the popular terms Dharma, Shambala (there are about 5 different spellings of this that I have found so far), Nirvana have been derived as evolutionary terms to suit models of belief which "fit in" and are, perhaps, more acceptable to those who are brought up in the Western Religious Tradition.

The Dharmakaya is something that is always present; it is rediscovered rather than created anew. It is timeless and not limited by history. It is the "Energy of Life_it_self", the Fire that burns but does not burn itself - passive and indeterminate in nature

Dharmakaya however gives rise to the deterministic aspects of Sambhogakaya and Nirmanakaya. [ Here the metaphor is identical to the Taoist Philosophy ]

Sambhogakaya is always present. It is the "State_of_personal_consciousness" where one's mind is "tuned into" Dharmakaya and becomes the Expression_of_the_Wisdom_of_all_Life".

It is connected with the ability to communicate on all levels, both verbal and non verbal - and thus, associated with the "concept" of relating and relationships. This is the Common_Sense_of_our_cell-f beyond anything that the mind might want to think.

From this, it should be easy to see where the mythical dream of Shangri-la and Shamballah originates - the revelations from Man's unconscious that have been projected "out_there".

It is only on the physical level that one can become transformed.

There are many variations of the spelling of this archetype of human consciousness including Shamballah, Shambhala, Sambhalah, Shambala, Sambala ..

Nirmanakaya is the physical embodiment and expression of total realization of one's Common_Sense (to remove the mystical terminology. In "Nirmanakaya", the Realization of "Nirvana", one becomes the medium through which communication and relating can be carried out.

Shamballa is US_HERE_NOW ..the Magical expression of the open_mind and open_heart but, we are so busy looking with our linear minds for something "up_there" or "out_there", for Salvation from some male_or_female "Super_Natural_Being that we have forgotten that every time we do, that Parasite of our Fear destroys a little more of the Magic ..

Shamballa is the infinitude_of_who_we_are, the Magical_Natural_Being in our own Heart Intelligence."

Shambhala, Shangri-la, Nirvana, Shamballah, Shambhala, Sambhalah, Shambala, Sambala" was written, published and © by Transpersonal LifeStreams®, Tasmania, Australia.
http://www.anunda.com/notebook/shamballah.htm and http://www.lifestreams.com.au/notebook/shamballah.htm.

James Hurtak is a mystic who authored the Book of Knowledge the Keys of Enoch and he commissioned a graphic artist , Jean Luc Buzzolli to make a film called Merkabah Voyage of the Starseed . This film is an accurate depiction of the very real realm
of Shamballah . http://www.eyewithin.com
http://www.merkabah.org/
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 149.0.html (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,149.0.html)
Shamballah is a myth to some, a legend to others and very real to those who percieve it . If you would like to try mystic circle online with me , please do . Just PM me .

CFTraveler
30th June 2008, 03:08 PM
Just wanted to reiterate and point out some things to consider:

Think of these realms as spheres upon a cosmic necklace around and through your body

Translation into (and the influence of) the Western Spiritualism hierarchy model has seen these portrayed as a linear progression, rather than something that is more like water with salt dissolved in it.

From this, it should be easy to see where the mythical dream of Shangri-la and Shamballah originates - the revelations from Man's unconscious that have been projected "out_there".

It is only on the physical level that one can become transformed.

There are many variations of the spelling of this archetype of human consciousness including Shamballah, Shambhala, Sambhalah, Shambala, Sambala ..

These are my favorite parts of the previous posts.

gHOST
3rd July 2008, 04:02 AM
Thank you Aunt Clair, the information you posted is both inspiring and enlightening.

ButterflyWoman
8th July 2008, 08:30 AM
Totally non-mystical, but I'm pleased to say that my new Three Dog Night CD arrived today. :) This is the second time I've had to buy music because of threads or people here (last time it was Styx!).

Aunt Clair
7th March 2011, 11:50 PM
Some of these images have been on the net for years. I cannot source the artist to give proper credit they are culled from public domain .If you click these thumbnails you will get a larger easier to see image;
This is a Tarot like image of Initiatic Magick
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/th_fetch_003.jpg (http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/?action=view&current=fetch_003.jpg)
The place of the 5th initiation as named by Alice Bailey is the first taken out of the body. It occurs in the superetheric plane over The King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid in Luxor, Which has an appearance like this;
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/th_7images.jpg (http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/?action=view&current=7images.jpg)
The 6th Initiation is taken in the same locale because it is also at the King's Chamber, but in a higher plane above it. This is an artist's depiction of the Golden Chamber of Melchiezedek which is inside the Higher Planes version of the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramids ;
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/th_goldenchamber.jpg (http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/?action=view&current=goldenchamber.jpg)
This is an artistic depiction of the Ring Pass Not which like the silver cord is a subtle energy constraint which the mystic cannot project through without an increased vibration attained in a number of ways ie kundalini, angelic attunements,initiations in the higher planes,energy work and pathworking of the magician.
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/th_ringpassnot.jpg (http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/?action=view&current=ringpassnot.jpg)
Entering Shamballah is another threshold. The first time that the mystic arrives they are ushered to the Great Manse for the 7th Initiation in Shamballah where they will see Godhead in a form acceptable to them. It is a place to attain Henios that the consciousness interprets as it can. The building is temporally stable as are all constructs in the Higher Planes . It will appear the same to all who project there but the Pillar of Godhead will be interpreted according to the idiosyncrasies of that magician.
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/th_shamballah-1.jpg (http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/?action=view&current=shamballah-1.jpg)
The following images are mud maps that I have created to orient oneself in Shamballah which is a valley of temples that is temporally stable. Temples offer the mystic a place to meet cosmic teaching spirits, to take initiations, to receive attunements, and to attain esoteric wisdoms. The mystic can ask Metatron and Michael to guide their circle of magicians so that they can tour the realms together or they might project to Shamballah, alone. The temples will always be in the same place but new real estate will be added to adjoining areas with magician manifested ashrams and new temples and metaphysical colleges.
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/th_Shamballahbw.jpg (http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/?action=view&current=Shamballahbw.jpg)
Many humans project at night in dreamstate to Shamballah without fully conscious recall. Children to adults , live and deceased come to Shamballah to learn.There is a complex of schools connected by a circular railroad which brings dreamers to shamballah. Children around the world see the train in their bedroom and get on board like a Higher Planes Harry Potter Train but this was there generations before those books were written. I first saw it with recall in 1989.
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/th_b163DragonTempleandShamballahFinal.gif (http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/?action=view&current=b163DragonTempleandShamballahFinal.gif)
The River comes off of the ocean and biforcates to the right and left right away . The river runs on the surface and below. It is like a Tree of Life.

The River Below is the River of Death. To the left it becomes the River Styx and flows to three islands down a dark intimidating tunnel but Christ is met on the central island and various other teachers are met there , too.

To the right is a glorious looking Golden City but it is paradoxically a Hels realm . The mystic can enter but the spirits there are constrained by their greed. All Hels realms can be left behind when the spirit forgives self , is forgiven by others they have harmed.

Above ground the River flows to the left past the Wesak Valley on its right bank and on to what is called the Valley of Peace . There the mystic can meet with deceased spirits and enter the afterlife realms and meet alien sentient beings and learn about their worlds too. Further North the River bends round to the left to a canal which is the Alchemist's Garden.

Coming off the ocean and moving to the left side of the river one comes to the valley of temples. This image was made by me to depict the river valley temples . I used images of temples here on Earth and scaled them to make them sit side by side but there are so many more than these depicted. This is a very rough idea.
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/th_shamballah.jpg (http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/?action=view&current=shamballah.jpg)
Shamballah's colours are surreal . The place is jewel like and radiant. James Hurtak made a gorgeous film with a french graphic artist Jean-Luc Bozzoli;

Prepare yourself for the Merkabah journey, known in ancient sacred texts as the chariot-throne. It is the Merkabah that carries you into the higher worlds. You will experience the many worlds through the ancient archetypes of Birth, Living Water, the Pyramids and the Tree of Life. The beings of light who greet you work for unity between humankind and the loving nature of the divine. 53 minutes. DVD
http://www.gaiam.com/product/merkabah+v ... ar+seed.do (http://www.gaiam.com/product/merkabah+voyage+of+a+star+seed.do)

Prepare yourself for the Merkabah journey that carries you into the higher worlds. Amid sacred sounds and colors you experience its transport powers as a super-luminal light, traveling beyond the limitations of physical form. Become a time and space traveler as you experience the many heavens! Encountering angelic beings and whole Light forms of ultraterrestrial Light from higher dimensional realms the dimensional gateways will open to you. In this masterpiece of video animation the Merkabah transports you from our immediate planetary system into other realms of awareness, connecting past, present, and future worlds of balance and beauty. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482238/
The film is based on the Book of Enoch Keys of Knowledge by James Hurtak which has brilliant truths in it and some hard to digest or accept questionable material and some obvious crappucino too. It is a mixed bag.
http://www.merkabah.org/
Finally,a preview in a poor quality copy. The actual CD is only 20$ USA .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV8e8-pw5Fc

GRANT
23rd October 2011, 04:16 PM
Sometimes I can find the Halls of Records, how do I find Shamballah? Maybe I've already been there and confused it with the 6th dimension.
Grant

CFTraveler
23rd October 2011, 10:29 PM
Technically the hall of records is supposed to be in Shamballah. You can find core images in Aunt Clair's forums, IIRC.

ps. Or in the above post.

If you look at this post in this same thread http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?6560-Shamballah&p=56129#post56129
Aunt Clair explains that the Hall of Records (Akashic Records) are in the entrance to Shamballah, and gives a map on how to get there from the records.
If you look at the pictures in the above posts, you can use the pictures as core images- in other words, study the images and when you do your meditation ask to be taken over there, and see what develops.

GRANT
24th October 2011, 02:14 AM
What is IIRC
Grant

"If I remember correctly".
CF.

CFTraveler
24th October 2011, 02:26 AM
I edited my reply above yours, Grant. You may want to look at it again.

GRANT
24th October 2011, 02:39 AM
I need to see a blown up of the second picture in Aunt Clairs post. Where can I find it?
Grant

CFTraveler
24th October 2011, 02:28 PM
Should be there: http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/?action=view&current=shamballah-1.jpg#!oZZ29QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1178.photobuc ket.com%2Falbums%2Fx366%2FAuntClair%2FREALMS%2520P LANES%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dshamballah-1.jpg

I expect you can zoom in on them to see details.

GRANT
24th October 2011, 03:33 PM
I had to save it as jpeg and zoom that.
One of the times, shortly after my wife's death, we met at that place. I didn't know where its location was. However, it was much darker and clearer than the drawing. She told me that she had to go (down that hall) to learn about something and would be back when the "teaching" was over. That was about 2 months ago; I know time is different between our realms.
Grant

Aunt Clair
14th November 2011, 04:36 PM
I love to project together. If anyone would like to enter meditative trance and project with me to Shamballah, we could meet online via Skype which is a free download.

Or you could go on your own right before dreamstate or during meditative trance.

GRANT
16th November 2011, 06:12 PM
I don't have a Skype phone; but, I'd like to. Pick a date/time ( I'm Eastern Standard Time right now) and I'll try to meet up during the dreamstate or meditative trance.
Grant

GRANT
16th November 2011, 06:14 PM
I don't have a Skype phone; but, I'd like to. Pick a date/time ( I'm Eastern Standard Time right now) and I'll try to meet up during the dreamstate or meditative trance. But, I don't think our time differences will allow it.
Grant

Aunt Clair
17th November 2011, 03:58 AM
You can download Skype for free and it is free to use. You will need a microphone. Then add me as a contact and call when you see me online and you are available to try projection.