PDA

View Full Version : Some wierd energy sensations

CunoDante
18th December 2005, 07:33 AM
Since I've started working with energy more, I've been getting these wierd sensations, and don't quite understand all of them. For one, when I'm stimulating my energy body, it feels like I have fire running through my legs. It happens most often when I'm laying down and doing energy work. It doesn't hurt or anything, but it just feels like my legs (especially my thighs) are on fire. This feeling has started to become more and more intense.

Last night, while doing energy work, I had a very strange feeling. It felt like something was moving in my lower back in my spine. This is the first time I've ever experienced that one (or rather it's the first time I actually ever paid attention to it).

One more wierd thing. I find that if I look at something, but not directly, after around 15 seconds, everything in the room starts glowing intensely and very brightly. And I'm not talking about any old bright, I'm talking about a blinding bright (like looking at the sun). The longer I look, the brighter everything glows and "burns". It kind of hurts because everything is so bright, but at the same time, it doesn't seem like it's actually hurting my physical eyes. During this moment of intense brightness, the lights normally start flickering and flashing too. Then after a few more moments of this, everything around me starts disappearing and turning black, almost like I'm looking into outer space without obstruction. Sometimes, I get mentally lost when all of this happens. BTW, when I'm doing this, it becomes very easy for me to keep my eyes open for a long time. Does any of this have anything to do with the brow chakra?

Has anyone else experienced anything similar to what I have written? Any help in understanding all of this would be appreciated.

oath
18th December 2005, 08:54 PM
These experiences are not of my own but seem to hint in the direction of kundalini.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... ght=#11264 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=11264&highlight=#11264)

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... ght=#11264 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=11264&highlight=#11264)

Christian
20th December 2005, 08:53 PM
I once read about a woman who was said to be enlightened. She stood at the factory floor where she worked and everything started to glow with intense brightness. Since then she was enlightened. I'm not sure what to make out of this since I've never experienced this intense brightness that you write about. I've seen flashing points of lights though, the longest lasted for about 5-10 seconds. But mostly they are flashing dots that flashes one time very quickly.

The movement in your back sounds like you are at some stage in kundalini awakening. And kundalini and enlightement are strongly linked in my world. So maybe there's a connection between you seing brightness around things (auras?) and your feeling of movement in your spine. If it's auras you see then it's directly linked to your brow chakra.

Take a look at http://swamij.com/kundalini-awakening.htm for some good information om kundalini.

The burning in your legs I'm not sure about but it sounds like some sort of energy movement to me. Maybe the strong sensations indiacate blocks. Any thought of you other here on the forum?

Regards, Christian

26th December 2005, 11:49 PM
One more wierd thing. I find that if I look at something, but not directly, after around 15 seconds, everything in the room starts glowing intensely and very brightly. And I'm not talking about any old bright, I'm talking about a blinding bright (like looking at the sun). The longer I look, the brighter everything glows and "burns". It kind of hurts because everything is so bright, but at the same time, it doesn't seem like it's actually hurting my physical eyes. During this moment of intense brightness, the lights normally start flickering and flashing too. Then after a few more moments of this, everything around me starts disappearing and turning black, almost like I'm looking into outer space without obstruction. Sometimes, I get mentally lost when all of this happens. BTW, when I'm doing this, it becomes very easy for me to keep my eyes open for a long time. Does any of this have anything to do with the brow chakra?

I have experienced this many times in exactly the same way you describe it while testing my eyes, however I always believed it to be a natural effect brought about by staring.

CFTraveler
27th December 2005, 01:01 AM
When I was younger (up 'til the twenties) I used to be having a conversation with someone, and depending on what it was about (spiritual matters augmented the effect) I would see a bright aura around him/her, more around the head and it would get brighter and brighter until I couldn't even see the face, and it got to be so bright I had to stare away for a bit and look back. This happened quite often, but it hasn't happened in a while- the last time was like 3 years ago.
I don't know what that is but I don't feel enlightened. :?