PDA

View Full Version : Anyone done the Gateway Voyage?

Neil Templar
3rd July 2008, 02:13 PM
having only very recently gotten my hands on a couple of Robert Monroe's books,which i found very good indeed!
i went to the website last night and found they have a series of Gateway Voyages available in Europe! :D

there's a chance i could afford to do it later this year so i'm wondering if anyone here has done the course,and what did they think of it?

Mishell
3rd July 2008, 02:29 PM
We have them. Everytime I tried to use them I blacked out at the begining and woke up as the disc was ending. Oliver has had better luck though I think.

Korpo
3rd July 2008, 02:37 PM
You called, hun? :D

Yep, have the "Gateway Experience", IMO it was worth the money.

So I think taking the "Gateway Voyage" course could be even better, for example Bruce Moen says so. They do it in Spain, right? Cannot remember, brain rot! :?

Oliver

CFTraveler
3rd July 2008, 03:10 PM
I believe Tempestinateapot has the whole series (she'd have to verify this, pm her) and probably did the program at TMI. (I could be wrong about which, though)- but she liked the one she did.

stargazer
7th July 2008, 06:02 AM
Neil, I did Gateway Voyage at TMI earlier this year, and I loved it. I found it to be a subtle yet profound experience. Just make sure you're rested up before you go... I had terrible jetlag from flipping from a night to day schedule and was asleep for a good portion of the program. :oops:
Which is okay in and of itself, but... I didn't want to miss out, lol.

Neil Templar
7th July 2008, 10:45 AM
it definitely sounds like it'd be in my best interests to go do it.
only thing is it costs quite a bit of cash, and i'm wondering if maybe i'd be better off getting the gateway cd set and working with that myself..

tho a trip to Spain is always nice, i've been 3 times in the past 2 years..
hmmm..what to do?.. :?

Korpo
7th July 2008, 10:49 AM
it definitely sounds like it'd be in my best interests to go do it.
only thing is it costs quite a bit of cash, and i'm wondering if maybe i'd be better off getting the gateway cd set and working with that myself..

The Gateway Experience isn't exactly cheap either. At least not if you go for the full set...

tho a trip to Spain is always nice, i've been 3 times in the past 2 years..
hmmm..what to do?.. :?

Maybe that's why you lack the cash... ;)

Oliver

Neil Templar
7th July 2008, 05:33 PM
Hehe,yep,very possibly.
I just can't get enough of it.
Sunshine,relaxed lifestyle..lots of seafood..

looks outside at the pouring rain.. :(

Korpo
7th July 2008, 08:56 PM
looks outside at the pouring rain.. :(

There, there. It might be wet, but it is still *Great* Britain for a reason, huh? ;) *nudges you*

Oliver

Neil Templar
7th July 2008, 11:06 PM
Haha, almost.
fortunately i'm in Holland now - same weather, much more relaxed lifestyle. :D