PDA

View Full Version : Whewh ! A got that fa' !! My experience of Part 1.

bastien001
18th December 2005, 11:11 AM
:oops:
Hi Folks,

Here am I : I made up that far.
Yes, I'm at Part 2 of the program !
If this can help anyone, a description of my personal experience about my achieving of Part 1.

I did follow the Part 1 of the program but for 5 times its length.
I could plan a day of the program saturdays and sundays only; because of being too much tired during the week (i am a "petite nature" !)
Meanwhile, between weekends, I practiced every day in the train , for a potential total of 2 hours per day maximum, those newly-learnt techniques, or at improving on older techniques (energy work, breath-work, centers work, trance.)
I would plug earplugs and get more silence to get more concentrated, and not ti get disturbed by the train buzzing-departure sound, people chatters, etc.
I would settle into a certain position, always the same, with my hands on my higher-half legs, palm down. (This position for me has become accustomed to trance -induction work).
I recently ordered for Christmas, a "helmet" sound-blocking device (you know; it looks like a DJ 's) which blocks up to 35 DB.
(I have presently earplugs which block up to 27 DB). I might use those in combination, too.

Well, I don't want to know if it's bad or good to work that way, because I really don't have the choice to do the program every day, so I decided something looking convenient to me while holding in mind this sentence of Dear Robert : "Do something everyday".
And "doing something everyday" has thus far led me up to Part2 of the program, which I am happy of, ("you don't say !")
:idea: So....Happy "Program"-ing to the Great you ! :o

BriMercer
28th December 2005, 06:31 PM
Great use of travel time, bastien001. You show great perseverance! Keep us informed re: Part 2.

Brian

bastien001
14th January 2006, 12:05 PM
hi Brian,
Thank you for your encouragements !
I 'll let you know about my progress, for sure.