PDA

View Full Version : Crown chakra strobing

ButterflyWoman
7th July 2008, 04:00 PM
I had a big breakthrough today with regard to some long-held pain from my childhood (doesn't matter what it was/is, just say it's something that could cause certainly cause a blockage between ego-self and God-self). I've had a lot of realisations from this, a lot of domino effect in the way of insights. This is good.

I keep getting weird sensations in my head, though, off and on. I don't feel unwell, and it does NOT feel like sinus pressure or inner/middle ear problems (well acquainted with those ;)). I feel sort of giddy, and I have the distinct impression of bright white energy sort of zooming around my head, inside it, out the top, around it in general. It comes and goes, but it's present right now. I don't have a sense of bliss, per se, just a kind of giddy excitement that kind of defies explanantion.

I suspect strongly that I've removed a block from my crown chakra, but other than the giddy/dizzy feeling, I'm not sure what to expect from this event. I've long had a strong relationship with the Divine, though it's historically been quite blocked at times by my own incorrect beliefs, fears, etc. Generally, I have experienced the Divine by way of my heart, rather than my crown. The block at the crown wasn't complete, and I did have occasional "beams" of energy emitting from the top of my head and other similar things, but this feels almost like a sort of halo, except the way the energy darts around reminds me of the animations of atoms and the way the electrons move in a field (bit slower than an electron, though).

So. If this is actually a big unblocking of my crown chakra, what sort of things might I expect to have happen? Any thoughts? I know I can Google it (and I probably will) but I rather prefer hearing from people here when possible. :)

CFTraveler
7th July 2008, 06:46 PM
I did something similar with a specific ritual (I'll get back to you on that) and I ended up feeling a 'ball of light' on my head for about a week- it actually felt like I was carrying around a beach ball on my head. With some more practice that went away, and then I had a bunch of symbolic (but very vivid dreams). After that, a very interesting projection in which I believe I must have gone to the Golden Chamber of Melchizedek (or it looked like the descriptions I've seen) and then life went back to normal- Well, as normal as my life gets, I suppose.
:wink:

sleeper
7th July 2008, 10:04 PM
That's similar to what I was going to write.

Many of my more interesting projections follow intense crown or near-crown strobing.

Also, when I am in deep trance and have full chakra activation going on, up though my crown, that's when I have the most intense oneness experiences, and have the most integrated and vast view of the world. For me, the crown chakra was a new beginning, a launching point towards the vastness of divinity, an exploration that transcended my human existence. The key has been to continously work on my personal development so that i can spend as much time as possible in that state of surrender that got my crown working in the first place.