PDA

View Full Version : UFO chase

Waterhawk
9th July 2008, 05:38 AM
Hello all,

It was 1996 and I had just drove up to the parking lot to pick up my girl friend (at that time) from work. She worked at a resturuant in a town called Fruitland Park, Florida. It was around 1 am or 2 am. As I had drove up I did glance up towards a bright object in the sky, but I did not think that it was anything special, like maybe it was the moon. When I got out of the car I noticed a small group of employees standing in a circle and looking up, my girlfriend at the time included. I walked up to everyone and asked what they were looking at. My girl friend point up into the sky and there was this semi bright oval shaped ship floating in one spot, not making any noise. Within 30 seconds I asked if my girlfriend if she could either wait for me to give her a ride home, or if she could get a ride from an employee. I think that she said she could wait because she had to finish up something at work.

I jumped in my car and drove quickly to about were this UFO was still floating from, which was about 100-200 feet above a part of Lake Griffin. I parked my car right next to a canal and across the street from an old friends home. This friend had the only lake access from that particular street. I was now standing on the ground within 300-500 feet from this thing that was still floating in one spot. It also had what looked like christmas tree lights going around the bottom of it. The color of those lights were yellow red, green, blue, white (as I recall now). The whole thing was an oval shape about 30-40 feet in length and about 10 ft. thick. The rest of it's body was like a soft white glowing color. It did not pulsate, it just stayed the same white like color. I tried my best to listen for any kind of engine because I thought that it could had been an air balloon ship of some kind, but there were no advertisements being flashed across it's body, like the good year blimp would do. Actually, I really wanted it to be some kind of blimp and not a UFO for some reason (don't ask me why, I just desired it). That's when I began to hear or imagine slight engine noises, like one or two huge fans blowing from the thing, but it was not a constant noise.

Within 1-2 minutes the ship began to float away slowly towards the east, maybe south east. I jumped back into my vehicle and gave chase. Judging from the direction I thought it was going I drove at high rates of speed through my town and towards the next town. I was driving in excess of 90 mph in 45 and 55 mph zones. I lost sight of the thing until I had came to the next town called Tavares. The ship had flown over mostly water from the time it had left where I had seen it at first. It had already crossed the highway that I was coming down, in Tavares, and it was now flying over a large lake that was down town Tavares. By the time I had got to that lake the ship had already finished crossing over that lake. I almost drove into the lake watching it fly away.

I quickly parked my car and jumped out, ran to a dock that was on that lake. There were two guys sitting on the dock with an empty 24 case of beer, so they were a little tipsy. I ran up between the two drunk guys standing there. We watched as this ship flew over into Orlando air space. I then looked at the two guys who did not say anything until I asked them what they had seen. One of them looked at me and said that it did not make any noise and it flew right over them. We watched as the thing kept flying into Orlando. I then noticed two air force jets, one from the south and one from the north heading fast towards the ship. I had previously worked on a few different air force bases, so I knew what these jets looked like and how they act. We were about 15-20 miles from the UFO and the jets now. As the jets came closer to the UFO (like within 1-2 miles), it then began to fly straight up into the air quickly and then it disappeared. The two men I was standing next to then walked or stumbled away. I think that I then went back and picked up my girlfriend from her job.

About 7-8 yrs. later I had another encounter with a UFO, but there was a lot more to that incident because I was in contact with the beings of that particular ship.

Kevin.

Neil Templar
9th July 2008, 11:34 AM
About 7-8 yrs. later I had another encounter with a UFO, but there was a lot more to that incident because I was in contact with the beings of that particular ship.

Kevin.

i hope you choose to share that one too! :wink:

Waterhawk
9th July 2008, 05:37 PM
Hello all,

For years I knew that there are those who live among the stars, the inner earth and other dimensions or reality. In 2004-5 it all came together for me. For a week or so I began to desire a way to communicate with the good beings who are not of of world. There are good and bed beings. I believe some species of beings are monitoring our world. I began by meditating everyday and visualizing ways to communicate with the good beings. It was my higher self that showed me the most immediate complete and effective way of comuication with these beings, and it was little more complicated than I first thought. Actually, that was my ego side telling me that it all would be complicated.

Everything was coming together and it did so more and more for each new day. They communicated with me through feelings, which are some what their natural form of communicating. It was also a form of telepathy, yet it was very advanced. I wanted to know what these beings looked like and I did get some faint images for their faces and they look like humans, except their is something about them. They are more of oneness than almost any beings on our world. Kinda like when Jesus first came here, who I believe was a higher being of love. My higher self informed me that I must be of love in order to communicate with these beings. This is why I call these beings the beings of love. They can not tolerate lower energy of any form, such as greed, hate, rgo, fear, lust, anger. All of my own intentions, memories, beliefs and thoughts, even my whole imagination could not promote any lower energy, in order for me to have a near future close encounter with these beings of love.

Everything that I did, from beginning to end, involved me using and being the least path of resistance and that is the best way that I can explain it. For about 3-4 weeks I worked my heart and soul into being a "being of love". I soon reached a point where nobody and no past, present or so called future event involving any form of lower energy, no longer affected... "infected" any part of my whole being in anyway what so ever. All of my thought energy was now of love, for love, and being love. I stayed away from tv, internet use, gossiping friends and family and anything else that continued to promote lower energy, instead of positive solutions for all involved. That is when you come up with a possible and positive solution that provide and promote the least amount of any more challenges for all involved. If you do not attempt such, then why continue any kaos? I came to the belief that there are no problems, only solutions. All problems are only challenges that do have positive solutions for all involved. Okay, now I'm preaching (sorry).

The beings of love knew when I was ready to visit with them in a more closer kinda way, but they did not tell me how until the very last minute (literally). One night I felt that they would be close by and they informed me that I should be in a certain place soon, in order for me to see them. They did feel to me that i would not be able to meet them in person. Instead they would show me there ship and they did. It was floating above an international airport, maybe 500-1,000 feet, around 1-2 am (as I recall now). The airport air traffic was dead calm, based on the countless days and nights I had already witnessed such passed air traffic. I felt (asked) to the beings to make their ship do something, so that I could see it, which they did do. Their ship looked maybe 30 feet long and 7-9 ft. high. It was a glowing gold color. It moved in one direction, like to the left about 100 feet and stopped. It then fluttered, like it was shaking or something and it was like almost disappearing , yet it was not.

It was then that a tiny idea in my head became a bigger idea, and it was from my ego side of being. The beings knew this and they soon felt to me that they had to go now. My ego idea was that I contact a friend and ask him to look up in the direction of were their ship was. When the ship left I felt very, very sad and after that I began to slowly loose my ability of "being love".

I am working on being love again and when I reach that point I don't think that I could handle living in my current location. Unless, some how, my whole town reforms in to being of love.

Kevin.