PDA

View Full Version : Games you can play with your Q-Link

cheyyne
10th July 2008, 04:02 PM
Hello,

I noticed that even though the endorsement has been on the front page for a while, there have been remarkably few posts made about the Q-Link. My goal here isn't to discuss the efficacy of the Q-Link as a psychic enhancer, healing tool, or other. Rather, it's how to figure out its efficacy for yourself!

My first psychic experiences were games. Games we'd play in the basement. Construct a ball, guess a color, hold hands and duel in mindspace... These games would sometimes have the expected result, but even more delightfully, they would sometimes have very strange results indeed. This is why I feel that playing games is the best way to get a feel for something energetically - it's not only fun, but you also get to see a wide range of energetic stimulation in action.

So, if you've got a Q-Link (or any orgone device, really), here are a couple nifty games you can try to see what you can find out about your hardware. I'm not going to post my results immediately, so you have the chance to get original results:

1. Psiball concentration
The first place to start. Pre-stimulate your hands, then hold your Q-Link in between your cupped hands and then concentrate energy into a psiball between them. Try to permeate the Q-Link with the energy. What sensations do you feel if any? The Q-Link is supposed to be an energy cleaner and tuner - create a psiball with the Q-Link nowhere near you and feel its qualities. Then grab your Q-Link and try again, seeing if the sensations and qualities are the same as they were.

2. Input/Output filter test
This game will test if the Q-Link can amplify outgoing or incoming energy signals. Pick your expressive (projecting) hand, and wrap the Q-Link cord or chain around it so that the Q-Link itself is over the lower palm, the projection point that sprouts from the forearm. Then form a circle with your arms, like you're hugging a tree or doing Qigong, and circle energy, in the direction that goes from your projecting hand to your receiving hand. Notice and study your energy sensations while doing so for something like two minutes, then remove the Q-Link and do the same thing normally. Then try once more with the Q-Link. How were the sensations different?

You can repeat this test on your receiving hand, focusing specifically on the sensations for that hand. I didn't, but if you're so inclined you can also try energy raising with the Q-Link wrapped around your foot and held fast over the bubbling well point.

3. Two player energy transfer
You'll clearly need a second person to engage in this game. Stand or sit facing each other. Center yourselves, pre-stimulate, and touch hands like you were playing patty cakes, set them back about 1" apart and then begin circling energy through each other. This is a great exercise on its own. See what you can feel for the first four or five minutes, it can take quite some time to warm up. Once you feel your sensations have stabilized, take the Q-Link and put it over the receiving hand. Note any differences in your sensation, but more importantly find out if the other person has greater sensations. To increase the possible accuracy of your results, have the other person keep their eyes closed the whole time and don't tell them about the Q-Link, but still query them about the sensations received. Try for three or four minutes. Then do the same thing with the Q-Link on the receiving hand. Compare sensations with Q-Link to those without them.

4. 2 player color guessing
Get another person, relax, pre-stimulate, and cup your hands to form an energy ball. Without the Q-Link, take turns forming psi balls of specific colors, and record how accurate your guesses are. I like to keep it restricted to ROY G BV colors, but if you're really good at it you can go for shades of color. Anyway, once you've each had ten or so guesses, wear on the Q-Link around your neck, re-center, and try again. See if you score any higher. Let the other person try if they want.

Well, as you can see these are not tremendous efforts, mostly basic energy working games with the Q-Link thrown in for evaluation. But I think that's what makes them valuable - they're simple enough to make the results straightforward.

I would like to hear anyone else's thoughts on the exercises and if they proved valuable - but hold onto your results for one week's time so that others can have a chance to stumble on this post and do the tests with as much impartiality as we can muster. After a week, I'll post my results and I encourage anyone else who'd like to to do the same ( so July 17 ).

-cheyyne