PDA

View Full Version : hitchhiker- from the 'Ask Robert' section.

CFTraveler
11th July 2008, 01:09 AM
Dear Philip:
A few things- have you considered that it may not necessarily be a negative entity? Monroe had the same thing that you report and came to realize the hitchhiker he had was his own body. Once he came to this realization the effect stopped happening.
Anyway, magnets can be used to begin, but it you can't afford them, you can try salt baths and/or running water in your environment. I suggest that a salt bath (use kitchen grade pickling salt, it's cheap) may be a good beginning countermeasure, and a cheap fountain you can get at a cheap discount store can work wonders to protect you. Essential oils or Tea Tree oil are good inexpensive countermeasures. Even Vick's can work, as it has menthol, and you can get eucalyptus oil also. Who knows, you may already have some of those items in your house.
I sometimes have used magnets, and didn't need really big ones, although some people do, because of the magnitude of their problem.
Having an experience like this doesn't mean the next step is possession- it just means that if you have something attached or attaching to you, there would be other symptoms (please see 'how to recognize a negative entity') in either the PSD or Serious Neg abuse forums.
Remember also that the things you read in the Serious forums are about the worst of the cases that happen- many of us projectors encounter scary things and have no major problems from them.
Good luck and God Bless.

Beekeeper
11th July 2008, 08:17 AM
In addition to CF's wise comments, some excerpts from Kurt Leland's Otherwhere: A Field Guide to Non-physical Reality for the Out-Of-Body Traveller. This advice has made perfect sense in the light of my own experiences on a couple of occasions. It requires a bit of introspection on your part.

There are a variety of ways to deal with creatures when one comes across them. [Robert] Monroe's response was to return to his body....Direct confrontation is another method. Wrestling to the point of exhaustion can indicate a troublesome emotion that created the creature has been purged.

....Because nonphysical reality responds to one's thoughts, one can will the Creatures to vanish , or transform them into something else. However recognition of what they represent may be necessary before such changes can occur.

After returning to physical reality from an encounter with a Creature, one's description and interpretation of the experience may help one figure out what emotions the creature embodied. The function of the creature will provide clues: whether it clings, drains one's energy, pursues, torments, or attacks. If possible, one should identify the real-life source of these emotions and find some way to release them.

I've learned that any unexpressed emotion can appear to me as a Creature in non-physical reality. The only way I can avoid encounters with such creatures is to avoid repressing what I feel in physical reality. (pp64-65, Hampton Roads Publishing, 2001).

11th July 2008, 05:27 PM
Hey Philip!

Seems we've both been going though the same type of experience. (same age too, spooky :))

For nearly 2 years now ive had an entity clinging to my back while in the trance state, attempted obe's and sometimes during obe's.

It hands grip onto my arms/hands, any attempted struggle ususally leads to the entity squeezing/forceing intense pressure. Sometimes it was also bite (very sharp teeth, like an animals), etc.

Ive wrestled with this entity many times, and got it off. however it appears to get back on again instantly, or will be there again next time.

Its hands can be transparent, ive even felt its hands to be flakey, as if parts of the skin were peeling off.

Any attempt to get answers is useless, it will talk nonsense or rarely speak at all.

I sympathise with you, like you said "where there was once fear these now is a, no not again instead." It can get very tiresome, and lessen the desire to have obe experiences.

I do not think you need to worry about possession, this does seem to be a mere harmless parasite, be it an annoying one. These hands are not to be confused with obe experiences in which hands take you to desired places. If you end up in a scary place make a command to leave.

I have not tried magnets yet (try explaining to the parents :)), but I hopefully will soon. From what Robert has said, these seem to be a very powerful countermeasure.

In the meantime my best advice here for whats its worth is to see this as a test, to be overcome.

Ignore its presence, do not expect it to be there. This is not easy but it can be done. Also use these experiences as fuel to improve your life physically and spritually. Pray and speak with your higher self, use affirmations, reject negetive thoughts...

Do your best and you will succeed eventually.

All the best,
Gary.

4th August 2008, 02:40 PM
Hey everyone,

just a quick update on the 'hitchhiker' type experiences,

got into trance today, lying on my back, seems these clinging creatures are back, only this one (if its all the same thing) i perceived as feminine (no visual, only touch), also, only way to describe this, with two long legs extending around my waist, very sharp single claws on the end of these 'legs', like some big insect, struggled (a very useless fight) with this thing for 10 minutes it seemed, it didn't say anything memorable in response to my simple 'why are you doing this?' question. this thing was also all gooey and sticky, nice, as best i could remember started reciting the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, each time i mentioned an angels name, particularly Michael, it would squeeze tighter, and at same time loose some of its grip, also recited some of the lords prayer. Finally managed to get it off somehow infront of me, only for it to instantaneously be on my back a second later. ouft! however did manage to fly around in the astral sometime after.

day before, in trance, lying on back, no humanoid creatures this time, more ordinary objects (sort of), a sponge (felt like it), wires, etc. all sticking to me like magnets, even a cd case, with astral sight i managed to see the compact disc inside, it was see through, shimmery like water. atleast at some point i heard the end of the tool song 'schism' in my head really low, perfectly, then it went beyond loud, as if at a concert, that part rocked *nods*.
again did manage to get into the astral in no time, with lots of confused people, myself included 8)

must try those magnets soon!,

Gary.

CFTraveler
4th August 2008, 05:51 PM
Just one comment- since magnets are also used for pain, you can say that's why you're wearing one. After all, I cured my CTS with magnets, and they're known for their therapeutic properties.