PDA

View Full Version : NEW Tech on Brain etc.

Jajon
19th December 2005, 06:31 PM
Hey folks, just wondering if anybody has experience with applying Robert's (impressive) NEW techniques on vital and electrical sensitive organs such as ones brain. I wouldn't mind boosting some IQ digits however I don't want to go insane in the process...

Cheers!
Jajon

Tom
19th December 2005, 06:40 PM
Two of the main chakras (6 and 7) would affect the brain. Most of us doing NEW add the primary chakras within a few months of getting started. If anything, it is unusual to wait as long as suggested. So far no one has mentioned going crazy just from using NEW on the brain. I don't feel crazy. Anyone else?

Jajon
19th December 2005, 10:56 PM
I asked mainly due to the fact that one would be "brushing" etc. outside the areas such as the pineal and pituitary glands (which are the focus of more mainstream chakra techniques) and was thinking that maybe one would hit primitive parts of the brain and perhaps over activate them.

oath
19th December 2005, 11:46 PM
I've played around with this a bit, didnt notice anything too much. Thing is, I seem to be a sensitive in the area of not only seeing paranormal but of the physical as well. As in: my perception and sense of feeling. They say there is no nerves in the brain (doctors can perform surgery on it with no anesthesia) but I can certainly feel things in there, though not sure what exactly I am feeling.

It is of my opinion that the root and lower chakras should be worked on first so that you can get a good foundation. In this case this would work well seeing as you have a fear of something going out of wack or coming on too strongly (like emotion?) and would not be able to control it.

Jajon
20th December 2005, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the advice guys.
And oath, I know what you mean about feeling sensations in the brain even though there are no nerves. I used to "breathe" energy in to my pineal gland from the outer 3rd eye then up out the crown. The feelings were intensly pleasurable at the pineal gland location.

oath
20th December 2005, 12:26 AM
...intensly pleasurable .

8)

I think I might have an idea of what you felt as I have an experience in this area that, being pleasurable, is private :wink:

Jajon
20th December 2005, 01:34 AM
Yeah, sounds like you know what I'm talking about. heheh

Quantitativefool
20th December 2005, 03:12 AM
I think you might be refering to a type of 'pressure' swell in your brain since that would simply be a pressure-that could be interpreted as such or as tingling or w/e. Just a thought, but I know what you guys mean.

-Stu

enoch
20th December 2005, 06:26 PM
this thread is giving me a headache :lol:

enoch
20th December 2005, 06:26 PM
um..sorry..that was lame. :roll:

oath
21st December 2005, 08:38 AM
lol no worries enoch

Matt
21st December 2005, 02:35 PM
Here's a summary of Neil Slade's amygdala “clicking” method which is basically using NEW on a very specific part of the brain in order to achieve mental balance

http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/cha ... jsp?t=4994 (http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/chat-forum/viewTopic.jsp?t=4994)

nparker
23rd December 2005, 04:20 AM
Hi friends...
Many BIG problems has LITTLE, but efficient, solutions; despite its apparently sillylike character.
From NEW tutorial we know that feeding sub-navel storage, automatically feed sub-hearth and sub-brow storage centers.

Besides previous statement, allowing Energy Body's self regulatory mechanics distribute energy, such a policy leads to a more balanced growth of Energy Body. Remember Robert Bruce's advices against feeding sub-brow (and/or sub-hearth) storage center directly.

Since sub-brow center is a storage of raw mental energy, then, filling of this would lead to a more efficient mental performance (QI, memory, etc.).

My best regards...
Sincerely,
Natalia Parker

allure
3rd January 2006, 03:44 AM
I started out with NEW a few month ago. When I got further with developing energy body I intuitevely began doing energy work within my brain, face eyes,ears and upper 2 chakras. I can move energy within my brain very easy and locate different spots. IFor example i began to feel, that eye ball positions can open some sort of energy channels within face. I'm also doing really hardcore energy movement on my frontal lobe (third eye area). Everything i do is not by my will, its purely intuitive.

A week ot two ago i started to see a white spot when eyes closed. Before going to sleep I see the spot even when eyes open and its getting colored as well. (I think what i am seeing is a third eye chakra or a crown chakra, i'm not sure witch)

The mental effects is that I really do think sharper and I got more willpower and (godly) creativity as well.

So what i think is that doing energy work within the head really is beneficial, though i'm not sure where all this leads to in terms of reaching up to a new spiritual dimensions. :)

4th January 2006, 01:41 AM
Hey folks, just wondering if anybody has experience with applying Robert's (impressive) NEW techniques on vital and electrical sensitive organs such as ones brain. I wouldn't mind boosting some IQ digits however I don't want to go insane in the process...

Cheers!
Jajon
What's wrong with insanity?