PDA

View Full Version : My first AP/OBE, w00t!

Jayo1919
14th July 2008, 06:26 PM
Hey everyone i just had a awesome experience this mourning. I found these guided metitation and binural beat downloads on limewire and iv been using them for about 2 weeks just about everytime for atleast around a hour and a half. Well i was using them last night around 2am and i had a job interview at 9:30 am. so i uses these meditiation things for about a hour and i it gives me these really cool feelings of expanded awareness but i never really obe'd from it. Well i get up this morning and im still really tired cause i only got about 5-6 hours of sleep but i go to my interview and that takes about 30 min so i come back home and go to bed and i play this guided metitation by kelly howell and it lasted for about 30 min and it really relaxed me i felt my body starting to fall asleep and the recording ended and i figured im really tired so ill just try to go to sleep and ill just clear my mind and focus my mind of leaving my body. well its like right when i fall asleep i popped out of my body and i was in my room lookin around and i realized what had happend then i popped back in my body i was only out for about 3-4 sec then when i went back in my body it was cool cause i didnt wake up its like i was still asleep and i knew what was going on i just seen like the red behind my eye lids so i focused on leaving my body like i did before and as soon as my mind fell asleep again i popped back out and i remember that you want to get away from ur body asap so it doesnt suck u back in, so when i popped out i looked down and flew right through the floor (i live in a apt on the 2nd floor) and i ended up in my downstairs neighbors room, i dont really remember what happend after that, but next thing i know im back behind my eye lids again cause everything was all red so i did the same thing as before and i popped out again but i was crazy place that iv never seen before and i was talking to a few diffrent people well i decided to fly through a few walls and i was walking around checkin stuff out and i was walking through this like alley way and i wanted to fly like superman so i jumped to start to fly but nothing happend, now i knew that i could do it so i thought about it for a minute and i thought ill just focus my mind on going up so i did that and next thing i know im like a super giant, instead of just flying my body like extended i could go where ever i wanted but its like i was still on the ground, a really great feeling. I kno that alot more stuff happend i can feel it, when i was obeing something inside me was saying Wake up and write this Down, but at the time when i was obeing its like i remembered everything so well i figured theres no way i will forget any of this i just wanna keep on exploring and having fun. I even remember i could speak spanish which i have never done except for a few times words most people know. When i woke up though i quickly figured out you dont remember as much as you would like.. once i came back to reality in my body i even had to question if it was real or not, then i had to meditate on everything i can remember from it and after remembering all this stuff i defintly believe it was a obe of some sort. The weird thing i noticed thought was I dont remember any vibrations and when i was flying around i remember what they said about the 360 vision but i couldnt use it or didnt have it. i dont kno if you need to learn it or what but i could only see which ever way i was focusing.

CFTraveler
14th July 2008, 06:41 PM
Pretty cool. Congratulations.

Neil Templar
14th July 2008, 06:43 PM
hey hey!!
congrats!!
i like the sound of the super giant bit!
sounds like alot of fun! 8)

Jayo1919
14th July 2008, 07:26 PM
thx it was amazing. I also just remember that when i was talking to them people for some reason i didnt feel like my normal self, it was like i was somebody else and the only thing i remember them saying was something about ill find my dream girl at long john silvers (a seafood restaurant). I dont really understand that but maybe ill have to go there to see if anything happens...

CFTraveler
14th July 2008, 07:51 PM
If you define your being as the collection of memories you have, then you are indeed someone else when nonphysical.
Maybe you already met your dream girl, in dream time? It would indeed be interesting to go there and see what happens. Of course, it could mean 'dream' LJS, not physical LJS. Unless it was a convo with your Higer Self, which knows what's supposed to happen (all my opinion, of course.)

Jayo1919
14th July 2008, 08:23 PM
ya it seems to me like it has something to do the astral realm, or maybe it could be some kind of symbol.. not sure yet.. the person who told me this was some girl i met while i was obein

CFTraveler
14th July 2008, 08:53 PM
the person who told me this was some girl i met while i was obeinI have news that may be traumatic for you, but it's possible the girl who talked to you was a manifestation of your Higher Self- possibly your anima. Of course, it could have been an independent entity, if you believe in those.
If you don't know what anima is look it up in the AD pedia-link on my sig. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/symbolic/down.gif (http://www.thesmilies.com)

Jayo1919
14th July 2008, 09:11 PM
Ya i believe it could be, I dont see how some entity who doesnt know me would have information like that. The only thing is when i was chatting with her there was a bunch of other people around just talking i think. which makes me wonder if maybe she just knew me or there could be a possibilty that she could of been the higher self of the girl im suppoce to meet? I really wish i could remember more of the conversation between me her and whoever else was there. But for the past few weeks i have been wanting to meet my higher self and im always thinkin about it in the back of my mind so im not sure yet.. hopfully i will project more and able to learn more to put the pieces together