PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini Vibes & Such

CFTraveler
18th July 2008, 11:41 PM
Aunt Clair found this very interesting article about vibrations in Kundalini & OBE and with much gratitude want to refer to it here:
http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/ku ... s-obe.html (http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/kundalini/kundalini-arousals-vibrations-obe.html)

Ignore the little window that asks you to dowload it (if it comes up) and keep scrolling down to the article.
Enjoy!

sleeper
29th August 2008, 09:26 PM
I don't know much about this, but I'd like to comment a little about my experiences and thoughts on this and get some feedback (please).

it's interesting that the author of this article talks about vectors, but the energy moving in vectors (to me) seems to describe the behaviour of the energy as it accumulates and changes over time. i could be wrong though.

In the kundalini experiences i've had, as well as other divine experiences, lots of energy was required throughout my whole body. My events like that have always been organic; i was passive and didn't do much to inspire the event besides sit or lie still. that is why I eagerly look forward to Robert Bruce's upcoming works on Kundalini, so I can study those methods.

In those divine experiences, my meditations always involve getting into a good state of mind and trance, then obe-type vibrations come on their own. so rather than projecting my awareness away from my body, and generating a double, my awareness is nowhere, just resting. As the energy sensations intensify I find myself doing strange things with my physical body but the main thing is expanding my ribcage and diaphragm completely and holding it there (usually for about 10 minutes at a time, then taking short rests). it seems like i don't breathe at all for very long times when this happens. I don't remember where I got this phrase but i call this movement "the great breath" because now that I know the feeling of it, i do it often.

it's just a full body energy movement, but the important thing is that it feels like i'm flexing my etheric muscles; pulling energy in and holding it there so it can't leak out. I seem to accumulate energy in my solar plexus alone for a very long time, but once it's full, the energy seems to accumulate beneath that area. sometimes I get energy spikes (at this point) in what I think are my Ida and Pingala currents.

At this point, as I continue pulling energy in, the energy continues to fill me and rise upwards (at least past my throat, sometimes up to my crown) until something happens (i don't know what) and bright light and energy (or energy as bright light, idk) descends downward. Everything turns to light, OBE-style vibes are gone now.

At this point i have no control over the experience whatsoever; but in the past, this is how kundalini has risen for me, or i've had new energy body pathways made, or what I think must be samadhi or something like it, etc.

I'm not trying to prattle on about my experiences too much, only trying to describe how OBE vibes and Kundalini have been experienced by me: that they haven't seemed like entirely different energies, only different stages of activity in my body.

I look forward to your responses.

CFTraveler
29th August 2008, 09:39 PM
So what do you do if you don't get vibes anymore? (I haven't in prob. years)

sleeper
30th August 2008, 04:43 AM
idk what to say about that, other than...ummmm.....you must get some energy sensations, right? I call them OBE vibes because 1. my energy body is still developing and 2. because it's convenient, but to be honest, what i feel doesn't feel much like "buzzing vibes" that most people talk about, but does mirror what I experience during OBE, which is more of a watery wave through my whole body.

i'm at a coffee shop atm, because i don't have home internet until about wednesday. but i'll try to write more later and see your reply.

g'night

CFTraveler
30th August 2008, 06:02 PM
I get e-work sensations, but not vibrations as I did in the early days. I don't get vibes when I project, I use other cues, so really the only times I experience vibes is when I wake up from a dream/projection and I vibe a little bit, indicating that I just got back. I haven't tried to prolong them yet as it hadn't occurred to me to do so, but this happens so seldom that I don't know if I'll remember next time it happens.

ericbrocks
19th December 2008, 01:26 PM
it's interesting that the author of this article talks about vectors, but the energy moving in vectors (to me) seems to describe the behaviour of the energy as it accumulates and changes over time.

Vector... great analogy, can describe multiple spaces, including changes over time...