PDA

View Full Version : Very strange experience after introduction to Focus 10.

Radu
21st July 2008, 12:40 PM
Hello dear all,

My name is Radu Cruceana I'm 41 years old, and I work like IT manager.
I'm brand new with hemi-sync technology, and I really really apreciate a little help.
Yesterday I have listened to:
1. Wave I -> Introduction to Focus 10. and
2. Awakened Mind System Disk by dr Jeffrey Thompson.
Before that I was doing Sudarshan krya (a type of pranayama from Art of living group).

Last night I think I had a lucid dream: It was about me, I were superhappy when I realise that I'm lucid and on the other side.
The dream was brutally interupted by a very strong vibration that I felt first time in my head (was sommething like an powerfull hellicopter propeller). The vibration flow to my chest and finally to my abdomen, I have tried not be scare (vey much) and wait to see what will hapen, another vibration come and go exactly like the first one.
After that I have opened my eyes.
OK , now the question , What were those vibrations ??? It was sommething dangerous ??
Could sommeone tell what really happend ?

Have a bright day and best regards,

Radu

Korpo
21st July 2008, 01:22 PM
Hello, Radu.

That sounds like the typical "OBE exit vibrations", reported by many OBEers.

I experienced them, too. In my case they sounded like a rushing that rose to be a really impressive loud sound, like wind blasting through a million tubes.

I guess everyone experiences them differently. Robert Bruce writes about them here: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65&BulletinID=274#2.

In my experience a Monroe tape session with Hemi-Sync can induce experiences in the night afterwards. My personal pet theory is that by doing the session you tell your subconscious what you try to accomplish, but while fully awake your mind is not relaxed enough to "let it happen". When your conscious mind goes to sleep, your subconscious mind takes over fully. The subconscious mind interprets your intent and gives you the experience you want. In terms of OBE and dreaming the subconscious mind is more powerful than the conscious mind, so that's no surprise.

So, I don't think it was anything dangerous or anything to be concerned about. In my case I was so startled by the vibrations I consciously suspended them - I chickened out. ;)

Next time you have this, observe it and stay calm as you did and see what happens. It might become very interesting. :)

Take good care,
Oliver

PS - the center of your head, the center of your chest and the center of your abdomen are the three major energy storage and conversion centers of the body. In Chinese energy theory they are called the three "Dantiens" ("elixir fields"), and Robert Bruce calls them the "sub-brow storage" (= "Upper Dantien"), "sub-heart storage" (= "Middle Dantien") and "sub-navel storage" (= "Lower Dantien") respectively. They govern the regulation of mental (brain), emotional (heart) and physical (guts) energies in your body.

Radu
21st July 2008, 01:38 PM
Dear Korpo,

First of all thanks a lot, for such a quick answer.
I have a last question ...It wasn't suppossed to be from the interior to exterior ?
What puzzled/dazzled me it was the order: head - > chest -> abdomen.

Best regards and have a bright day

Radu

Korpo
21st July 2008, 01:55 PM
There are many energy flows in the body, some of them run downwards, some upwards - actually all of them are circulations. Energy can be brought down, can be brought up, and travel in other directions, too.

I don't really know what exactly happened, but I know that vibrations also can clear the energy body. Maybe that's what happened? Maybe you were just observing what the energy body is doing to regulate yourself while your astral/lucid dream self is out?

Not all experiences are "text book" experiences. But if you get results like this I bet there will be more. :D

Have a bright day, too. :)
Oliver