PDA

View Full Version : Weird vibrations.

noqas
23rd July 2008, 03:28 AM
3 months ago i started practicing astral projecting,and like must peoples i got these vibrations while trancing,or trying to leave the physical body.

after a week and a half i stoped practicing AP,but the vibrations didnt stoped.
i use to get them 3-4 times a day,now i get them 30-40times,each day and thats when i am not practicing EM.
when i am the number is allmust double.

so i wondered,can anyone give me more information about these vibrations.
couldnt find any on google.

what are these vibrations?
and are they controlable?if so through what practice?

Thanks.

CFTraveler
23rd July 2008, 01:24 PM
Hi noqas.
Here is a handy-dandy guide to vibrations that Magikist put together. It has interesting and valuable information about them:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11621&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11621&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a)

If you want to smooth out these vibrations I recommend you do energy work, such as NEW. This will get your energy body flowing, and the sensations should smooth out.

noqas
23rd July 2008, 03:43 PM
thanks for the quick reply.

i have read up his article,and it didnt quite helped me unfortunately.

he talked about sleep paralyze vibrations,i get these vibrations all day long.
and i coulnt find how to control these vibrations(he did talked about some methods how to snap out of it,but i saw they were meant to you use when you are in sleep paralyse state).
another thing,i can make some vibrations in my body on command,but i cant stop them on command.
they just keep on going.

so any other suggestions?

CFTraveler
23rd July 2008, 09:06 PM
Like I said before in my post, doing energy work will help to smooth them out.

When you start doing certain types of introspective work, you become aware of energy in your own body. Especially when you begin to do energy work.
There are two types of vibrations, the ones he is talking about (separation symptoms) and the second type is energy body vibrations. When you begin doing e-work (or even meditating) you become sensitive and aware, and you feel things you're not used to. There are a few reasons for this: Heightened awareness, nerves being overwhelmed by the new movement and blockages. If you continue (or begin) to do energy work the following will happen:
You will start to get used to these sensations, it will stop becoming something that shocks you;
Your nerves will get used to the new energy load and the sensations will subside; and
Any blockages you have that cause the heightened sensations will begin to dissolve, the energy will flow better, and it will become less intense, until you stop feeling much of anything.