PDA

View Full Version : NEW history - did anybody notice?

Korpo
24th July 2008, 11:57 AM
Later that evening while revising my original notes (a few hours after making the initial discovery) Sathya Sai Baba, materialised before me in my office. He is said to be an avatar. There is a lot of controversy surrounding this Indian mystic, but regardless of this he does appear to be an incredibly powerful spiritual presence on this earth.

I was sitting alone, gazing blankly at my notes while I pondered the enormous implications of my new discovery. Suddenly, and for no apparent reason, the dimensional veil rent and the brilliant-silver light of high-level spirit plane energy flooded the room. Sai Baba stepped out of this light and materialised in front of me, solid and life sized. He beamed at me, smiling and gesturing animatedly towards me, as if saying: "Now you've found it what are you going to do with it? Baba stayed visible only for about thirty seconds, but this event had a lasting effect on my work, not to mention upon myself, greatly encouraging me.

After Sai Baba left, I pondered on what had happened, the importance of it all, and what I should do about it. I decided to act according to my nature and give it away to the world, just as Baba seemed to have been suggesting. But, it was no good as it was, being just a few messy notes of raw theory based on a few early experiments. Thus began many hundreds of hours of detailed work, over many years, carefully remapping the basics of the energy body (from the inside) and designing and fine-tuning techniques and development exercises for what was to become The NEW Energy Ways system.(from: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=61)

Read more about Sathya Sai Baba here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba.

Oliver

star
24th July 2008, 02:16 PM
I read that! Sometimes really cool stuff happens and it inspires a person for a really long time. I'm going through that still. I want to get better becuase of my experiences!