PDA

View Full Version : "Aliens Do Exist"? interview

sono
25th July 2008, 09:11 AM
Does anyone have any opinions on the interview with ex -astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, where he said that Roswell happened, aliens 'do exist" etc? And NASA's refutation? I find it enticing to believe, but think he has said so all along, so why the main media fuss now?
:o

Mishell
25th July 2008, 11:15 AM
He's a regular on Coast to Coast. I've only heard him there.

What is the media fuss going on?

sono
25th July 2008, 12:18 PM
There are pages of references under a google search I did; apparently he was on Kerrang! in the UK There's an MP3 one can listen to (I actually haven't yet as I'm too busy)of the interview. . . .

sleeper
25th July 2008, 01:49 PM
Have you seen the Project Camelot interviews of John Lear? He pretty much covers the whole gamut of Nasastronaut conspiracy cover ups, including secret spaceships, alien technology, a breathable atmosphere on the moon, excavation work there looking for ancient alien technology, memory erasing drugs, etc.

he covers other things also, somehow since retirement he's made conspiracy work a full time job.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/john_lear.html

CFTraveler
25th July 2008, 04:54 PM
It's possible that there is some 'media fuss' about him because the organization he started (Institute of Noetic Science) is becoming better known and widespread in everyday life.
The church I used to attend had a "IONS" club that met once a month, and they publish a magazine (Shift) that you get by being a member. Like all organizations, they start small, start growing in membership, and then someone 'discovers' them. This may be the case here.
This organization is a mainly socially oriented one, about consciousness, not about UFOs and such, but anyone who gets involved in it will eventually come to discover Dr. Mitchell's experiences in regards to aliens. Not for the small-minded.

sono
28th July 2008, 07:11 AM
Hi, thanks for the replies - Yes, Sleeper, I have read all the Project Camelot interviews (I think I recognise you from another Forum, too!)

I agree, none of this is for the small minded, CFTraveller! Has everyone noticed that E Mitchell has done a bit of a play-down now, odd . . actually, it's probably really difficult to have one's musings taken as hard facts - I still think, though, that he meant what he said originally & that he does know something. . . . . .

CFTraveler
28th July 2008, 02:55 PM
I don't know him or have ever met him, so you know I don't know what I'm talking about (so take it with a grain of salt) but my guess is that you have to 'know what to say' and to 'who to tell it to' when you're in a position to be taken seriously, and he is in such a position, so far. So it's better to downplay one aspect of his worldview if another is getting more attention and allows him to help the world, than to insist about something he said and be ridiculed and marginalized, essentially ignored. I'd guess he'd be more effective if he's taken seriously.

sono
29th July 2008, 04:50 AM
Very wise words!

sleeper
29th July 2008, 03:12 PM
Well, the reason I mentioned the Project Camelot videos is because in them, there is ample suggestive material to make us wonder - which of these officials are actually leaking material, and which are feeding material to the public for unknown reasons - perhaps to soften the blow for future disclosure? or to make a complex issue seem simple; i.e., are aliens simply beings from other planets, who travel here in their ships? or is there some more complexity to this?

I posit that the people who believe they're leaking material actually don't know that much about it, other than there's a cover up, and that the people who know quite a bit are only feeding bits and pieces of tainted info, for some purpose we might not realize until some future date.

CFTraveler
29th July 2008, 05:05 PM
I second that notion.

Hibby
30th July 2008, 02:32 PM
i wonder what are the motives of the aliens, if they exist, they seem to be cooperating with the government, or is the government cooperating with them? But i'd admit that saying the planes from 911 is a hologram is quite far fetched. Just how far are we being fooled? for our own good hopefully.

Astral1t1
20th November 2008, 11:48 PM
Why don't you OBE experts go check area51 and see is there any suspicious little green men XD

CFTraveler
20th November 2008, 11:56 PM
Why don't you OBE experts go check area51 and see is there any suspicious little green men XD
What OBE experts are you talking about?
Consider re-reading the rules of the forum you joined, Astral1t1.

Astral1t1
21st November 2008, 11:27 AM
^ I thought there are some on this forum and it was a joke...you must admit it, the idea is goooood :wink: