PDA

View Full Version : NEW Tiredness

azzuth
28th July 2008, 07:14 PM
I've recently purchased Energy Work and am really enjoying the NEW process. I am on the chapter about running energy on the section about hands and feet. I can get my feet/legs and even torso, chakras and energy storage centers buzzing very easily. However, my arms and hands take considerably more focus to generate even mildly noticable sensations. And within seconds of getting sensations I feel zapped and could immediately drift off into sleep. Just trying to run an energy ball through my thumb earlier put me into a hypnogogic state and I almost fell asleep completely.

My question: What does this signify? Am I trying to hard and running myself out of juice, so to speak? Or is this a blockage? I'm really new to this and not sure what I can do (aside from more energy work) to get my hands and arms responding like i'd like them to.

Thanks in advance,
Azzuth

CFTraveler
28th July 2008, 09:48 PM
Hi Azzuth- It doesn't mean anything, really.
Tiredness is a natural side effect of new awareness or energy work- possibly because the energy body is not used to 'doing new things'. This will pass, but give yourself some time to get used to it. It took me a month, but everyone is different, and usually it doesn't take that long.
The sensitivity issue is also commonplace, and changes. The good news is that less sensitivity usually doesn't mean blockages, strong sensations usually do, so it just may mean that the nerves on your hands and feet are not as sensitive as mine.
As long as there is some sensation it's all good. Too much sensation or pain is another story.

azzuth
29th July 2008, 06:15 PM
Thank you CFtraveler, I will stick with it and try to not get my self all worried. When I got my first sensation from NEW I was blown away, it kind of made my brain snap and realize there is alot more to this world than we typically accept. I think I've been a tad too cautious, I think I'm concerned that I may do something wrong and mess myself up or something of the like.

Thanks again.
Azzuth