PDA

View Full Version : Electro Magnetic Radiation questions/observations

azzuth
28th July 2008, 07:28 PM
Until recently I worked behind two large 21 inch CRT monitors. I've worked with large CRTs for years and within the last year or so I've noticed that they are affecting me to a large degree. When I sit in front of them for more than an hour my face and chest will get warm and almost tingly. My mood is also altered to the point that I become grumpy and get into a depressed state.

My wife suggested I switch to a LCD and have done so with much success. But now I am noticing our large 42 inch LCD tv is causing me similar issues.

I know that NEW has improved my sensitivity to energy, my phone being in my pocket drives me nuts now and I avoid using it when I can. Even a 10 minute conversation gives me noticable and "icky" feeling energy in my head.

Has anyone else noticed similar sensitivity to electronics? I've tried to find thing on this before (when the monitors were a huge issue) and there is a condition called Electromagnetic-hypersensitivity but it is rarely reconized by the medical community and of course no one is very sympathetic to a condition that "isn't affecting anyone else."

cheers,
Azzuth

Seeuzin
29th July 2008, 12:27 AM
Another word to Google for it in case you haven't come across it is "electrosensitive."

I've heard of this and believe in it. I had a friend who was always a little anxious and strange. One day, the power went out, and he seemed so much happier and balanced. He shared with me that day that he believed he was electrosensitive. It's only anecdotal evidence, but it was strong enough that it shifted my opinion on the matter.