PDA

View Full Version : Regular weekly healing chats...

Amur
21st December 2005, 01:41 PM
Actually this was stars idea a while back so thank you star!

How about keeping a regular healing-chat at some set time 1-2 / week, where healers and the ones needing healing would join the chat and every healer would send healing energy to one person... This would certainly be very efficient and results would come quickly but yet lovingly softly... What do you think?

There are lots of chats that can be used with room availabilities... This type of live interraction has certainly it's benefits...

Apex
21st December 2005, 06:11 PM
I certainly still have the irc channel I set up for this forum. If you want to use it, I'd be glad to have you guys there (noone is ever in there except me).

Its location is:

irc.sorcery.net
#astraldynamics

21st December 2005, 06:28 PM
Actually this was stars idea a while back so thank you star!

How about keeping a regular healing-chat at some set time 1-2 / week, where healers and the ones needing healing would join the chat and every healer would send healing energy to one person... This would certainly be very efficient and results would come quickly but yet lovingly softly... What do you think?

There are lots of chats that can be used with room availabilities... This type of live interraction has certainly it's benefits...
I think the main problem you will have in organizing that would be in setting the time. We are kind of spread out, you know...

Quantitativefool
22nd December 2005, 01:04 AM
Yeah, if we could define a time and also perhaps get a link on the actual site it may work out. I'm very enthusastic if we could get it to work.

-Stu

Amur
23rd December 2005, 07:22 AM
Yeah, if we could define a time and also perhaps get a link on the actual site it may work out. I'm very enthusastic if we could get it to work.

-Stu

Certainly... We need to see how many are interested in starting this at a regular basis first :) The sessions doesn't even need to be long... 15 min can be more than enough if many are concentrating on the same person...