PDA

View Full Version : My Six Dimensional Theory Of Reality

maynoth
4th August 2008, 07:37 PM
I came up with these idea's during OBE's.

1. if you were to start with a point, and expand it infinitely in series you could make a line.
.................................................. ...

2. if you take a line and expand it infinitely in a series you would form a square or plane

3. if you expand a square or plane in an infinite series you would have a cube.

lets think about that and apply that to time, and perhaps shift some paradigms here.

most people I meet think that the past ceases to be as soon as we move forward in time, and the future is yet to be created. I can assure you this is not the case and that paradigm is completely wrong.

Time is really the speed at which your awareness moves through this reality, viewed 3 dimensional cross sections (called the present) of a large 4D solid object.

both past and future already existed before "you" ever came into the picture and started observing this "reality"

so the forth dimension really is the realization that both past and future are apart of a solid object.

That is kind of hard to visualize but imagine for one second that the past you, present you and future you are all connected and comprise a larger 4D object, just as a we expanded a square or plane infinitely to create a cube, so also if we expand our infinite number of "present" moments we experience in a lifetime we would look like a large snake or worm our birth at the beginning and our death at the other.

4. time is the perception we have of our movement through a 4D object. Remember how a point was expanded infinitely to create a line, well its the same here, except the point in this case is a 3D object.

Lets talk about the fifth dimension a little. The fourth dimension implied pre-destiny and fate by showing that the future has already occurred, while this is true it is not the complete truth. Moment to moment we are presented with infinite branching 4D paths to choose from, e.g. drinking tea instead of orange juice this morning. every choice action, thought etc that you have is navigating you through a maze of infinite possibilities. You can choose any you like, most people do not pay attention at all and wind up navigating to less than ideal outcomes, this is what karma really means. You do not create reality but you choose it down to the most minute detail. This concept is supported by the MWI of quantum mechanics, Stephen Hawking and the majority of physicists subscribe to the notion that indeed we do live in a multiverse and not a universe.

There are infinite parallel realities to our own, and contrary to popular belief you don't need a fancy machine to travel to them, because automatically you do it every second your alive. The choices you make, the thoughts you think, the way you act, your attitude, everything you do period, navigates you in and out of these worlds.

5. The 5th Dimension is an infinite expansion of 4D representing the choices we make and how we navigate the multiverse via our actions and thoughts. Remember how we created a square or plane by infinitely expanding a line, well the same applies here were expanding a 4D object, and showing all its possible life paths to create a plane or square.

I have gone as far as the 6th dimension, but could go no further. I do not know if there really are dimensions higher than 6 but based on my first hand experience I haven't seen them.

The sixth dimension is totality, every possible 5D object and path possible, in all possible worlds. Everything that is was or could be as one singular and coherent singularity. Nothing moves, everything is still. Infinity, in a grain of sand.

6. The 6th dimension encompasses everything that is was or ever could be in all possible worlds and universes as one singular coherent object.

CFTraveler
4th August 2008, 07:46 PM
I guess the idea of 'coherent object' may be the thing to ponder when thinking of extending out further... (if further is even the correct term, that is).

sleeper
4th August 2008, 08:54 PM
It's interesting that you wrote this today, because I had a mind-blowing multidimensional projection last night.

but i'm having trouble understanding it, and even more trouble writing it.

wstein
5th August 2008, 06:07 AM
You might want to see:
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3545&p=26633&hilit=tenth+dimension#p26633

or the Youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA

maynoth
12th August 2008, 03:56 PM
Thanks I agree with their video up to 6, but it seems that 7-10 could be rolled up into 6. Also I find their explanations a little hard to understand. Thank you though :)

Hibby
3rd September 2008, 01:20 AM
maybe the 4-6 dimensions will follow the intervals that 1-3 dimensions did, a line, then each part of that line extended in another dimension, then each of those lines extended into another dimension yet again. so the dimensions 1-3 relates to space, 4-6 relates to time?
Beyond 6, 7-9 could represent universes or dimensions
The more i learn about the universe i more i think it is so perfect, although they'll say that if it wasn't perfect then we wouldn't exists and for us it may seem like perfection out of no where but was in fact the result of infinite trial and errors of the universe.

Timotheus
17th September 2008, 12:54 AM
:D