PDA

View Full Version : aura-colour of colors

soul1
7th August 2008, 05:16 PM
I tried the technique for seeing auras and to my surprise by using the online tool was
almost immediately able to see the auras of colors.
My problem though, the color of the auras i see are different from those written (earlier in the tutorial) you should see.
For example, while i see a yellow aura by looking at blue ( as "prescribed" ) , by looking at green I see a faint pinkish color (instead of orange)
Did i do something wrong?
Thanks in advance

CFTraveler
9th August 2008, 07:21 PM
I tried the technique for seeing auras and to my surprise by using the online tool was
almost immediately able to see the auras of colors.
My problem though, the color of the auras i see are different from those written (earlier in the tutorial) you should see.
For example, while i see a yellow aura by looking at blue ( as "prescribed" ) , by looking at green I see a faint pinkish color (instead of orange)
Did i do something wrong?
Thanks in advance I'm not Robert but I do know the answer to your question- orange and pink are in the same color family, and the green you are looking at may have pink as it's complement instead of orange, as it may have more or less yellow (a chartreuse green will give you a different complement than an olive green color, for example). So your reaction is perfectly normal. Experiment with different shades of green and you'll see what I'm saying.