PDA

View Full Version : Bringers of the Dawn

Neil Templar
9th August 2008, 05:02 PM
anyone read this?

http://www.universe-people.com/english/ ... ingers.htm (http://www.universe-people.com/english/books/bringers.htm)

Teachings from the Pleadians
what do you make of it? :?

Mishell
9th August 2008, 08:25 PM
I haven't read that one, but I have read Path of Empowerment (same author). I loved it. I almost didn't get it because of the bad review I read. The ultimate complaint, though, was they said it was just like her previous books with no new material. No problem for me because I hadn't read the previous books. So, in the end I bought it, and thought it was great. Some of the things said seem absolutely outrageous if you think about it. But it all feels so right. Right for me anyway, but that's another story. :D

Neil Templar
9th August 2008, 09:42 PM
i have to agree.
i just finished this one,and i certainly hope it's true.
interesting times ahead indeed... 8)

Neil Templar
16th August 2008, 08:12 PM
the friend who showed me this book just got in touch.
she asked her energy healer about it,here's the message she sent me today -

I talked to Aleia the other night. Wanted to check in with my guides and see if this stuff was real or not. Before I even got through the story she was like not only is it real, but that she's been channeling messages from the plaeidians for years.

We checked in with my guides. My DNA is already reconnecting with no problems, except that my pituitary gland needed some help, so the light orbs helped me with that. Then we used an orb to heighten my intuition and channeling skills, because there's a plaeidian who's working with me named zeshira. And check it out. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't go back to sleep because I've had a sore back and it was hurting. All of a sudden, zeshira came to me and asked if she could enter my body. So I let her. Without me trying, she moved my hands near each other, they got warm and tingly, and then moved to either side of my left hip. Then my back felt tingly. Then the pain was gone. I asked her to show me how to heal like that and she said she would. Then I asked if she could work with you, and she said you already have a guide from their star system. He's a male light being, and she said if you spoke the intention, he'd make contact with you in a dream. She said it would help if you meditated and created a space for him to meet you in.
So there you have it.

Fish
3rd September 2008, 07:48 PM
8) 8)

I just started reading this last week after you posted the link. I’m up to chapter 7. Interesting!!! To say the least. Like the post above for some reason it “feels” right and some of it so far I feel like I’ve already read!

Deja vu kinda thing :)

CFTraveler
3rd September 2008, 07:52 PM
I have to say that ever since I read most of it some strange stuff has been happening. Dk if it's coincidence though.

Chris_com28
3rd September 2008, 10:16 PM
This must be the Pleadian Plus I've read about. For some reason I feel that they're quite reliable. So what things do you particuarly find interesting. I've already got other things to read.

Neil Templar
4th September 2008, 10:31 AM
I have to say that ever since I read most of it some strange stuff has been happening. Dk if it's coincidence though.

me too,and my friend who first showed it to me.
it feels like an acceleration of our evolution or something.very hard to put into words..

Fish
4th September 2008, 12:46 PM
This must be the Pleadian Plus I've read about. For some reason I feel that they're quite reliable. So what things do you particuarly find interesting. I've already got other things to read.

Add it to your reading list. There's a lot of info that's all interconnected.

Mostly I find the info about the metamorphosis of our DNA very interesting so far. Makes sense as to the explanation of our race being dumbed-down.. just made a lot of sense to me everything that is being conveyed.

Fish
4th September 2008, 12:48 PM

me too,and my friend who first showed it to me.
it feels like an acceleration of our evolution or something.very hard to put into words..

How long has it been since you've each read this book?

CFTraveler
4th September 2008, 01:57 PM
Since you posted the link. My OBE journal has only the tip of the iceberg. Lots of stuff I didn't post.

Fish
4th September 2008, 03:25 PM
I just re-read back through your August section. Wow that’s something else! Do you notice anything different in your day-to-day activities after the encounters?

Why didn’t you post some of the other stuff?

How about you Neil?

Sorry about all the questions :?

CFTraveler
4th September 2008, 03:43 PM
I just re-read back through your August section. Wow that’s something else! Do you notice anything different in your day-to-day activities after the encounters?

Why didn’t you post some of the other stuff? Some too crazy, even for me. Some too personal. My day to day activities? Not really. I'd say everything is roughly the same, maybe busier, but that's normal too.

Sorry about all the questions :? :D
Since you saw my latest postings from two days ago, something else happened this morning. I'm going to post it in the dreaming forum since it's another 'shared dream' (two days in a row) and I'd appreciate anyone's interpretation.

Neil Templar
4th September 2008, 03:47 PM
i only finished reading it at the time of posting the link.

just after reading it,this was my experience
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12717 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12717)

not long after -
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=12724 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=12724)

i've also been having a few "them and us" type dreams.the whole world being split into 2 different "species"...-
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12812 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12812)
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12745 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12745)

that's the stuff i posted about that kinda feels relevant to me.
i've had a few more experiences i haven't posted about, due to lack of sufficient recall to make a read-worthy post.
alot of waking up knowing i've learned alot during the morning's sleep, and a few times knowing that i've taught others stuff too.
a bit vague, just a sense of knowing that things are happening, on another level, so to speak.

plus there's been at least one seemingly precognitive dream in the past couple of weeks, but i wasn't sure if it was just coincidence, so didn't post about it.

Fish
5th September 2008, 11:57 AM

Why didn’t you post some of the other stuff? Some too crazy, even for me. Some too personal. My day to day activities? Not really. I'd say everything is roughly the same, maybe busier, but that's normal too.

That’s cool

Sorry about all the questions :? :D
Since you saw my latest postings from two days ago, something else happened this morning. I'm going to post it in the dreaming forum since it's another 'shared dream' (two days in a row) and I'd appreciate anyone's interpretation.

Strange you both thought there was someone in your room.. so that brings me to last night. This is what happened:

I fell asleep and woke up inside what I think was a dream.. but it seemed really real to me. When I opened my eyes in this dream I was hooked up to this machine with all these hoses coming out of it. I vaguely remember one of the hoses hooked into my heart chakra.. not sure if the other hoses were hooked up accordingly or not. The room was very dim and everything looked grey. I couldn’t make out any details of this machine but it was as big as I am and sitting on the floor directly facing me. Behind the machine I remember 1 or 2 shadow figures observing me. The machine made no sound.. the room was completely quiet. I wasn’t “awake” for very long in that room, I feel back asleep shortly after taking all that in. I wasn’t afraid, didn’t feel like they were doing anything bad to me.. so I wake up for real and look at the clock and realize it’s been 1-1/2 hours since I fell asleep. So I got out of bed to hit the bathroom and suddenly this terrible fear of god knows what came over me and I was looking all around in the dark like a child would fearing monsters under the bed!! So I tell myself to get a grip that there’s nothing to fear and return to get back in bed. I walk into the bedroom and my husband is sitting straight up in bed and he says to me, “There’s someone in the house!” I told him it was me and to go back to bed. So after that I laid in bed staring at the ceiling the rest of the night because I couldn’t get back to sleep after that!!

Fish
5th September 2008, 12:07 PM
i only finished reading it at the time of posting the link.

just after reading it,this was my experience
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12717 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12717)

not long after -
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=12724 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=12724)

i've also been having a few "them and us" type dreams.the whole world being split into 2 different "species"...-
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12812 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12812)
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12745 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12745)

that's the stuff i posted about that kinda feels relevant to me.
i've had a few more experiences i haven't posted about, due to lack of sufficient recall to make a read-worthy post.
alot of waking up knowing i've learned alot during the morning's sleep, and a few times knowing that i've taught others stuff too.
a bit vague, just a sense of knowing that things are happening, on another level, so to speak.

plus there's been at least one seemingly precognitive dream in the past couple of weeks, but i wasn't sure if it was just coincidence, so didn't post about it.

You’ve had quite a lot!

I’m still not too sure what to think of all this. Do you wonder if you’ve done the wrong thing by “signing” up for this? I was contemplating that last night, I was freaked out but at the same time I thought, “What could possibly be wrong with being multi-dimensional?”

Interesting posts Neil thanks!

CFTraveler
5th September 2008, 12:41 PM
I fell asleep and woke up inside what I think was a dream.. but it seemed really real to me. When I opened my eyes in this dream I was hooked up to this machine with all these hoses coming out of it. I vaguely remember one of the hoses hooked into my heart chakra.. not sure if the other hoses were hooked up accordingly or not. The room was very dim and everything looked grey. I couldn’t make out any details of this machine but it was as big as I am and sitting on the floor directly facing me. Behind the machine I remember 1 or 2 shadow figures observing me. The machine made no sound.. the room was completely quiet. I wasn’t “awake” for very long in that room, I feel back asleep shortly after taking all that in. I wasn’t afraid, didn’t feel like they were doing anything bad to me.. so I wake up for real and look at the clock and realize it’s been 1-1/2 hours since I fell asleep. So I got out of bed to hit the bathroom and suddenly this terrible fear of god knows what came over me and I was looking all around in the dark like a child would fearing monsters under the bed!! So I tell myself to get a grip that there’s nothing to fear and return to get back in bed. I walk into the bedroom and my husband is sitting straight up in bed and he says to me, “There’s someone in the house!” I told him it was me and to go back to bed. So after that I laid in bed staring at the ceiling the rest of the night because I couldn’t get back to sleep after that!!
Fish
I should say it was you own projected double but :shock: anyway.

Neil Templar
5th September 2008, 04:44 PM
I’m still not too sure what to think of all this. Do you wonder if you’ve done the wrong thing by “signing” up for this? I was contemplating that last night, I was freaked out but at the same time I thought, “What could possibly be wrong with being multi-dimensional?”

Interesting posts Neil thanks!

i'm glad to have folk i can share them with, thank you! 8)
as for concerns about "signing up" for all this..well, it all feels positive to me.

AND this morning, i heard from my friend who introduced this book to me.. she told me about an experience she had last night, which was eerily similar to one i had in the past few nights.. being taught how to transmute demon's negative energies into light.
i spent some time the other night turning demon after demon towards the light. i was in a little "office" of sorts, and one by one they'd come in and i'd "switch" their energetic polarity, from negative to positive.
it was effortless to do.
don't ask me about the process, i don't remember being taught the skill.
it felt like an everyday process, like i'd been doing it for years.

i wish i could remember more detail..

CFTraveler
5th September 2008, 05:10 PM
I just want to mention something that is a matter of worldview for me (so you may not agree) but, aside from the DNA stuff, which I have some trouble with- What I got from what I read is that we are already multidimensional, just not consciously so. What this 'tuneup' is going to do is make it possible to be consciously multidimensional, as opposed to during-different-conscious-states.
Of course, to each their own- that's how I see it.

Fish
5th September 2008, 06:12 PM
Fish
I should say it was you own projected double but :shock: anyway.

I think the same thing CF, my double couldn't even stay "awake" crazy.. I had to struggle to take in what I could in those few moments that I had.

Oh! I forgot to mention the headache I had once I woke up for good the last time. This whole thing has been on my mind all day today.

Fish
5th September 2008, 06:18 PM
i'm glad to have folk i can share them with, thank you! 8)
as for concerns about "signing up" for all this..well, it all feels positive to me.

It is a great thing for sure. I love this place 8) Well that’s good. I’m not so sure of what I think yet!

AND this morning, i heard from my friend who introduced this book to me.. she told me about an experience she had last night, which was eerily similar to one i had in the past few nights.. being taught how to transmute demon's negative energies into light.
i spent some time the other night turning demon after demon towards the light. i was in a little "office" of sorts, and one by one they'd come in and i'd "switch" their energetic polarity, from negative to positive.
it was effortless to do.
don't ask me about the process, i don't remember being taught the skill.
it felt like an everyday process, like i'd been doing it for years.

i wish i could remember more detail..

That is very similar. Pretty cool!

Fish
5th September 2008, 06:24 PM

Yep it was me.

I just want to mention something that is a matter of worldview for me (so you may not agree) but, aside from the DNA stuff, which I have some trouble with- What I got from what I read is that we are already multidimensional, just not consciously so. What this 'tuneup' is going to do is make it possible to be consciously multidimensional, as opposed to during-different-conscious-states.
Of course, to each their own- that's how I see it.

I got that from it to as well as the ease of that conscious use of the multi-dimensional travel. I’m just contemplating the fact of why they are going out of their way for us to achieve that, are they really what they say they are and not something else? I realize they need our power on their side to succeed with this “enlightenment” That part is what bothers me.

But I still have the other 1/2 to read of it so I’ll see how I feel then