PDA

View Full Version : Need serious help

rodtaylor
12th August 2008, 06:37 AM
Hi i was under one of the most serious psychic attacks there is not too long ago.

pretty much i had An anger emotion sent to the higher part of my solarplexus that was Amplified x6 ( times 6 ) and since then my liver, kidney and spleen have been getting weaker and weaker to the part where now i feel slight pains in them,
I was just wondering if anyone would be able to send healing energy to those 3 organs specifically :D

Mishell
12th August 2008, 07:37 AM
I sent you reiki.

While your organs are trying to recover, you need to eliminate all alcoholic beverages from your diet and cut out the protein as much as possible. Ideally, eliminate protein too for a couple of weeks. These will overtax your kidneys and slow down the healing process.

Also, look into shielding.

I have found that the best way do deal with someone's anger attacking me is to lock them away. I put that part of them in a clear canister with a lockable top (you know those canisters that sit on the counter). I fill the canister with loving energy, and leave them in there until they calm down. Sometimes they soak up the loving energy and it will need to be refilled.

It's a simple solution. And it only takes a few days usually. Meanwhile, they can't get to you.