PDA

View Full Version : Helping Crohn's and other inflammatory diseases with NEW

soul1
14th August 2008, 09:52 AM
Hi
Did someone of you use the NEW system to improve Crohn's (=inflammation of intestines) or similar digestive disorders?
If you did and had some success please reply including some details of what you did, what improved etc.
Thanks

Korpo
14th August 2008, 11:53 AM
I don't have specific information about Morbus Crohn, but I can tell you that I used energy work to reduce inflammation in my body in general.

I practice energy exercises to remove tension, inflammation and other problems. I'm sure it might be helpful. You might however want to be very gentle to be sure to trigger no adverse reactions, and of course this neither replaces medical treatment nor is the opinion of a medical professional.

It would be nice if you could report back to us how it went. Maybe we should change the topic title so people will recognise what this is about?

Take good care,
Oliver

maynoth
24th August 2008, 03:27 PM
There is a bacteria called lactobacillus sporogenes its also known as Bacillus coagulans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactobacillus_sporogenes

I had horrible chrons like symptoms for years following a round of powerful antibiotics, I took three bottles of this stuff, ten pills a day and have never had any issues since.

Unlike yogurt, or kefir, or acidophilus supplements this bacteria forms spores which survive in the body, and its a good bacteria. Other bacteria are transient.

[EDIT: Please note that AD does always recommend to discuss changes in medication and such things with your doctor first, just to be safe. - Oliver]