PDA

View Full Version : Asking for healing (some minutes somthing is enough)

LuciaUruguay
14th August 2008, 09:54 PM
Hi!

Well normally I would not ask for healing but the healing is for me.

I am living nervous time because of burocracy (in spanish some call it "burrocracia") and I am having like uncertainty about my future, is probably everything ok but the people has the ability to make me feel awfull. Today while going to my psicology session I started to feel pain in my head, like migrain but is because of the muscle (my mom who knows digitopuntura (I think acupressure) in spanish dont know the name in english, said that to me)(I think you mean TMJ, since it sounds like what I have) I did not used my ortodoncist plastic thing to avoid this because for the last years I had no trouble with my mouth but it seems that currently this situation was too much for me (my future is going to be set here, is a big desition for my profetional future) Yep, sounds like TMJ.- CF

So, if you could send me some healing is good for me, I´ll do my own healing but I remember that in another forum I asked for help and I felt loads of energy in me very often so just a little energy is ok I think. I dont know how to post a picture of me ok? My name is Lucia, I live in Montevideo Uruguay, but with your permission, I just ask dad that all the ones that want to help me just tell Him that this energy is for me and the energy will arrive (is what I do always and works)

So, sorry for being long but thanks again in advance, this pain is awfull no matter is little, I always prefer lots of pain, is esier to solve than the small one.
Added comments for clarity- CF.

CFTraveler
14th August 2008, 10:04 PM
Sending you some prayers, Lucia.

LuciaUruguay
15th August 2008, 12:03 AM
thanks Cftraveler :), I still feel some pain but I think that people is sending me energy because is very little the pain, thanks everyone :)

ButterflyWoman
15th August 2008, 03:41 AM
I understand the stress of great uncertainty very well, though not politically the way you do now. I certainly understand the pain from that stress!

Sending you much love and healing.

Mishell
15th August 2008, 08:36 AM
Hi, Lucia. I had TMJ too. I know the headaches can be awful. So sorry.

I did something that worked like biofeedback and eliminated the problem. I trained myself to go to sleep with the tip of my tongue between my teeth. Everytime my jaw would clinch, I would wake up. I was extremely tired after a few weeks of waking up every few minutes, but in the long run it worked beautifully. It took less than a month to eliminate the problem, clinching my jaw. My jaw still pops sometimes, but I don't clinch it, and I don't get the headaches anymore either.

It was a very simple solution, and the good results have stayed with me the last 19 years.

LuciaUruguay
15th August 2008, 10:21 PM
Thanks everone for the energy, my pain dissappear completly yesterday at night. Today I had some pain but it faded some time later.

So if you could give it to me for just few days it would be grat for me, the problem is that until I dont have news for that work problem I had my somatization (is that ok cftraveler? You know, "somatizacion") and is going to be repeating in the next days

Thanks again and blessing for eveyone here :)

CFTraveler
16th August 2008, 12:12 AM
Yes, it's correct- and try meditating when you're nervous. It may help sending energy to the ground when you're worrying.

ButterflyWoman
16th August 2008, 03:59 AM
So if you could give it to me for just few days
Absolutely. I've been thinking of you off and on since you posted this, and every time I think of you, I send you love and blessings. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!

dennis metcalfe
13th September 2008, 09:58 PM
Hello Lucia. the Ark Angel Raphiel will stay with you and help you with your ailment,just believe love and light.bless you xx

chipster
17th November 2008, 10:30 PM
Were thinking of you over here.