PDA

View Full Version : Using new changes my personality,but

magic
18th August 2008, 06:22 PM
I just wanted to share my experience with the NEW system.
I have just decided that I can not afford to stop using the NEW system.

I´ve been restarting my NEW energy raising after not using it for some time, I guess of lazyness..
And after using it for a weeks it has drastic postive changes on me and others around me

* My personality changes= I´ve always been feeling uncomfortable expressing my opinion with group of people but
when I´ve been using NEW all those fears are greatly diminished.
* Feeling happier
* Feeling more social and unknown people are more social towards me (it sometimes feel like they want my energy)
* Can sense peoples feeelings by reading their facial expressions and tone of voice.
* More relaxed and don´t really worry about much.

But when I get lazy and stop using NEW for some time all the positive things goes into reverse
I get insecure,anti-social, and nervous, so quite the opposite.
One would thinks I would keep the skills or experiences and learn from them but instead they all dissapear
when I stop using NEW for some time.
Why does this happen?

/Magic

Korpo
18th August 2008, 06:43 PM
What is your exercise set when doing NEW?

Oliver

magic
18th August 2008, 07:12 PM
I do the feet and leg stimulation for about 15 minutes, I´m having some problems with split awarness so i have to do one leg at a time.
Then I bounce energy from the feets and trough the legs and down again.
I then inhale and at the same time draws energy up from the feet, through the whole body to the head, and on the exhale I draw it down through my neck and into the storage area, I do this about 20-40 times.

The next day I do the same routine but with hands, I don´t have to stimulate the legs because the energy down there becomes active when I do the hands and arms.

I do this some time before I go to sleep, I´ve found it to be the best time.

/magic

boris
18th August 2008, 07:55 PM
hands and soles of feet are good areas to work on too. and to do NEW in trance.

Im totally with you on all the points you mention, I would add diminished ego to that list too. Ive just restarted my energy work and I feel fantastic again. I think its because you are becoming more spiritually 'awake' and life is becoming the dynamic workshop that its meant to be.

lets keep it up eh? :mrgreen:

magic
19th August 2008, 08:23 AM
I do circular actions on soles and feet too.
Yeah, perhaps diimishing ego is what happends to me since i don´t worry about other people reactions to me and can be myself more.
But could anyone explain why I regress when I stop using NEW, what casuses it?

/Magic

Korpo
19th August 2008, 08:42 AM
I wonder whether you ground the energies that get released by NEW. In order for them to not reoccur it might be necessary to neutralise and ground energies you dislodged that were formerly blocked. End every session at the sub-navel storage and focus there for a while, maybe in the range of minutes?

Also: The openness of your personality is determined by the amount of flow within you. If you had "full flow", I'd say life was at least way smoother. I personally think the practices like energy raising/storage circuit give you some extra circulation and more openness, but if you stop energy raising you simply lack that extra energy.

In the long term, energy work would raise your level of available energy and keep things moving and open. Energy raising does not only give you energy temporarily but also over time opens you up more. But only with persistent training.

I'd say the days you are training on you simply have more flow, even though mostly "artificially" induced, and this settles back when that raised energy is "used up".

You might want to start a cleansing routine for your whole energy body where you start to feel for blockages and then wrap, sponge and energy ball them clean, and at the end of the session you ground into the sub-navel.

Oliver

magic
19th August 2008, 08:53 AM
Thx Korpo.

I try to imagine energy flowing down through to the sub-navel storage area but I don´t know If I really feel it, I have less sensation when energy are going down, I mostly only feel it going through my neck, and not so much feeling down in the sub-navel area.

Ok, Lacking energy sounds like a good explanation for my regression, should I begin some specific chakra work, would that help the storage process?

Could you link to a thread that explains this cleansing routine?

/Magic

Korpo
19th August 2008, 11:35 AM
You know Robert's sponge, brush, wrap methods and so on, I'm pretty sure. What I'm suggesting is not following a routine, but going through your body with your perception, for example head to toe, feel for blockages and clean them.

Alternatively you can try to sponge through your body one part at a time. Again for example from head to toe.

Grounding in the sub-navel is done by focussing your attention in the sub-navel for some time (the general area should be enough - center of the abdomen) and possibly have the intent to draw excess energy there.

You possibly feel the energy flow strongest in the neck because you have a blockage there. Energy flow does not have to be felt to work.

I cannot recommend any special chakra work - just along the channels whatever is blocked up. You will quite possibly find clusters of blockages at key points and when you can clean up these and remove those stagnant energies, that should help.

Oliver