PDA

View Full Version : One Strange dream

Ann
22nd August 2008, 03:40 AM
I haven't been around this forum of awhile, due to minor illnesses and general craziness, but I was prompted to re-remember a dream I had wanted to ask all of you about when I originally joined.

Over a year ago I saw in the news that a young women had gone missing somewhere in Northern Canada and has never been found. Soon after she went missing I had a very strange spirit walking dream where I was no longer myself, yet I was aware that this was my consciousness in another woman’s body. She felt very lonely and scared, and yet she was strangely calm, as if she had been there awhile and she was loosing hope. She (we) stood on a rocky outcrop over looking a beautiful scene of endless coniferous forest which was the middle of nowhere and I knew that she had been walking a long time, I could feel the fatigue in her body and yet it was strangely distant from me. I suddenly lifted out of her body and returned to my own and awoke feeling a little disturbed yet detached. I'm wondering if I was suppose to do something for her, aside from offering her a prayer for her wellbeing, and imploring the spirits to help her.

I have had other similar experiences with entering into what seems like another’s body, sometimes when they're under duress. I also had experiences involving remote viewing and listening to conversations, although I don't enter their space. There have been other times when I can lay down on someone’s bed or sit in their space and 'become' them for a moment.

I'm curious if others have had similar dreams/experiences and if they have acted on them. I wonder what the purpose of these 'dreams' might be.

Korpo
22nd August 2008, 10:49 AM
Ann,

I heard others have these experiences, too.

Perhaps it is part of your purpose to make such connections to others. What you should do with the information I cannot say, though. Like being a medium, but to the living.

Take good care,
Oliver

CFTraveler
22nd August 2008, 01:17 PM
I have had one or two experiences that are similar to yours. One of them didn't end well, the rest were with people who later on in life became connected to me in some way. I have come to believe that your higher self did for these what it could, even if you're not sure what that was. Maybe, and this is food for thought, part of what you're here to learn is what you're supposed to do with this. If I were you I'd ask my HS for clarification, but if you do, hold on, 'cause more craziness could be coming your way.
Believe me, just when you think you've been as crazy as you can be, a whole new level presents itself for you to 'organize'.
:wink:

Ann
23rd August 2008, 02:31 AM
It's funny, but I never thought of myself as a medium before, but I know without a doubt that I'm very psychic among other things so guess it makes sense...

However, I have been a medium for the dead before to. Once many years ago when I was in University, I meant a women at my work place that seemed very sad. After befriending her, she soon told me a very sad story involving her boyfriend who had been diagnosed with AIDS and he died before I meant her. One night she called me and suddenly there was a presence in my room. I could 'feel' his personality and he wanted to communicate with her if that was ok with me. I found myself telling her of his presence and my description of him matched perfectly. He then spoke with her through me.

Thanks CF, I like the thought of the higher self's involvement, that idea has crossed my mind too, glad to see that someone else views this in a similar light. I've had some very disturbing experiences too. I entered a trance state, or whatever you want to call it, one night when meditating for a short time. Suddenly I has floating in a room above a mother and father who had just given their child away and I could see him/her being lead away down the hall. This place felt like an institution of perhaps an orphanage, and I got the impression that the child was going to suffer. A short time later I a couple dreams where I heard a child sobbing and screaming for help from some unknown place.

Don't know what this was about either, but I'm wondering if others have has the same experience?

John
26th August 2008, 10:14 PM
Hello Ann,

I have similar experiences in that I connect to others telepathically. I imagine that we experience a circumstance together. Sort of like a shared experience. That was the impression I got from how you described your experiences.

In my particular case, I receive insights from others out of nowhere. They happen when I tune into their energetic signature. I do this by listening to what they say, the words they use, and sensing the underlying intent for what they are communicating. I suspect it could come from their subconscious.

In your case, it seems to me that you are picking up frequences of experience that align with your way of being. It would be interesting to see what would happen if you could start a dialogue with the next person you see in your dreams.

John

niki123
27th August 2008, 03:20 AM
I've had a similar dream.In 2005 I dreamed that I was in a house ,not mine and I saw some papers with an attorney's name on it and at the time I was really searching for my missing,runaway daughter.I had no idea what the connection was at the time.In my dream I was caught and ran out of the house and he chased me with a gun then I woke up.Six months later he was charged with having a prostitution ring and using minor girls and he was found guilty here in ny.He was an attorney at the time and I dreamed about him and knew his name six months before but never knew why until his name came up in the news.Go figure!