PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini = Leviathan ??

redGnome
23rd August 2008, 03:55 AM
here is another clue..... Kundalini = Leviathan

Leviathan in rabbinic literature

[edit] Creation of Leviathan

According to most ancient Jewish midrash, the Leviathan was created on the fifth day (Yalkut, Gen. 12). Originally God produced a male and a female leviathan, but lest in multiplying the species should destroy the world, He slew the female, reserving her flesh for the banquet that will be given to the righteous on the advent of the Messiah (B. B. 74a).

Talmudic references

In the Talmud, the Leviathan is mentioned a number of times:

Avoda Zara (3b): "Rav Yehuda says, there are twelve hours in a day. The first three hours God sits and learns the Torah, the second three hours he sits and judges the world. The third three hours God feeds the entire world... the fourth three hour period God plays with the Leviathan as it is written: "the Leviathan which you have created to play with"".[1]

Moed Katan (25b): "Rav Ashi said to Bar Kipok: what will be said at my funeral? He answered: "If a flame can fall a cedar, what hope does a small tree have? If a Leviathan can be hooked and hauled to land, what hope has a fish in a puddle?" [2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan

Aunt Clair
23rd August 2008, 09:38 AM
My own exegesis is that Mother Kundalini is a naga , a cobra . She is the flame of Earth that consumes and extinguishes the negative ego .She is that death that brings new life .
Father Kundalini is the leviathan and appears as the new life the water serpent who nourishes the newly reborn Tree of Life within .He is the storm who arrives as a gentle rain down the back of the spine . He also appears like a hurricane blowing wildly and in chaos .

CFTraveler
23rd August 2008, 03:49 PM
Very interesting thread. Great exegesis, all.

lcordero
29th March 2011, 10:12 PM
I doubt that Varuna/Thomas is Kundalini.

lcordero
29th March 2011, 10:53 PM
My own exegesis is that Mother Kundalini is a naga , a cobra . She is the flame of Earth that consumes and extinguishes the negative ego .
"Negative ego" is not a very good way to express it. There are 33 bad/abusive behaviors that the kundalini is
associated with, I think. My best guesses are nonconsensual fornication/sex/rape, nonconsensual sodomy, nonconsensual
promiscuity, strife/chaos, pedophilia, and some 28 more.

lcordero
12th April 2011, 10:31 PM
I doubt that Varuna/Thomas is Kundalini.

Oops

Caelus may be leviathan, he is not kundalini.

CFTraveler
12th April 2011, 10:42 PM
There are 33 bad/abusive behaviors that the kundalini is associated with, I think. You think? Based on what?

nonconsensual promiscuity Isn't this fancy talk for rape?

lcordero
13th April 2011, 02:48 AM
It is.

To me, from the time period of the myths, rape had a wider meaning.
From the myths, it also included abduction and physical death/transition.

Aunt Clair
13th April 2011, 11:12 AM
I feel that kundalini does not equate with the leviathan exactly.

Typically, the term kundalini connotes the cobra which crawls upon earth .
Whereas the leviathan is a serpent which slithers through the sea.

So we might describe;

Kundalini bringing a reciprocal hot bright light and fire energy which initially rises up the front and through the spine as cobras of fire.

Leviathan bringing a reciprocal icy cold water energy which initially falls down the back in sheets or showers.

Most mystical paradigms dictate that water is female in gender
and fire is male in gender.

But if mother brings the reciprocal male fire ,
it makes sense that father carries the reciprocal female water.

Mother Kundalini lays clutches of eggs and live young cobras in the body of the magician , so we should call her feminine.
And when the leviathan approaches he has a long fu man chu sort of beard, in mystic visions, so we should call him masculine.

What is more confounding though is that there are both genders of cobras and of leviathans . For example the magician will have k events including an alchemical marriages of these cobras . A father sun cobra and a mother moon cobra dance entwined and juveniles are born in the magician's energy body in some K events. There are Hermetic sets of cobras red, orange ,blue and green having both genders and all four elemental correspondences.

Energy flows into and through the human energy . It rises up the front and down the back of the spine. It travels up the centre of the spine and down it also. Much later it travels in the limbs and on the sides of the spine. Internal trees are formed from the "dead" cobra carcasses and these will occur on pillars of the energy body. The spine is the mother tree but the magician grows an orchard of numerous trees.

In the trunk of the magician there may be a Hermetic orchard of 5 elemental trees which began as pencil thin pillars and become gnarled bark over mature trees after kundalini primes them.

K events are elemental energy flows through the magician's energy whenever the reciprocal vibration is obtained. The sensation of this flow is felt along the physical nervous system and along the human energy body clairsentiently. Visions accompany this flow and a heightened state of consciousness, and clairience occurs during the period of a K event. Although this will diminish when the event concludes, there will be a cumulative effect with each event raising the vibration of the magician building up their light quotient and enhancing their ability to feel, see , fly, hear and call

And there is a negative vibration which occurs as the human descends on the downward spiral to a less than human state of being, which also precipitates K events
conversely this is accompanied often by terrifying nightmares whereas the seemingly frightening images of dragons, sea serpents and cobras actually bring vivid dreams which magician often report as inspiring and uplifting.

It is very wrong though to define the divine enlightenment process as evil or to associate it with negative emotions. Humans have freewill. When the mentally ill have K events these can exacerbate psychosis and neurosis. But when a mentally stable magician is working towards ascension this is Jacob's Ladder, it is the Stairway to Heaven. It is a wondrous magical carpet ride through the cosmos.

So Kundalini is complex, it is a myth to say it rises once as fire up the spine.
It is cool air , it is icy stormy waters, it is heavy fleshy earth, it is bright rapidly rising fire and it is the silver moon and golden sun and a purple mist or fog.