PDA

View Full Version : My stories and I hope in the future photos :)

LuciaUruguay
23rd August 2008, 05:02 PM
Well ok I am really happy because it seems the brothers where right when they told me that I am going to have lots of sightings so I will start a post and will continue posting my sights here and comments. Sadly I dont have money to buy a camera yet but probably by summer I will have money so wait, for now you have to be happy with my story and descriptions.

I started to see ships, yes ships, they are NOT ufos for me, I know exactly what they are because my contacts wich I see them by telepathy tell me what they are and they also tell me which commander is in which ship, that is most interesting for me.

Now I saw 3 times ships on june but I wont tell that story I will start from last week when my new "life" as contactee (I hope) starts.

Last friday, 15 august I was sitting in the living room with my family (it was my dad, my mom, a cousin and her boyfriend) we were watching photos of her travel to Europe, anyway, because her boyfriend already saw the pictures he was eating appart looking outside, here on Montevideo we have only 1 big skyscraper (rascacielos dont recall the word in english) is like 130 meters high so this guy was really watching this tall building and is beautifull too. Well, suddenly it was like 22 hours and the guy yelled and say to us "look the clouds!!" and the clouds where so near the building in front of us, this building has only 14 floors as maximun, imagine how near where the clouds, suddenly we saw a strange cloud, the cloud was illuminated in one part of it, I remember it was a white light with a small part of blue on it, it was beautifull. Fisrt my mom said that probably it was a light from the port of Montevideo, the port is only like 4 block south my building, but the problem with that theory is that the "cloud" was not near the port, it was almost above the complex in front of us, we watched astonished but nobody said "is a ufo", so I as the rest of us went back to see the rest of the photos, meanwhile, while watching the pictures I asked the commander if it was one of them I met recently the one involved in the sight. He told me that "yes" that he was commanding the ship inside the cloud, he also told me that he went to my house personally to see me imagine! after that he was funny he saw "I envy you you have your mom pizza!" jaja that was the sight, ha yes, my cousin and boyfriend got out of the house aproximatly at 22:30 and the sky was completly clear, not even a small cloud, the guy was like "what happened" jaja, I must be sincere with you, I was tons of sceptic, until the commander confirmed me that it was him, here on the river plate episodes like this are like normall, suddenly the sky is clear and then in 10 minutes a BIG storm appears with high winds, it was important to me that the commander told me it was THEM doing this camuflage otherwise is just another cloudy episode normall for the region (remark how sincere I am about the situation ok?)

The other "sight" I have is different, is from this friday august 22, and I also want to ask the speciallist if what is happening to me is possible, I can feel the thruth in the words of my fellows extraterrestrial but I am not sure, I never heard of that situation (well, I never heard of someone opening chakras from the distance so it seems I am the strange among strange people).
The sight was within a dream, what I remember of the dream is that I was with people I knew where friends, but I dont recall them I dont know who they where, we where at a beach called La Tuna at the east coast of Uruguay, we were talking and waiting for something to appear and suddenly like half of the sky to the south was full of ships of the Ashtar Command! some of them where moving, some of them where appearing and dissappearing and I could not believed what I saw, nobody in the dream could. The rest of the dream was a test for me, they are testing me all the time now I am used to it but well.
So I woke up and I told Ashtar "hey that was a sight or just my dream?" so the commanders I saw expleined me that as they only wanted me to see the sight they put the ships up in my house and then they sent the image of the sighting thelepathically. I saw the clock and it was 3AM (the night from friday to saturday) so I told them, "ok if the ships are there as you say is it possible to see at least 1 of them?" they told "ok, will try" I openend the windows, (they where closed) and I saw that the sky was misty and I saw no stars at least when I saw to the north.. So I saw 2 ships in the sky, one I was not sure because there is a star at that position normally so I doubted, but later I saw some second the star did like a “flash” a very big flash to my left. So it was a ship, the other ship was near the Palacio Legislativo (the government palace), it was almost not visible, it was hard to see it but it was there, after some minutes the star changed from White to red and then to yellow and then to White again. I asked several times to them and the commanders to move the ships but they did not hear me, they just gave those proofs, I think is more than enough dont you? Then I whent to the kitchen located to the south of the appartment, and I saw again another “star”, there was Mist so no star was there but it was too right it was like blue very blue.
After that I was with such an emotion that I was unable to go to sleep.so I made some coffee (yeah for me makes me sleep the coffee jaja) and then alter I drank the beverage I whent to see again the ships, it was 30 minutes aprox alter the first time I saw them. One of the ship to the north (the one of the government palace) was higher in position than the first time, but not just some centimeter it was like 20 centimeters or more, the other star was just like the other time identical, I did not whent to the kitchen again, I mean, I can be with problems to sleep but my dad and mom wake up with noises so it was going to be hard for me to explain what I was doing late at night looking outside jaja. After that I saw some tv to get some relaxation. It was 1 hour alter the second sight that I finally wanted to sleep and I saw the sky again for the last time… the sky was CLEAR Only just the freez of winter, no misty and you could see some stars. The ships where gone completly so finally I had to sleep, no excuse.
This morning the commanders told me that they where at each ship so it was nice to “know” that they where there, is odd sometimes I just “know” things.

Well so far this is my story, I hope to bring you more, I have some problems with some Word I dont know how to say certain words in english, I have a good online and free trasnlator but those Word arent translated correctly so forgive me.

Kisses everyone and I hope to come here more frequently. A yes, the commanders told me one thing, they gave me vital information today morning, they told me how to know by watching the sky when I am going to have a sight. They told me “if the night is misty, if you dont see the stars, then probably is us, just wait until 22:00 or more and see if you find wright stars” so jeje It seem party just began for me and the best of al lis that those starry ships are not only for me but for everyone, I have to tell my friends here so they can see them too Nice is not?

pd: sorry if I have some strange word, I have word 2003 and the guy is for spanish only and he changed some words, I read twice but I dont know if it changes all over again sorry for the inconvenience :)

Korpo
24th August 2008, 12:36 PM
Thank you for sharing. :)

It was a good read.

Oliver