PDA

View Full Version : Black Void

teresagal
25th August 2008, 08:35 PM
Quick question. One night I was lying in bed feeling very peaceful and comfortable. I opened my eyes and realized I was completely blind. Everything was black. I looked toward any light source in my room, ex., window, computer modem, alarm clock and I still saw nothing but blackness. I then noticed that the sound of the overhead fan was diminishing. So now I cannot see or hear. I thought I was dying or in a coma so I placed my awareness on my breathing and noticed that I had no sense of breathing in or out but at the same time I was not struggling to breathe. was this a partial projection and if so why didn't I sense vibrations like I always do and why was I in some sort of black void with no sense of awareness of my body, breathing, seeing etc?

CFTraveler
26th August 2008, 12:36 AM
Dear teresagal:
Robert talks about projecting into the void in Mastering Astral Projection. It's also known as 3-D black, 3-D white...It is a place in-between realms, a place of possibilities, and a starting point for an astral projection.
It usually is an experience of nothingness, but sometimes it can have 'stars' which become doorways, and sometimes it can be an experience of white nothingness.