PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me? Who are these guys?

LuciaUruguay
26th August 2008, 03:43 PM
HIIII!!!!

Well, let see, I had a little spiritual queake yestarday, and is a long story but I was being used by benevolent being to do their work and well is complicated, resuming, the guides I watched where not my real guides, but the ones that appeared later are. It funny because the extraterrestrials commanders I saw where the real guides and the real jesus appear too.

But my question for you people is if you have some idea who are 2 guys I see, they have false names but they are powerfull commanders, I already saw the fleet of one of them and I saw 2 ship of the other guy, my whole family watched very near the iluminated ship of the guy it was incredible...

So I will describe this people and see if you can help me right?

The one I called Myanmar: dark green the skin, with a uniform of the same color tight to the skin, black round eyes very dark, like 1,70 I suppose, I have no reference to see stature, the head is like the edison light but the bigger part is the up. Thats my best description.

Jack, the other commander: grey skin but with tendency to white silver like skin, tight uniform same color as the skin, human occidental eyes, the most remarkable thing I saw are his ears, they are pointy like the elves but they are vertical instead like ours. is thin and stilized very nice voice.

That my best description, if you can help is nice if not at least you red the post.

Thanks and kisses everyone :)

Neil Templar
26th August 2008, 06:08 PM
i'm a little concerned that they give you false names.

LuciaUruguay
26th August 2008, 09:30 PM
i'm a little concerned that they give you false names.

yes I was too about this, but now everyone is giving me true names, I think these guys like to play :) Also, for example, I am friend of the chief of angels who are guarding me, he told me his true name... I FORGOT IT!!!! Imagine, I forgot his name, so he told me to use a name I know jaja I call him now "kuwabara" like in the anime yuyu hackusho (yeah, I use too much japanese anime names).

People, YOU MUST understand that I am really BAD with names, I have problems remembering names of the users of the library, it took me a lot to remember just "adonis" and "ashtar" it was complicated for, so dont feel bad about them giving me false names, I am sure that Myanmar wanted to give me his name when I first met him, but I stoped the guy, I remember clearly the situation and so I told him to choose an easer name for me.

But now they want to change that, but first they wanna me to look for help. At least if you know their race.

The ships of Jack are star like but they are white light or white-blue light.
The ships of myanmar, the ones I saw are blue like and look like stars :)

cheers, I already had my bad situation of the astral world, this time everything is true I am sure, when Dad talk I feel a vibration that fills my chest my heart and my 4 chakras and I feel like incredible.

Ps... I never thought that someone could do things like they did to me, thanks God I realised everything on time (well.. I was smelling something was odd with those guys but did not knew what it was, so the tru guides and tru dad told a friend about my situation, that was incredible. I hope those false guide are ok I really dont want to punish them at least not with fire..)

LuciaUruguay
28th August 2008, 05:31 AM
Well, today I could not sleep because I woke up because of a stomacache and the guys after talking about me told me their names.

Myanmar is Miral, the commander of course

Jack is Sixllor also commander

Well this give me a little of extra trust, Jesus told me that from now on I will receive the tru names of people, of course the most probably is that I WILL FORGET them but well, anyway.