PDA

View Full Version : Finally I felt the real kundalini, but is this possible?

LuciaUruguay
27th August 2008, 10:52 PM
HIII!!!

Well I am really happy, I had felt many times the energy of kundalini but it was being blocked by the false guides and "doctors" I had.

Now that I am free I felt something awsome yesterday night but I wanna ask something.

First, my experience, is this correct?. I was doing my energy work as all days, suddenly I started to feel like bubbles of energy in my spine at the start of the spine. Then I talked to my true guides and they explained me how to deal with this energy, so I did what they told me, and after some time I felt at the base of my brain like "something" like a nail of energy, it was not painfull but just strange (it was like the accupunture feeling, that the most similar I had in mind)
and then I was so happy but I was tired so I went to sleep after some more energy work.

The guides that time told me that I have to work more with this energy and probably do the same stuff more times, is that correct?

I dont feel "different", probably I have even more knoledegde of my own body, from some time now I can feel all the parts of my body incredibly good, I mean I had a pain in a muscle recently and I could feel the muscle perfectly it was very odd for me.

Well, I hope someone help, I am happy but no clue of the real meaning of this, I had red some but not enough I suppose...

niki123
29th August 2008, 04:03 PM
Yes it feels like a nail scraping away at the back of your waist and it will try again and again until it gets through.You must not be afraid and must relax because you might panic and become paranoid,lol.Not funny but i'm just trying to make a point.It is said that there are 3 knots.First at the first chakra,second at the navel or second chackra and third at the forehead or the 6th chackra.

LuciaUruguay
30th August 2008, 01:53 PM
Yes it feels like a nail scraping away at the back of your waist and it will try again and again until it gets through.You must not be afraid and must relax because you might panic and become paranoid,lol.Not funny but i'm just trying to make a point.It is said that there are 3 knots.First at the first chakra,second at the navel or second chackra and third at the forehead or the 6th chackra.

thanks a lot, the other day I had my second awake of the kundalini, I am not afraid of anything anymore you know, the day before kundalini arrised I had a psichic stuff in wich I lost all my fears and I could prove it by using a stair I was really afraid of at work I am soooo happy now :)