PDA

View Full Version : NEW progress

sdbl731
29th August 2008, 01:41 PM
I just wanted to comment on an excellent experience I had last night at bedtime. I started working with NEW 4-5 days ago, and I have to say, I'm surprised to have gotten such exciting results (which of course makes me even more eager to keep using NEW). I went to bed at 10 PM, and instead of falling asleep right away or bothering with another OBE attempt (which I've decided I won't worry too much about until I get more energy flow going), I decided to just do some more NEW. The difference was that, when I usually practice NEW I have my laptop and Robert Bruce's PDF in front of me, so I know what I'm supposed to be doing - this time, I just practiced from memory, and at some point just started ad-libbing because I wasn't sure what came next.

Anyway, I'm not sure how long I worked on NEW for, but I did begin to feel energy sensations pretty much everywhere in my body. My arms, which I had not practiced on too much, unexpectedly began flowing with energy, and my hip centers, which had not responded too much in my usual energy work, also 'came online'. Meanwhile, I decided to try the spinal energy flow exercise, which felt really cool :) and which eventually left the spine and kept going, reaching up to stimulate my crown and brow chakras (which I had not counted on stimulating early on). At some point my attention was diverted away, back to my hip centers and the groin crease, where I began feeling energy sort of spiraling around and blossoming outwards with unexpected intensity (I was not interested in the genitals, though briefly my attention was forced there, I soon focused elsewhere so as to not convert the energy work session into a different kind of session).

Too much stuff was going on all at once for me to be able to explain it all, but the above is a significant part of last night's energy work session. I'm very much encouraged to continue my work and, hopefully, achieve an OBE sometime in the next few months.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for this wonderful site,
Andy

CFTraveler
29th August 2008, 01:50 PM
Good job. *thumbs up*

sdbl731
29th August 2008, 01:59 PM
I think I have just figured out that it's easier to do energy work when lying down and not moving a muscle - that way the awareness is more on my energy body than on the physical. I'll have to try doing energy work at bedtime more often - heck, every night will be an energy party from now on :P

Unrelated - do you like my new avatar? It's my cat sticking its tongue out :P

CFTraveler
29th August 2008, 02:06 PM
I love kitties. I have two.

sdbl731
29th August 2008, 10:38 PM
I have a couple of questions:

1) Can my cat sense my energy movements? She decided to sit next to me twice today, both times while I felt energy moving through me, and she usually does not do such a thing (it's not unheard of, it's just rare - she doesn't like to be in close proximity to people, she needs her space).

2) Is it possible in any way to communicate with animals (i.e. my cat) energetically? My curiosity in this was aroused by my first question.

Andy

CFTraveler
29th August 2008, 10:58 PM
I have a couple of questions:

1) Can my cat sense my energy movements? She decided to sit next to me twice today, both times while I felt energy moving through me, and she usually does not do such a thing (it's not unheard of, it's just rare - she doesn't like to be in close proximity to people, she needs her space). I'm sure of it- I have posted that when my girl-cat was a kitten she would attack whichever chakra I was working on. It surprised the heck out of me the first time but it soon became a game. Now that she's older she likes to sit on my lap when I project. You could say that she's taught me to project awake.

2) Is it possible in any way to communicate with animals (i.e. my cat) energetically? My curiosity in this was aroused by my first question.

Andy Well, I don't know, other than learning their body language. However, when I want my cat to do something (or come sit on my lap, or something like that) I visualize strongly and then look at her. If she feels like it, she'll respond. But this could be my wishful thinking.
On the occasion (and this is in my OBE journal) I have projected with her and have communicated in symbolic fashion. The problem is that I can't remember what she was telling me.
I have seen my male cat in projection but he doesn't 'go' with me like she does.
Of course, since he is younger it could be a matter of time.

There's a post around here somewhere (maybe in astral awareness) called 'Cats, what are they after?' Which talks about this among all of us cat people.

sdbl731
29th August 2008, 11:12 PM
Cool, thanks. I also wanted to point out that she did give me a couple of weird looks before going back to napping. She also made a point of sitting close enough to touch my leg / ankle. I'll look for that thread, it sure sounds interesting.

Andy

Seeuzin
1st September 2008, 11:17 PM
1) Can my cat sense my energy movements? She decided to sit next to me twice today, both times while I felt energy moving through me, and she usually does not do such a thing (it's not unheard of, it's just rare - she doesn't like to be in close proximity to people, she needs her space).

I have an interesting story I'd like to share that might help answer your question. One of my friends had a cat named Rosie who was very scared of everything (I think she'd been abused before being adopted by my friend). Rosie never went by people, even my friend; she was very skittish. One day as I lay watching TV with my friend I decided to see if Rosie would respond to positive energy. I sent her some by visualizing a soft, healing white light around an mental image of her. After about five minutes of this, Rosie actually came up to me, sat against my arm, and started purring. I was amazed. After a while it got tiring to keep up the flow of energy, and I decided to stop...within 5 minutes of doing that, Rosie seemed annoyed, and got up and walked away, and became skittish and afraid again. I don't think she was happy to have been used as an "experiment" by a curious human in that way, and I feel bad about that, but I do think she appreciated the positive energy flow. She clearly had not gotten enough of it, it made me very sad.

Korpo
2nd September 2008, 07:14 AM
Seeuzin,

I don't think you need to worry. You were "experimenting" with positive intent, and that is in this case surely better than nothing. Besides, being annoyed is what being a cat is all about! :lol:

On a side note, there seem to be some resources out there about how to heal animals. My wife and I might get something in that direction detailing more info for example about animal chakras.

Oliver

ButterflyWoman
2nd September 2008, 10:36 AM
I believe it's possible to communicate with animals, but it's usually empathetic, in my own experience.

I have a cat who generally doesn't like to be "too" close to people, but whenever I'm upset or sick, she's right there with me. I know she senses that I'm upset. Perhaps she's reacting to energy flares or something, but she knows when I need a cat.

Neil Templar
2nd September 2008, 03:05 PM
it's definitely possible.
i read a book by a woman BETTY SHINE.
she's a world renowned spiritual healer who works mostly with animals.she claimed to have been able to "hear" animal's thoughts from a young age.
she communicates with them by telepathically sending images/feelings to them.
after reading her book i tried it out - at a party at a friend of a friend's house.
i'd never been there before,and had never met the dog who was there.
i called the dog over,then sent it loving feelings,looking into it's eyes,i silently sent it a reasurance that it was completely safe with me,that it could trust me completely.
for about the next 6 hours,the dog sat by my side,with it's head on my legs.
when i went to leave the party,it tried to come out the door with me.
i had to physically stop him from following me out.

sdbl731
2nd September 2008, 09:26 PM
Thanks for all of your answers! I'm happy to know that it's possible, as I'm looking forward to befriending my cat a bit more - but of course, I first need to get adept at feeling / controlling my energy body and at performing awareness actions. Maybe soon I'll also be treated to a nice lucid dream or even an OBE - I've been wanting to for a long time :).

Andy