PDA

View Full Version : Need some rather adept help.

almightyzentaco
2nd September 2008, 12:07 PM
I'm experiencing a very serious and life threatening problem. This is a request to any advanced healers out there, as it's something that will take expertise to fix.

The problem is that my power chakra (tantien) is plugged into some kind of construct. It's like an entire other energy circuit, and instead of charging my system, my tan tien is charging this system. IT's gotten so bad that my etheric body is starting to come apart. Especially in the arms and fingers. I'm getting very little energy into my system - all of which I'm having to pull in manually.

If this keeps up, I will most certainly die.

So, I would appreciate any assistance anyone can give - or a point in the direction of someone who can help.

Mishell
2nd September 2008, 12:37 PM
I'm just going to tell you what I see. First of all, my guide made me sheild myself before I looked into your energy field. This is something she has not done before. I do see that you are energetically connected to other energies. These energies are not drawing energy from you, rather, you are giving your energy away to them. In an effort to control and manipulate people around you, you are quite litterally wasting your energy. This is not something anyone else can help you with. You have to change the behavior. You have to give up your need and desire to be in control.

Sending away your energy like this is not going to kill you. But it will weaken your physical energy. It will depress you. And it will certainly make people feel like they do not want to be around you. That is no way to live.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh or abrupt, but when I tap into the people you are sending this energy to, it feels like you have them in a strangle-hold. You are not doing them or yourself any good.

almightyzentaco
2nd September 2008, 02:16 PM
I can assure you that, if this is indeed the case, it is not something I am doing willingly.

I have been under severe demonic attack for many years, and it has just recently ended. My system has been trying to repair itself, but the tampering has been very very deep.

If you are correct, and this is indeed happening, it is likely occuring because of something that has reprogrammed my energy, or a construct of some sort. I have no control over it, and it is damaging my energy systems very severely. I am not trying to exercise any control over anyone whatsoever. In fact, I follow a strict code of leaving others to their own choices and paths, since I value personal freedom very highly.

I'm guessing this is a complex situation set up by my demonic attackers to drain me, and attack others.

If you are able, would you mind cutting the cords to the people you see I'm "giving" energy to? I don't know where this energy is going, but I do not see anyone connected to it.

almightyzentaco
4th September 2008, 09:02 PM
No takers eh?

Can someone direct me to a good source of adept healers?
This is getting rather unpleasant.