PDA

View Full Version : Working with CD 2

locsgirl
3rd September 2008, 11:16 AM
I recently purchased the CD Mastering Astral Projection, and am very impressed with it so far. I wonder if anyone can help me with this question. For three nights I have worked with CD number 2...physical relaxation. I felt that although I;m familiar with various meditative techniques, this was the most relaxed I have ever been. However at some point I thought I had finished the session, and wanted to call my daughter who is in the bedroom next door to me. So I started tapping on her wall as my usual signal that I wanted her. I then noticed that my fist was just dissapearing through the wall. I then seemed to experience an incredibly vivid dream, which I;m sure I will never forget as long as I live. So my question is...is it possible that even at this early stage in the training course I did leave my body for a while? I have left my body on previous occasions but want to be able to achieve this wonderful state more often. Thank you.

CFTraveler
3rd September 2008, 12:45 PM
Absolutely.
Sounds like you're doing fine!

locsgirl
4th September 2008, 11:22 AM
Thank you for your reply. Thats good news. Just love this CD set. Best relaxation techniques I;ve ever come across. And Robert;s NEW body techniques are so good for removing aches and pains. Prior to working with CD 2 I was suffering with sciatica for two weeks and it dissapeared day after the experience I wrote about. :D :D

CFTraveler
4th September 2008, 01:10 PM
Ha ha. I had been suffering from lower back pain (from an injury) for years and I found by coincidence that the full body circuit relieved my pain. Go figure- the unofficial benefits of energy work.