PDA

View Full Version : Feeling energy like electricity in my left part of the brain

LuciaUruguay
3rd September 2008, 10:09 PM
HIII!!! Well, I searched on google and found nothing about this and I tried several times so now I ask here.

I know is soon to say but I am curious (and very anxious person) Now my experience, today since 3 PM aprox I started to feel like electricity on my head and I thought it was because of my skin problem, sometime when there is specially humid air the head is filled with electricty, this is sporadic and superficial and I am really use to it now. But, I was amazed when I clearly felt electricity throught my left side of the brain only! it happened several times dont know how many of them. The strange thing about this is that I feel the brain, like a mass with electricity is sooo freaky for me, I never had that sensetion before.
I suppose it has something to do with my kundalini rising but I wanted to ask.

Yeah I am VERY curious, I am still feeling electricity on my face right now while writing, specially I feel it on my lips.

and if this is good what are the possitive effects of this? thanks in advance.

sleeper
4th September 2008, 04:01 PM
please describe the sensations in more detail.

LuciaUruguay
5th September 2008, 10:59 PM
ok, the problem is that I have difficulty to do it in english, I will try and also post the spanish word, so CFTraveler HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

feeling:

I have notice less but constant all these recent days, feeling it right now.

In my lips, half of them, I feel like tickles (cosquilleos) in them, specially them but in the whole left face too, less but they are there. Also while doing my energy work at night before sleep, energy is acting different than in the right side, even on my left leg is different. You know, last night, I had also felt energy going to my sexual apparatus (aparato sexual) it was very strong, no orgasm but near it I swear it was soooo strange (it was not the WHOLE apparattus, let say 80% of it located near the chakras), it was definitly kundalini energy going to that place, I felt sooo unconfortable.
That symptoms are the one I recall.

Thanks if you have any suggestions...

CFTraveler
5th September 2008, 11:48 PM
Tickle is correct- like a feather-tickle, or like the 'cobwebby feeling' Robert talks about in AD.
and, sex organ is sex organ.

No suggestion, except are you physically feeling all right? This 'lateralism' worries me a bit. Have you checked your coordination for both sides of your body?

LuciaUruguay
6th September 2008, 01:29 AM
Tickle is correct- like a feather-tickle, or like the 'cobwebby feeling' Robert talks about in AD.
and, sex organ is sex organ.

No suggestion, except are you physically feeling all right? This 'lateralism' worries me a bit. Have you checked your coordination for both sides of your body?

Yes it worry me a lot thats why I am asking here, my coordination is PERFECT no problem.
In fact, I am feeling better than normal, except maybe for a big headache I had until the noon, but my mom said is because of the stomach (well I am eating unsual food, the "alcachofas" dont know the name in english and I eat them a LOT I am the greatest fan in world of them and for three months a year I eat almost all day at least one of these vegetable, yeah big big fan of them I love them, so maybe be this change has something to do with the ache)

Anyway thanks for giving the "ok" I am not good sometimes on english description of symptoms.

CFTraveler
6th September 2008, 01:58 AM
Alcachofa=Artichoke. I love them too. With lots of olive oil & garlic. (ajo)
Is it possible that the headache could be causing your 'feeling different sides differently' feeling? Have you been bit by any insects? Even though the energy effects you describe are normal for energy/preK, the 'one sidedness' isn't and it worries me.

Mishell
6th September 2008, 05:06 AM
Recently, I have felt something similar in 2 spots on my body. To me, it felt like an activated chakra (cobweb would also describe it), but I knew they were not chakra points. I looked it up on line and found that the two spots are acupunture points. The areas correspond to different health related issues I have had.

I don't know whether the sensation is telling me that the areas need more energy, or if it is an energy is telling me healing is being done.