PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Healing/Prayers

Ouroboros
9th September 2008, 01:15 AM
Hello everyone...I'd like to put out a formal request for healing, for myself. I am coming to a point now where I need to make a decision, one that will permanently alter my life. I need to decide whether to continue with life as usual and accept it as best I can, or change course and hope like heaven the grass is actually greener on the other side. I am having trouble finding the inner strength to commit to a decision though. I'm so scared I feel paralyzed. The indecision is sapping my strength. I know these are things only I can do anything about...I'm just asking for a little love and light to help me on my way.

I feel...lonely.

CFTraveler
9th September 2008, 01:40 AM
Here is a little prayer- please read it out loud to yourself:
"Within the innermost part of my being there is a sacred place where no outer turmoil can intrude, where no feelings of doubt or failure can reside. Here, within my soul, is the peace of God.
The peace of God surpasses all understanding and misunderstanding. It is a sacred assurance that gently erases concern and brings comfort to my soul. Like the cool, tranquil waters of a mountain stream, divine peace refreshes me.
Fully conscious of God, I recognize that divine order is continually supporting me. I become aware of that order and flow with it. I am giving up worry and stress and allow myself to be immersed in God's order and peace.
In a time of quiet, I am immersed in the order and peace of God."

You are lonely but are not alone.

Ouroboros
9th September 2008, 07:12 AM
That's a good prayer CF, thank you.

I made the decision. And I carried it out tonight. I'm keeping my request open, but for true healing now. I've shattered the first barrier. The walls of my self-made prison are beginning to fall down.

ButterflyWoman
9th September 2008, 07:50 AM
I hope you know that I think of you often and I send you love and all sorts of good vibrations. I suppose that qualifies as prayer, or at least as a blessing. :)

Korpo
9th September 2008, 01:18 PM
I made the decision. And I carried it out tonight. I'm keeping my request open, but for true healing now. I've shattered the first barrier. The walls of my self-made prison are beginning to fall down.

That's good to hear. All the best to you! :)

Oliver

Palehorse Redivivus
9th September 2008, 03:36 PM

Sounds like you're on the threshold of some awesome breakthroughs, Oro... right on! Will send some healing and good vibes your way as well. :)

Ouroboros
9th September 2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks everyone. :)

These next few days will be really tough, but now I'm confident that I can handle it. Progress does indeed come at a price. But now I finally know for sure that I am willing and able to MAKE progress. One small step at a time.