PDA

View Full Version : Projection Using MAP

heinrich1858
9th September 2008, 09:50 AM
This weekend I was practicing New energy ways CD 4 - Energy work .

I lost consciousness at the end of the CD . I woke up at the foot of my bed a little to the left . I checked out my surroundings . The way I perceived the room was as if I had just woken up . It was blurry yet I could make out everthing in the room .

I decided to turn around to see my body . I could not fully turn around . I could see part of the bed , but my astral body would not turn around any further . Strange thing is the corner of the bed was a normal coulour , but it began getting darker as it got nearer to my physical body .

I turned forward again . I had to fight to stay conscious . I tried to raise energy in my astral body to keep my lucidity . I don't know if that was a good idea or not . (At that point I felt very excited I actually felt butterflies in my astral stomach , because I was conscious and projecting - felt like I could pinch myself . ) Then I moved forward away from my body through the door and into the hallway.

I lost consciousness and woke up . This just proves to me that energy is the key to a lucid projection . Previous projections ended up with me on the floor unable to move .

Strange thing about projections is that many times you lose consciousness and then project or fall asleep and later project and you hardly project while you are trying to project.

I started using Hemi Sync in the middle of July . I just wondered why I could not turn around to see my body?

CFTraveler
9th September 2008, 12:52 PM
I have a few thoughts-
I think that most people have a subconscious block when it comes to 'turning around and seeing their body'- something built in. Have you ever stood in front of the mirror, and stared right into your own eyes? There is a moment when you start feeling a very strong discomfort. It's possible that your subconscious was preventing you from this. I suggest you practice 'looking in the mirror' for some time to get used to accepting 'seeing yourself' separate from your self. Yes, I know you enough to know that your consciousness is a lot more accepting than this, but the subconscious is tricky that way.
I've been projecting since I was a child (around ten was prob. the first time I realized what I was doing) but I never saw my own body until around 2002, and that was so freaky I'll never forget it.

BTW, it is perfectly fine to raise energy (or do any other type of energy work) while projected. I don't know if it's 'more effective', but it definitely is a more 'concrete' 'instant feedback' practice, and it is cool. 8)

baalixan
5th August 2010, 12:24 AM
most the time when i successfully project, i look at my body its never been weird to me, but i know i'm very comfortable with who i am, so seeing myself is comfortable, and even nice. i do it to make sure i didn't really get up, and i've seen myself in a mirror. i did get some shadow around my body, and it was really blurry, while everything around it was clear. it was still clear enough to make out that it was me tho.