PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Goodchild's Predicted Mass UFO Sighting

Mishell
10th September 2008, 10:30 AM
Interesting article...

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0908/blossom.html

(I particularly like the soundtrack on the youtube video at the end of the article. :lol: :lol: )

CFTraveler
10th September 2008, 01:48 PM
Blossom Goodchild! Is that her given name?
October 14th, 2008. I like specific dates.

Neil Templar
10th September 2008, 04:58 PM
wow.
tres interesting indeed.

did anyone inform agent Mulder yet? :lol:

Palehorse Redivivus
10th September 2008, 05:10 PM
For some reason this brings to mind the fact that Large Hadron Collider (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider) is set to start colliding in October as well. Considering they don't really seem to know what's going to happen when they turn that thing on, October might be an interesting month. :shock:

Wasn't there supposed to be an escalation of UFO sightings around the time of the first nuclear detonations? They're probably hovering around here going "the humans are trying to do themselves in again, sigh..." Heh.

(Also: yeah, with a name like "Blossom Goodchild" you know she's gotta be up to something...) :P

Edit: Also just remembered hearing a while back that the web bot project is predicting some sort of "turning point" for around Oct 7 that will kick off four months of high emotional intensity. For those who haven't heard of it, the "web bots" are an experiment where this technology crawls the internet and picks up on trends in words and phrases... it's supposed to be a way of tapping into what's going on in the collective unconscious in order to make predictions. Interesting stuff.

Intro-info on da bots (http://urbansurvival.com/simplebots.htm)
Blurb about October (http://pimpinturtle.com/2008/09/08/web-bot-report-foresees-doom-october-7-turning-point.aspx) (its been posted in a bunch of places; this is the first that comes up)

CFTraveler
10th September 2008, 07:29 PM
By seeming coincidence, I posted something about the hadron collider in the 'news' section of the off-topic forum.
Co-inky-dink? I don't think so.
Let's see what the trendbots say.

lightningbug
12th September 2008, 04:43 AM
it would be amazing if it does happen. . . .but . . . .it isn't the first time a channeller was given a specific date and nothing happened. the set back, takes people away from the spiritual path. as well as leaving believers, lost.

the reason why I have a bit of fear in this scenario is - I don't trust Ashtar Command. Ashtar Command has at certain times, spread the idea that there is no real spirituality. No real spirits. Such as, I've seen Ashtar Command once say, all angels are actually aliens coming from a spaceship. Which is really a slap in the face to all those who have had true angelic experiences. In very subtle ways, it upholds there is no real spiritual power. Creating the idea in ones mind technology is still needed. Denying, divinity of the human soul.

I've seen Ashtar Command say, Jesus is on a spaceship so he can spread his word across the universe. I'm not sure why Jesus would need to be on a space ship? Don't astral projectors live proof that the soul needs no mechanical vehicle to travel? Why can't Jesus teleport where he needs to go? This is the subtle way that Ashtar Command has spread the idea, that the spirit has no true power.

=I read, I read a lot. I read hundreds of Ashtar experiences alongside with hundreds of NDE experiences and this and that and this and that. And I pay attention to how, it makes me feel. And I compare them. Ashtar experiences came up as poor in vibrational energy compared to NDEs. And if anything this website has taught me is, pay attention to energy.

Ashtar Command also tends to hold that idea that "ALIENS WILL SAVE HUMANITY!" rather than emphasizing the divinity of the human being, being capable of saving itself.

Im not saying all alien messengers were like this. I found the allies of humanity holding the idea that mankind must save itself, and not expect beings in the sky to do it for them.

The reason why this bloosom message concerns me - is there seems to be a positive attitude towards Ashtar Command. And I when I read comments, I kept coming back to the attitude of aliens saving humanity.

I realize there are some Ashtar followers here. The liar will tell you 99% truth. So most of Ashtar Command sounds wonderful.

It would be awesome if this happens. But I really hope they are the sort of aliens that do not interfere with humanitys divine free will. Rather than trying to impose their ways onto us. Or wose, take away our independece with promises of salvation.

Korpo
12th September 2008, 08:26 AM
Interesting points, lightningbug.

The idea of a spiritual afterlife and spirit entities has indeed a lot of support from different directions, so I also would be very skeptical of anyone who tried to state otherwise.

Where did you read all the NDE stories? That would be interesting.

Oliver

Neil Templar
12th September 2008, 04:15 PM
it is concerning.

the Teachings of the Pleiadians says that we are to be wary of non-spiritual aliens who claim they are the key to saving humanity, when all they really want is to use us and our planet for the resources available. :shock:

CFTraveler
12th September 2008, 04:24 PM
One thing that concerned me in the pleiadan site is that it contained links to 'information' about 'scary-looking reptilian aliens' that were in charge of all the bad stuff, and then showed the blond-blue eyed Ashtar command aliens as the 'good guys'. Almost contradicted the message of transcendence of polarity and increased vibrational awareness of the original message. Seemed somewhat xenophobic to me.
So, as usual, I take it all in and enjoy what resonates, and ignore what doesn't.
Like everything else.

Neil Templar
12th September 2008, 05:07 PM
i guess we're back to what the x-files taught us - TRUST NO-ONE.
:P

Neil Templar
12th September 2008, 05:10 PM
Hah! maybe when they make contact, we better check and see if their skins peel off to reveal green scales.. :wink:

Korpo
12th September 2008, 05:35 PM
Hah! maybe when they make contact, we better check and see if their skins peel off to reveal green scales.. :wink:

Sounds more like "V": http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085106/plotsummary.

Oliver

Neil Templar
12th September 2008, 05:39 PM
that's what i was getting at.
the prospect of a massive ship appearing in the skies brings countless sci-fi memories to life. 8)

lightningbug
13th September 2008, 11:54 PM
okay so heres another. . .!

so last night I do some chakra energy work, something I don't do often enough. Feeling good, im hoping I can have a nice lucid dream. Instead I have a nightmare. It's very blurry. And when I wake up from the nightmare, I don't think much of it - just upset I didn't have a lucid dream.

then comes today, im excited! why? Because my book by dr. greer has just arrived, pioneer of of the disclosure project, the book - Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge. I'm pumped as I read his experiences regarding encounters of the fifth kind :D

while reading, I suddenly thought of my nightmare. ITS ABOUT ALIENS! dun, dun, dun.

In the nightmare I was just lying in my bed, as if in a sleep paralysis. The room is foggy, or my vision is just really bad. Beside my bed are two to three beings, equally blurry. And they ask me "Do you want to be ambassador?" I toss and turn in my bed, "No, no, no!". Two alien beings stood by my doorway waiting for my answer. "You can meet them! Do you want to be ambassador!" The very thought frightened me. And I toss and turn in my bed some more, "No! No! No! They scare me!"

They ask me one more time, really pleading this time. The aliens seem to take a step closer to me. They were blurry like the rest of the dream. And they still frightened me "No! Please! They scare me! Go away!"

The beings seemed to say "alright. ." and the beings and the aliens left me alone. I sigh, relieved that the scary aliens were gone. And I fall back asleep - which actually wakes me up!

Talk about confliction, here I am excited about dr. greers book which details how to be a contactee! :D After writing this in my journal, because it seemed significant. I walk to the living room, and what should be on : ufos and is there life on mars?

october 14, better not be a big let down!

LuciaUruguay
13th September 2008, 11:58 PM
Very interestings thoughts here, yes I agree I am also concerned about some messagges I have read.

I mean, the Ashtar and other 3 commanders I see always tell me that humanity must save herself, they are just coming to show the people with the close eyes and minds that they are not alone, I think that in many time the channeler contaminates the messagge, it happens to me and I am quite good at that wichcraft when I read the messegge I "sense" the energy as some says here, no matter what others think I do it and in blossoms messagge I think there is honesty but I think too that she made some personal things to the messagge, I feel the same with the other channels, I say this because of personal experience, I dont channel anything from Ashtar, but they give me sometimes messages in dreams, I had 3 of them now, and I realise in the last one that when I tell people the idea I just change some or few words, also, when I talk to the guides like Ashtar I dont remember the exact frases he uses so I change them, maybe the central idea is the same but for other people who read the messagge maybe is different.

I thought that that point was useless but while reading messagges lately what I felt wrong about them is not (in general) that they are good or bad but probably the channeler transfomrs some word and I know by experience that one different word can make the difference.

What Ashtar and the commanders told me about the near future is that mass ufo sighting ARE GOING TO OCCUR SOON!!! Yeap, they told me that they are going to appear in large quantity of ships of all sizes in cities and populated areas and they asked me to buy a camera to film them and pass the videos on youtube... They told me other personal stuff I cant believe yet but anyway, they have done all what they promisse me, I remember on 2 months before my fisrts sights they promisse me a mass sighting with my "L" letter on it and I laugh a lot, well, I saw the mass sighting with a triangule forming my first letter, I never told this to noone because I think is too unbelievable, after that two witnesses saw the ships of them moving aroung after just 2 hours of the sight, just as they promiss me I had witnesses of their presence :) and so on, the story continues, jaja now they promisse me in a dream that most of the ships I will see are going to obey my command orders so if I say "move left" they are going to move left, This I have to see it to believe it.. jaja I am skeptic person, you know if not because I feel truth in their words I would be saying they are liars and they s**** jajajaja

Well hope everthing goes good, this is THE time to show up, the accelerator of particles is up and running soon and the american elections of november coming, so is now or never...

CFTraveler
14th September 2008, 04:01 AM
From your mouth to God's ears, Lucia.

lightningbug
13th October 2008, 02:17 AM
well...its late into the 12th here :D what do you guys say? should we start placing bets

it would be upsetting if this doesn't happen. what happened to the small tremors blossom spoke of?

Ouroboros
13th October 2008, 02:42 AM
I wonder if I could get away with calling in that day..."Sorry, can't come in today, supposed to meet some aliens."

Then if they don't show, I can always say they stood me up. :P

Still...I'll probably be keeping an eye out. As I mentioned in the other thread on it, it would be very interesting were something to happen on the 14th.

Jaco
13th October 2008, 08:32 AM
I would be more surprised if this prediction actually came true than by the the fact that aliens came to Earth.

CFTraveler
13th October 2008, 01:56 PM
Does anybody want to buy some popcorn? The cub scouts are selling.

Jaco
13th October 2008, 08:05 PM
So it's early morning in the eastern hemisphere. I don't watch TV so please someone make a post when the global panic starts. 8)

LuciaUruguay
13th October 2008, 10:05 PM
Jajajaja I am laughing because since tuesday last week jesus told me somthing surprising was gonna happen and now another 3 et tell me the same and they are very happy and enthusiastic, so I will cick their asses if this fails (sorry the bad word but is my reall feeling!!!)

Well, tomorrow I will see the news everyhour at work WHY I HAVE TO WORK WHYYYYY!!!!!! Cloudy here I suppose my feeling of this region being the place is wrong :( well thanks god I have CNN and Cronicas TV they will be my movie tomorrow..

Neil Templar
14th October 2008, 02:42 AM
all quiet over European skies so far... tho it is very early.
even aliens have gotta sleep sometime, right? :wink:

Ouroboros
14th October 2008, 02:55 AM
I dunno Neil, according to this site some of them only need an hour or two of sleep per night ;)

http://www.paoweb.com/gfmember.htm

LuciaUruguay
14th October 2008, 04:31 AM
Well reporting from Uruguay South America, no ships here the sky is with fog but a friend living in Buenos Aires repoted a BIG BIG ship that was filmed by the news station there, I am searching for a video right now, he said (and he is a contactee) he said the light of the ship was orange and the form was like a serpent and as I said big, he did not know how much but it was notisable so he said that blossom messagge was realyy true. Also 3 et told me yestarday evening that the ship was going to appear so is the confirmation, lets wait and see ok?

jajaja I can sleep is like when I waited for the "reyes magos" gift on january 6 when I was a kid jajaja

kisses Lu...

ButterflyWoman
14th October 2008, 06:40 AM
It's the late afternoon of Tuesday, 14 October, 2008 here on the east coast of Australia. Where I am, we had mostly clear skies that are now starting to cloud over with plain, old, ordinary clouds. We'll see what happens overnight, but I'm not expecting much.

14th October 2008, 08:16 AM
It's the late afternoon of Tuesday, 14 October, 2008 here on the east coast of Australia. Where I am, we had mostly clear skies that are now starting to cloud over with plain, old, ordinary clouds. We'll see what happens overnight, but I'm not expecting much.

Its 9am in the morning here, and I'm expecting nothing, never have been. Blossom Goodchild angers me! *rawr*

It's all at best a marketing ploy. Tomorrow there will be some excuse like "Oh, my children of light, you weren't ready, brightest, glittery blessings, The President of The Galactic Council of Lightworkeryness."

ButterflyWoman
14th October 2008, 09:19 AM
Tomorrow there will be some excuse like "Oh, my children of light, you weren't ready, brightest, glittery blessings, The President of The Galactic Council of Lightworkeryness."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14th October 2008, 09:25 AM
Over on GLP they have a thread of likely excuses:

"They did come, but in a different dimension"
"They were only visible to The Enlightened (A.K.A People with a Unicorn Fetish)"
"They postponed it till xmas"
"You didnt grid the fire enough"
"Or fire the grid..."
"David Icke frightened them away"
"Once they saw the remake of "V" they realised they were busted!"

Jaco
14th October 2008, 09:55 AM

"They were only visible to The Enlightened (A.K.A People with a Unicorn Fetish)"
"Or fire the grid..."
No one even considers it was made up by Blossom, intentionally or not?

14th October 2008, 10:32 AM

"Or fire the grid..."
No one even considers it was made up by Blossom, intentionally or not?

I dunno what others consider.. but I think it's a big load of hooey.

ButterflyWoman
14th October 2008, 11:07 AM
I dunno what others consider.. but I think it's a big load of hooey.
That about sums it up for me.

[EDIT] Well, it's after midnight. No UFOs as far as I'm aware. Nothing on the news, nothing on the net, nothing on the radio. It is as I suspected. Bummer.

CFTraveler
14th October 2008, 02:23 PM
So in Australia it's still the 14th? Here it's 10am on the 14 and in California it's 7 or 8, so maybe somewhere else it's not the 14th yet- let's give 'em another day, just to be sure....I'm not sure on what time zone the aliens are.... Meanwhile, have some popcorn.
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-007.gif

Timotheus
14th October 2008, 03:36 PM
:D

Jaco
14th October 2008, 09:19 PM
"We come in peace! We bring cake and beer!"
Still waiting. :roll:

ButterflyWoman
14th October 2008, 09:24 PM
So in Australia it's still the 14th?
No, it's the morning of the 15th now (and was when I posted the above, though it was only just after midnight).

Ouroboros
14th October 2008, 09:26 PM

See, I was told there would be hotdogs and beer. HOTDOGS, DAMMIT!

'm sorry, I don't mean to be so crude, it just upsets me that I am lacking hotdogs. :(

CFTraveler
14th October 2008, 09:48 PM

See, I was told there would be hotdogs and beer. HOTDOGS, DAMMIT!

'm sorry, I don't mean to be so crude, it just upsets me that I am lacking hotdogs. :(
Geez keep your pants on. Here ya go:
http://whatscookingamerica.net/History/HotDogJuly.jpg

Ouroboros
14th October 2008, 09:59 PM
mmm...hot dogs...

:D :D :D

Palehorse Redivivus
14th October 2008, 10:04 PM
I've been craving Wienershnitzel chili cheese dogs lately... yer mean! :P

CFTraveler
14th October 2008, 10:06 PM
That's what my son said. I'll have to admit that the one with grilled onions look good too. And we don't have any. So the joke was on me.

Ouroboros
14th October 2008, 10:11 PM
I've been craving Wienershnitzel chili cheese dogs lately... yer mean! :P

That sounds way better than a plain ol' hotdog.

I'll have to remember to request that next time aliens are 'sposed to show up. :D

Neil Templar
14th October 2008, 10:11 PM
okay, so here are my thoughts on this..
even if nothing at all happens, surely this whole escapade, spreading across the internet globally as it has, serves to heighten awareness, if not just plain curiosity, in those who might not have given it a second thought.
they look to the skies, whether skeptically, or expectantly, and consider the implications of such an event occuring.
maybe a percentage of the skeptics, become more interested in such matters.
maybe it simply makes them think about the state of the world right now, and motivates them towards thinking about and wishing for the changes that would inevitably have taken place as a result of such an event.

either way it serves a good purpose.
yes, it might not do the reputation of "channelers" any good, but if it highlights the need for change in our world, surely that's a good thing?..

personally, if it is gonna happen, i reckon they'll wait until the final day of the 3 to make an appearance.
that way they can be sure more folk are waiting for it to happen.. build the suspense and all that. :D

oh, and i'll take a jumbo hotdog with mustard please CF. cheers. who has the beers? :P

CFTraveler
14th October 2008, 10:33 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-004.gif
Here ya go. You people are working me to death!

Now don't drink too much, or you'll need one of these: http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-021.gif or this: http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-002.gif

Ouroboros
14th October 2008, 10:46 PM
Here ya go. You people are working me to death!

Now don't drink too much, or you'll need one of these: http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-021.gif or this: http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-002.gif

LoL...you should take a break and join us then, CF! :D

Jaco
14th October 2008, 11:36 PM
okay, so here are my thoughts on this..
even if nothing at all happens, surely this whole escapade, spreading across the internet globally as it has, serves to heighten awareness, if not just plain curiosity, in those who might not have given it a second thought.
they look to the skies, whether skeptically, or expectantly, and consider the implications of such an event occuring.
maybe a percentage of the skeptics, become more interested in such matters.
maybe it simply makes them think about the state of the world right now, and motivates them towards thinking about and wishing for the changes that would inevitably have taken place as a result of such an event.

either way it serves a good purpose.
yes, it might not do the reputation of "channelers" any good, but if it highlights the need for change in our world, surely that's a good thing?..

personally, if it is gonna happen, i reckon they'll wait until the final day of the 3 to make an appearance.
that way they can be sure more folk are waiting for it to happen.. build the suspense and all that. :D

oh, and i'll take a jumbo hotdog with mustard please CF. cheers. who has the beers? :P

One of the sure things that would raise awareness and make people think about the world would be if a biga** ship actually appeared, with a "Made on Gliese 581 d" or "55 Cancri Rentals - No ships warp the space like our do" signs on the side. :wink:

Hmmm, hot dogs :D

CFTraveler
15th October 2008, 01:42 AM
Ok, now for the opposing (and possibly provocative) stance- Raise awareness of what? I think if a bunch of spaceships showed up here the first thing that would happen is that people would either attack them 'for invading us' or worship them as gods- heck, they already do. I think all these promises of 'saviors coming' is just a distraction from our mundane lives. So my prediction is, that someone else will channel something else coming to save us at a later date. And proclaim that they didn't come before because we're not ready yet-or we're not worth it. But that won't work, because then they wouldn't be able to pick a future date to look forward to. So that means we're not ready yet. :roll:

Ok, I'm going back into the kitchen.
Who wants pancakes?
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-002.gif

Ouroboros
15th October 2008, 01:52 AM
Ok, now for the opposing (and possibly provocative) stance- Raise awareness of what? I think if a bunch of spaceships showed up here the first thing that would happen is that people would either attack them 'for invading us' or worship them as gods- heck, they already do. I think all these promises of 'saviors coming' is just a distraction from our mundane lives. So my prediction is, that someone else will channel something else coming to save us at a later date. And proclaim that they didn't come before because we're not ready yet-or we're not worth it. But that won't work, because then they wouldn't be able to pick a future date to look forward to. So that means we're not ready yet. :roll:

Who wants pancakes?

Now you tempt me with pancakes!? ;___;

On a more serious note...I agree with you on the above. After all...how many times have we heard the same song and dance?

It's a nice romantic notion though...the coming of a powerful force of light to lift humanity out of darkness...

Considering the power inherent in human creativity though, suffering will remain as long as people create it.

Neil Templar
15th October 2008, 02:10 AM

Who wants pancakes?

You had to didn't you? :P :D
Fair points all round.
I guess what i meant was that maybe the fact that so many people worldwide have been alerted to THIS "event" (by that i mean, i know these things have been predicted before, but i get the feeling that more people have been aware this time round), could have a knock-on effect of beginning a movement with enough momentum to allow us to create the change that we're all in need of so badly, all by ourselves.
by waking up those who've been "asleep" going about their daily lives unconcerned by the state of things.
maybe that's the point of it all, and always was...
just a big enough teaser to provoke enough thought to enable ourselves to get off our lazy asses and do something about it.

isn't that the essence of what we've been told in the past by many of these channeled messages-that only WE can make the change happen?

i really just wanna put a positive spin on what's most likely to be a big disappointment :roll:

can i have bacon and maple syrup on my pancakes please? mmm... :)

lightningbug
15th October 2008, 02:49 AM
well besides not getting to see a shiny UFO, when I've never seen one before..

I think what was more upsetting was that I could not make up my mind. I could neither believe, or not believe! and I didnt like that feeling at all. I felt swayed and pushed this way or another every day.

like in the first early days, so many coincidences were happening regarding aliens that it all seemed to coincidential to pass up. I was looking at my dream journal, and realized I was dreaming about aliens wanting to make contact PRIOR I found out about this. so it was all becomming too real for me

but reading blossom, I had doubt. something about her langauge when she spoke told me she was not a woman with her own discernment. that she came off as a person who would believe any voice in her head without question. not to mention that all of the other channelers riding alongside, were all saying..DIFFERENT things

it was all becomming very confusing, and giving me a headache. I basically prayed to God one night 'WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!' so I could have some piece of mind knowing the truth. The answer I got intuitively the next morning was, DISCERNMENT DISCERNMENT DISCERNMENT.

so this made me realize I need discernment. I need a greater direct communtion with God.

but I still feel anxious. I still have my senses going. that something this year, is going to happen. and I need to be ready! I just dont know if this is something..oh...global..or um..personal :D

ps..I STILL WANT TO SEE A UFO!!

CFTraveler
15th October 2008, 02:55 AM
Well, I could tell you to be careful what you wish for, but that's the kind of thing that only experience can teach.

I like to think that's it's better to have faith and never believe. That's only how I try to live my life, so I'm not preaching here.

Peace, all, and happy bellies.

ButterflyWoman
15th October 2008, 03:51 AM
surely this whole escapade, spreading across the internet globally as it has, serves to heighten awareness
Of? Blossom Goodchild's inability to deliver an accurate prophecy? ;)

I think it just gives scoffers more ammunition, personally.

sono
15th October 2008, 05:38 AM
I feel rather amused at myself as I thought it "might just" happen. . . .yet had a niggly sense that it was a set up by some dark forces to feed off the negative loosh generated by human disappointment. Not sure what I think now, actually, but i really like your comment CF Traveller, that it's better to have faith but never believe - profound & witty!

But I also have some sense of changing energies, & have had odd dreams of aliens & implants etc.. . .yet I suppose I have "learned" that I should stay focussed on the "spiritual" side of things rather than (semi?) physical fireworks that may or may not happen!

Does anyone else feel they have learned anything from this non-event?

ButterflyWoman
15th October 2008, 07:22 AM
Does anyone else feel they have learned anything from this non-event?
For me, it just confirmed my longstanding position that it's best not to invest any energy or belief into "prophecies".

Years ago, when I was about fourteen, I got a book from the library. It was filled with the most horrifying future "predictions" you can imagine. Famine, war, pestilence, and on and on. Being a kid with not a lot of life experience and having lived my entire life in fear (partly my home life, partly the whole Cold War mentality), I was completely terrified. I mean, absolutely terrified.

The thing is, these "prophecies" gave actual dates, and most were in the near future (of when I read the book; the book had been written long before I read it). And none of it came to pass. I later found out that the author of the book was well known for his terrifying and completely WRONG prophecies (can't remember any more who it was; maybe I'll do some Googling later and see if I can come across his name).

Then, some years later when I was in my late teens, I saw a movie with Orson Wells narrating. It was about the "prophecies" of Nostradamus, and, again, it was terrifying. And, again, NOTHING that was suggested in the movie proved to be accurate. Nothing.

I wasted all that energy and fear and, yes, prayer, over stuff that was never going to happen (no, I do not believe that my fear and prayers changed the future; I believe all of those "predictions" were just nonsense to begin with).

I have absolute faith and belief that if something is significantly important to me and to my life, I can forsee it myself. In a dream, in a vision, in clairaudience, in various other signs, the message WILL get through to me, directly. Certainly, there have been times when a friend has passed on a message to me that was spiritual in origin, but that has always been a friend I know and trust, not some random "prophet" or "psychic" or "sparkly blessing woo woo lightworker" I don't even know...

I don't know if this is pragmatism or cynicism. I'm not sure it matters. When and if there's a prophecy that is important for me to know and be aware of and trust, I'll know it, I'll be aware of it, and I'll trust it. That much I'm sure of. ;)

Timotheus
15th October 2008, 09:12 PM

CFTraveler
15th October 2008, 11:45 PM
Here you go. I made brownies and banana bread today.
http://images.allrecipes.com/site/allrecipes/area/community/userphoto/small/38380.jpg
http://images.allrecipes.com/site/allrecipes/area/community/userphoto/small/69631.jpg

ArcticStoneage
16th October 2008, 02:20 AM
Her prediction DID come true!

On October 14th 2008 Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull came out here in the US, where Alabama is. She was predicting THOSE aliens. :wink:

Thank you

ArcticStoneage
16th October 2008, 05:44 AM
*Takes a brownie*

Fish
16th October 2008, 01:38 PM
mmmmm I LOVE bananna bread!!!! Thank you CF!

Timotheus
16th October 2008, 01:50 PM

Fish
16th October 2008, 02:01 PM

Neil Templar
16th October 2008, 02:17 PM
you know what?
i wonder how Blossom is right now... nothing happened, so she must be taking some amount of crap from all sides.
i hope her family and friends are still supporting her.

Fish
16th October 2008, 03:41 PM
Yes no doubt that she is.

Palehorse Redivivus
16th October 2008, 05:50 PM
Update from BG: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc

I think she's handling this about as well as anyone could. She's not making excuses, she's not hiding from the fact that it was a non-event, she's apologized for raising hopes and she's suggested that we not wait for anyone to "save" us, but rather do the work ourselves. As a person, this gets some respect from me, and it seems she's learned something, which is good. Its just a shame it had to be in front of so many now very disappointed people.

I get the impression that this was some entity's idea of a fun loosh-harvest, and BG's only real "crime" was a lapse in discernment rather than anything more sinister. Thing is, I know my development has at times taken me into some pretty wild and unprecedented territory; if some opportunistic critter were to have stepped in and said all the right things at certain points, I can't guarantee I wouldn't have done the same. Who among us can, honestly?

CFTraveler
16th October 2008, 07:10 PM
I hope she can separate her own sense of self-worth from the entities she's channeling. And I hope her 'followers' have (or acquire) a sense of humor.

ButterflyWoman
17th October 2008, 10:08 AM
I get the impression that this was some entity's idea of a fun loosh-harvest, and BG's only real "crime" was a lapse in discernment rather than anything more sinister.
This is why I tend to distrust channeled information. I think a lot of people who channel just accept the advice and input of any creature they encounter, without doing the work to find out who/what it is and what it wants and why you're being given this information, etc.

In this case, what would be the purpose of predicting something like this? If it were to happen, wouldn't it be all over the international news, anyway? "Giant hovering spacecraft over Alabama" would be something I would expect every major news outlet in the world to be reporting, so everyone would know about this event, anyway. Why would you need pre-knowledge of it? What would the purpose of that be? These are things that Blossom Goodchild apparently didn't think about. Lack of discernment, indeed.

I hope she's gotten something positive from this, and I hope she's okay. I do have compassion for someone who has globally made a fool of themselves in this way. I certainly don't wish her any ill. Let's hope she develops better discernment after this.