PDA

View Full Version : The Q-Link

wer
10th September 2008, 11:42 PM
Ok, I'm sure you guys have see the ad for the Q-Link on the Astral Dynamics homepage. This is a small device, worn as a pendent, that is supposed to stabilize your electro-magnetic field. Apparently, all electronic machines (yes, even cars) emit a electro-magnetic field that can disrupt your own EMF, causing stress and unhealthy cells. The Q-Link is supposed to counter those negative effects.

I am considering buying one, but for a hefty 100$, they aren't cheap. I want to be sure that they work before I make the purchase, but I don't know anyone else who has ever used one. Because the ad was on this site, I thought that perhaps someone here has had experience with this device. So, my question is, does this pendent work, and should I buy one?

A video on the Q-Link can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkw2-onwuI0

sdbl731
10th September 2008, 11:56 PM
I'm not sure about the merits of the Q-Link, as I do not own one, but I think there are at least a couple of threads that discuss the same issue - do a forum search on "qlink" and see if any of those threads answers your question.

Andy

Tom
11th September 2008, 12:28 AM
Ok, I'm sure you guys have see the ad for the Q-Link on the Astral Dynamics homepage. This is a small device, worn as a pendent, that is supposed to stabilize your electro-magnetic field. Apparently, all electronic machines (yes, even cars) emit a electro-magnetic field that can disrupt your own EMF, causing stress and unhealthy cells. The Q-Link is supposed to counter those negative effects.

I am considering buying one, but for a hefty 100$, they aren't cheap. I want to be sure that they work before I make the purchase, but I don't know anyone else who has ever used one. Because the ad was on this site, I thought that perhaps someone here has had experience with this device. So, my question is, does this pendent work, and should I buy one?

A video on the Q-Link can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkw2-onwuI0

It works better if you expect it to work. If you expect it not to work, you will again be correct. My guess is, though, that being a physical object it will outlast your expectations and begin to help in the background if you leave it on even expecting it will not work. People change their mind all the time, but the q-link will remain present either way. There are two main observations I have made about my own q-link. It has caused me to be more aware of my emotions (a good thing), and it has greatly increased my alcohol tolerance (not such a good thing).

Are there other reasons than the price and your uncertainty about its effectiveness that keep you from getting a q-link?

Sachiel
11th September 2008, 01:06 AM
I don't know, Tom. The price and dubious effectiveness seemed like pretty good reasons to me not to purchase.

Any experiences you've had in particular that you could share?

ButterflyWoman
11th September 2008, 01:21 AM
Here's a whole thread about it:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12485 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12485)

Robert has the links on the site because he uses one and finds it both helpful and useful. However, if you have doubts as to how effective or useful it would be for you, or you don't want to spend the money on it, I would say follow your own intuition on the matter.

Tom
11th September 2008, 01:25 AM
If nothing else, you could think of it as supporting the upgrades to Astral Dynamics (and the forums?) that Robert Bruce is using the q-link advertisement to help pay for. That was a big factor in my own decision to get a q-link without knowing what it would do for me.

Recently I saw my main teacher - in person rather than online - and it turned out that he had a q-link also. I saw that as a confirmation of the rightness of my choice to buy a q-link.

wer
12th September 2008, 02:41 AM
OK, I did more research on EMF emissions, and what I've learned is quite scary indeed. It appears that if I ever want to be healthy, I've got to figure out someway to protect myself from these emissions, and this applies to everyone else. Simply avoiding these things are out of the question if you live in a city, so if the QLink truly works, I think it should be a essential for any city dweller. For all of those who watched the BBC special on the QLink, you know that they ran a experiment testing the effects of EMFs on blood cells, and the improvement in the health of these cells following the use of a QLink, by testing blood cells of a woman who worked around computers all day, and then testing them again 4 days after she wore the QLink. Naturally, I question the validity of this experiment, so I'm considering recreating the experiment on my own. First, I will test my blood after exposure to sufficient EMFs, and then I will spend a week avoiding all electronics and test my blood again. Depending on these results, I will chose whether or not to buy a QLink. If I decide to buy one, I will test my blood after a week of use. I think its about time there is valid information on this subject, because it is serious enough that people should be very concerned.

I have yet to get my hands on a microscope, but when I do I will update you all about the experiment.

Tom
12th September 2008, 03:32 AM
For those of us who haven't seen the show, how did they do the tests that you need a microscope for? And can you get a toy microscope that kids might use or does it need to have greater resolution than those models provide? Anyway, I happen to have access to microscopes due to my job in a genetics lab and I happen to wear a q-link.

wer
12th September 2008, 05:27 AM
Well Tom, in the video they tested the blood of a woman who worked around computers all day for her job. From what I could tell, they simply pricked her fingers, put the blood under a microscope, and observed the blood cells. They found that her cells were very unhealthy after a full days worth of work. After this, they gave her a QLink to wear for about a week, and then tested her blood. Apparently, the health of her cells improved significantly. I did some research about how to view red blood cells under a microscope, and found these instructions: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 025AAFjeuC (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071017174025AAFjeuC)

Here is the link to the video I've been referring to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkw2-onwuI0

I'm sure you could run this experiment with the microscopes available at your work, especially because you work at a genetics lab. I would use the strongest one you can get.

My suggestion would be that you test your blood while still wearing the QLink, stop wearing it for a week or so, and then test your blood again to see if it has degraded at all. Or, you could do it the other way around, but it would be more time consuming. Also, it would be appreciated if you could somehow get pictures of the cells, not that I don't trust you or anything, but it would be nice to have some visible verification. If you can't, by all means, still go through with it!

You can gain a general idea of what healthy and unhealthy blood cells look like from watching the video I posted. If you chose to run this experiment, I'm here to help you with anything you need (research or whatever else). I think its important that somebody puts the QLink to the test. This device could be a must for any serious energy practitioner who uses electronics, or for that matter, anyone who wants to be healthy. I can not thank you enough for even considering about going through with this experiment. As I said, anything you need, just ask.

Tom
12th September 2008, 05:49 AM
I won't see me co-worker again until Monday, the one who would be most likely to help me. I will ask her to assist. She has the most access to slides and cover plates and the most inclination to see the results. She also is most likely to have an idea about getting digital pics.

CFTraveler
12th September 2008, 12:54 PM
This sounds really interesting.

Chris_com28
26th September 2008, 03:31 PM
Come on Tom. *Wishes he had more emoticons to express his impatients*

If you're lucky maybe ♥♥♥♥♥ would hear of it and right a critique for you.

Tom
26th September 2008, 06:51 PM
So I forgot. :)

It isn't likely to prove anything now anyway.

Chris_com28
26th September 2008, 08:46 PM
Well it wouldn't "prove" anything, but it would be interesting. I've never had much luck with experiments myself, but it's worth a go.

Tom
26th September 2008, 09:08 PM
Next time I go to the blood center in a couple of weeks I will see if I can snag a couple of fingerstickers and alcohol swabs.

Remind me. My appointment will be on something like the 9th of October.

Maybe I should just ask them for what I want. *sigh*

star
29th September 2008, 09:53 PM
Chi building also protects and brings about healthy change, so long as the added bio-electricity (Whatever you'd be inclined to label it) doesn't drive you mad or put you into chi-sickness. I wonder how common that is, I hear it more happens to someone who has a really good teacher, so they progress faster than the body can handle. I'm betting thats rare though. Especially with so many people going solo. Not a bad thing. On my own I stregthened my aura to the point I could feel people with strong energy, before I saw them. I even was able to startle people, they could feel me walk past them, and it unsettled most.

This is before really considering the "Silver bullet" or "Q-link" but stress factors in my life have become so much larger I am looking for ways to *cheat* heh. So do the guys here who have used it recommend it? I've since lost my silver bullet, after breaking off a piece. I have a tendency to do so, but afterwards I sometimes find problems that would insist something more malicious got involved and normally things don't just break while being worn around my neck.

Wow, sorry that so much of my post was off topic. I just want to know how many people recommend it, and why. I saw that Tom mentioned that it made him more aware of his emotions and it also raised his alcohol tolerance. That sounds like a good one to me.

Chris_com28
30th September 2008, 07:01 PM
I wouldn't say it's as powerful as the Silver Bullet, though it seems to do something for me. I still have problems with stress and lathargy, but they seem less. I found the Q Link complimented the SB quite well and was more aware with them on. I might take them of again and see how it feels. I'm guessing the Q Link would work well for you.

ariesr
30th September 2008, 07:41 PM
Does anyone keep it on while they do energy work?

Tom
30th September 2008, 07:46 PM
At this time I am wearing my q-link with a silver bullet and some lapis lazuli beads. I see no reason to take them off when meditating or raising energy. The idea is to wear them all the time, and I believe the q-link can even be worn in the shower. It would be interesting to wear a q-link during sex, with a partner who also does energy work.

ariesr
30th September 2008, 08:04 PM
Is there a url for silver bullet?

CFTraveler
30th September 2008, 09:19 PM
Could this be it, Tom? http://www.xtrememind.com/silver-bullet.htm

sleeper
30th September 2008, 09:38 PM
At this time I am wearing my q-link with a silver bullet and some lapis lazuli beads. I see no reason to take them off when meditating or raising energy. The idea is to wear them all the time, and I believe the q-link can even be worn in the shower. It would be interesting to wear a q-link during sex, with a partner who also does energy work.

are you recommending the q-link as a new kind of "protection," so to speak? :roll: :lol:

Tom
1st October 2008, 12:15 AM
Protection? No, as a tool for raising energy to higher levels, of course.

And yes, that's the right link. :)

It used to be far less expensive.

We have been talking about the Silver Bullet for some time here on these forums. See? 27 December 2006.

... Euros you have an advantage over dollars): http://www.xtrememind.com/silver-bullet.htm Mine arrived on November 26th and I have been wearing it on a cord under my shirt ...by wozyh
on Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:36 pm

Forum: Possession and Serious Neg Abuse
Topic: neg energies on my forehead
Replies: 20
Views: 1274 Jump to post
... Euros you have an advantage over dollars): http://www.xtrememind.com/silver-bullet.htm Mine arrived on November 26th and I have been wearing it on a cord under my shirt ...by Tom
on Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:24 pm

Forum: Possession and Serious Neg Abuse
Topic: neg energies on my forehead
Replies: 20
Views: 1274

ariesr
12th October 2008, 08:58 PM
After noting the the entire Ryder cup team used Q-Link, that was enough for me to go out and try one.

I'll see if this has any positive benefits after another 6 weeks.

Chris_com28
12th October 2008, 11:30 PM
Ir seems a lot of athletes are trying products such as this. Apparently a lot of the Tour De France cyclists used the grounding sheets by Barefoot Connections. I even read that some one who won bronze in the Olympics wouldn't still be competing if it wasn't for reiki.