PDA

View Full Version : Energy and Weight Lifting

sawedoff34
11th September 2008, 01:28 AM
Hey I lift weights a lot from bodybuilding mixed in with powerlifting and anyway after reading about this energy stuff. Then doing some of the small exercises and getting some of my energy flowing. Is it possible to become stronger when working out due to this because in this past week. I have gotten way stronger and I think it might be from just a simple things I have been doing lately as I'm reading Astral Dynamics. It just seems awesome if this is why I can do that much more weight.

Francis

Korpo
11th September 2008, 08:40 AM
Hello, Francis.

(The following is my personal opinion, I am not a medical professional.)

If you use energy work to clean out your muscles, tendons and tissues, this will have a variety of effects. I personally would expect better circulation, which helps the muscles to get more oxygen to do their job. Also better circulation means waste is better transported off.

"NEW Sponging" and "NEW Energy Balls" are techniques for this, but also "NEW Etheric Wrap".

You might also want to use energy work to relax your muscles when stretching. Just let your energy drop downward, breathe into tension points you feel and then have the intent on releasing that when breathing out.

Energy work can also help dealing with injury and inflammation, too. "NEW Etheric Wrap" should be very helpful. As energy work can be detoxifying, be sure to drink more.

Since you will probably need some time to get accustomed to the changed situation in regards where your limits are now, it's a good thing to err on the safe side to prevent injury rather than to push the limits.

Take good care,
Oliver

sawedoff34
12th September 2008, 11:12 PM
Thanks well whatever is happening is making me strong lol :)

Francis

sdbl731
13th September 2008, 01:37 AM
I've been doing a lot of running and lifting this past week as a part of my school's new athletic program. The problem is, I'm not used to this much exercise :) and my muscles ache all over (especially my thighs after doing squats :D ). I've kept energy work at the back of my mind throughout the exercises, but most of the time the intensity of the physical activity pretty much locked in my focus (all I could think for the most part was how to breathe right, but I couldn't figure it out too well :( ). The only time I used my awareness of energy to my advantage (somewhat) was on the first day when we ran a bit over a mile - I kept imagining energy flowing through me (and occasionally I'd try to feel myself floating up and watching my body run, but for the most part it was just wishful thinking and visualization), which kept me going and which fueled a random instinct to sprint like crazy towards the end of the run. Since that experience, I haven't had much success in synchronizing physical and energy work because my body keeps yelling at me that it's tired and sore :( and out of breath...

Maybe when I get used to such a physically taxing workout I'll be able to shift my focus a bit more to my energy body and use the exercise as a springboard to energetic progress - until then, I'll keep trying at that during the day :) and focusing on dream recall at night.

Andy