PDA

View Full Version : First day using MAP--an UFO dream so real

amazingjourney
12th September 2008, 07:39 PM
I received MAP CDs in the mail yesterday and I couldn't wait to check it out.

I have had a few spontaneous OBEs before but have lost track with my meditation practice for two years. I went back to meditation diligently since May, plus working on the chakras, and I have had a few more OBEs.

Last night I went right to CD4 energy work, which I have been doing chakra work anyway. I put on my headphone and went to sleep. I was in a series of dreams. In one of the dreams, I was trying to escape from something with a guy and we fell into a hole full of grass. I had to crimb out of the hole. So I climbed and climbed. From there, a different world appeared. It was very real.

I was walking down the street on the sidewalk. A weird looking guy was walking toward me so I avoid him by stepping off the sidewalk and into the street. The sky was dark but filled with the leftover weird looking kind of sunset light. I was like wow look at that sky, it's weird. The next thing I knew, an UFO ship appeared in the sky, very megnificant and very eerie. All of a sudden, I was hit by a ray of heat and light in the middle of my chest. Although I didn't see it coming, I knew it was from the UFO ship coming from above. There was no traffic in the street and I was the only one standing there, while some people were on the side walk. Then the ship disappeared just like that.

So I stood there and thought to myself, oh my God, I was just attacked by the alien! Is there a chip or something in me now? As I kept walking down the street, I kept thinking what I should I do. Should I go to the ER to take the chip out? I kept on walking until seeing a canival of some sort. I figured why don't I go on the ride. The guy guarded the ride looked at me as if he was from where those aliens were from. He attended to my wound as if trying to tell me what to do. We were communicating telephathically. I knew he was from another planet and was letting me know how to go to another world. I asked him his name so that I can find him again when I get there. He told me his name and I remembered it vividly and told myself to remember it, but now nothing comes up sounds like the name I heard.

I have never had any UFO dreams, and I am not big on UFO or aliens. This is a big surprise to me.

Is there any significance of an alien dream so real? Some people on this website seem to have UFO dreams after they use MAP. Why UFO dreams all of a sudden?

CFTraveler
12th September 2008, 08:20 PM
I wouldn't say that people have UFO dreams after using MAP. I specifically had UFO-type phenomenon happen to me which made me look into what kind of stuff happens and that's how I found this place. I know at least two people that found this place because of the weird astral ufo phenomena.

As to myself, I have had similar experiences to you, and am not sure how to interpret. A lot of UFO type dreams seems archetypal (not sure of what) and symbolic, and btw the description of the 'strange sky' is remininscent to me of astral travel to 'other planets'.

I can give you some speculation based on my experiences and how I've integrated them into my worldview (which is me saying not to take me on my word).

I think that there may be extraterrestrial life- almost surely- but I don't know if et life is how we think it is. Lots of scientists come from the ideas that intelligence is anthropocentric just because that's the only benchmark for measurement- whatever is 'most like us' must be smart, and the opposite- that's how they do it with animals. As with life. If it acts like how living things act then it must be alive (yet there are so many 'living things' that don't fit the criteria, yet seem to live) :lol:
But with life evolved or appeared in completely different environments, sometimes at staggering gravitational fields, (or no gravity), with radically different atmospheres, or no atmosphere- in regions of space where dark matter may be- the implications of life somewhere else like that has to preclude anything that resembles us.

But we've come up with other ways to view the world- for example the idea of astral planes/focus levels or/nonlocality/supralocality 'explains' extraphysical phenomena but really doesn't explain it- to the point of explaining it so that everyone understands it (and I believe that this inability to understand it is what causes camps to argue about which is the 'correct' viewpoint)- it the idea is even valid- so that we really can't explain why life can exist without apparent physicality the way we understand it.

But if you consider the astral a real 'place', I'm guessing that extraterrestrially based intelligence can also have astral counterparts, and the astral isn't just for earthlings, or even for galactic populations. The idea that there's just a few ways of existing makes no sense to me (but that's just how I think).

So I'll stop blablaing and to go back to your question- it's possible that you astrally traveled to another plane, but in another planet- and interacted with the astral counterpart of some other extraterrestrial being.

Or something else- who knows.

amazingjourney
12th September 2008, 08:53 PM
As to myself, I have had similar experiences to you, and am not sure how to interpret. A lot of UFO type dreams seems archetypal (not sure of what) and symbolic, and btw the description of the 'strange sky' is remininscent to me of astral travel to 'other planets'.

Yes I forgot to mention the street I was walking around in felt like a different time and a different place. The people looked South American. The building looked a bit third world. The environment looked empty. From my wound I was bleeding blue liquid.

I was just surprised to have an UFO dream, since I have never really cared too much about those stuff. But this dream was so real as if I lived in it.